Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

I really enjoyed "Loco Motives" it was intense, entertaining and really good. I love the scenes between our geeks. At first i also thought that Sara said " I'll see you in the field" or something like that and i was like oookaaaay that was weird but then i saw it again and saw when she said "Now you know how it feels" and she gave that pretty smile and i was just like aaaawwww that's all i needed a little bit of flirtatious on a scene. I dont know but if Grissom becomes (obviously he is already so burned out and deppressed) so burned out and just like that without telling no one he leaves and without even telling Sara either now that will cause IMO problems in their relationship. And if he doesnt even tell Sara that he leaves and just leaves i will some kind of be dissapointed...

I have a quick question in some pictures that i've seen in the spoiler lab a picture in "Loco Motives" there's one where Sara is wearing those funky glasses the one that Grissom wears to look up close at the replica and there's a picture with Sara wearing them is that suppose to be in that episode "Loco Motives" or did they cut that scene or is it an upcoming episode?? :confused:

2. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

i like the episode but i am very worried for the gsr :(

in the poll
    Worried About Tonight?
    Of course - we know Grissom's leaving, we know that even as subtle as GSR is, it's always had angst, and this is the last episode before the break - they'll want to go out with a bang.

i was hope more about this episode kiss& hug o something similar :(

and in the last poll i voted the option two "While Sara may have been joking, you got the sense that Grissom was - yet again - wondering if WiWhile Sara may have been joking, you got the sense that Grissom was - yet again - wondering if Williams could potentially end their relationship.lliams could potentially end their relationship"

the perfect for my is a mix between the one& two

3. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

i voted for 'oh come on, it was CUTE!!!!' i mean, that LOOK on grissom's face was SOOOOOOOO FREAKIN' COOL!! :) it made made realise how much i like him... anyway, i think it was just a joke, and gris took it well, more than well...
    desertwind, these pictures you put in your posts are always fun to look at, the make my day :)

4. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

You don't give enough options in your polls these days, Sarah. I've voted 'Other' for the past, like, 5. Including this one.

Anyway, I think Sara was being cute in the 'See how it feels?' scene, but Grissom wasn't 'Pretending' to be pouty. He actually was. He was really thrown by it. HENCE Sara's 'See how it feels?'. If he was pretending, she wouldn't have achieved the desired/intended effect, and that line just would have made her look stupid. But he WAS pouty about her running off without informing him about where she was going/to do what/why, and he learnt his lesson.

Not to say long-term angst resulted from it. He got over it, realising what she was doing/he had it coming when she said the 'See how it feels' line, and it was all okay. But even so. There was no pretending on Grissom's part. He was genuinely shocked and pouty to be kept out of the loop the very same way he has done to pretty much all his colleagues in the past.

And I heart Sara for it/the way she went about it.

And no, I don't think his poutiness there had ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to do with Williams/their relationship.

SIGH. (not at the fact that it didn't, but...never mind)

5. jordan

jordan Rookie

For the poll, I voted other.
    I pretty much agree with theatresporter on this one.
    He actually was pouty about her running off without telling him what she was doin and what-not.
    And, as theatre said, hence Sara's "see how it
    feels?" line.
    ((oh snap, buuurrrnnn!!! =p))

But, anyways, all I really have to say is "go Sara!"
    Now he knows what it's like to be all left out and what-not.
    Grissom got what was comin to him.
    Eventually something about how he tends to leave people out of the loop was gunna come up.
    It may not have been the first thing on people's minds, but it's on the list.
    Eventually, everything that Grissom's done to upset/confuse Sara and his other co-workers are going to come up, whether we see it or not.

6. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Oh, so she was teasing him? Ah. Very cute. And I liked his pouty look, he should be a model. Lol, can you imagine Grissom as a model? Well, its about as real as my friend's theory of Sara being a hooker and that's what happened in Way To Go.

And I agree with you Jordan, the miniature killer thing ended to abruptly. We still don't know what the doll is all about, and after they made a huge deal about it in three episodes, they wouldn't just leave it to die, would they? I don't think that Grissom is satisfied with the answer either, they guy just commits suicide, and well, Grissom watched.

I want more answers. I have a feeling that Leaving Las Vegas will be mostly about figuring out answers to The Miniature Killer, plus Grissom's sabbatical. There might be a new case between Nick and Catherine or something like that, but Grissom, maybe Sara, and Greg will be working on The Miniature Killer case.

Edited because 'the' does not have to be 'THE'

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I've always done 4 options. But I also always put other because I know that my three thoughts aren't going to be everyones'.

I picked the first choice, but I am thinking that for Grissom, it was a great deal of the second.

He did seem to fake pout, but you have to figure that that letter is forever on his mind.

Sara may know about it, but he may not have felt comfortable sharing his worry that, like with the Debbie Marlin case, he might be boring her, or after a month she'll realize this isn't what she really wants.

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i picked the first one. c'mon guys, if THIS is not FLIRTING, i don't know what is. seriously. there was NO ANGST, zero, null, nic.
    oh really? like a deja vu from the blue paint killer case (was it Weeping Willows?)? yeah, i'd like to see him drinking. or better - DRUNK, lol. i wonder when was the last time Grissom got drunk.
    THANK. GAWD. it got cut. thank you, thank you, thank you TPTB! although i would enjoy his butt in tight pants, it wouldn't be worth the humiliation, lol.

btw, do y'all know any more details about all those cut scenes?

9. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Oh no! Was the tai chi cut?! Gutted... The prayers I was offering for bare chested Grissom doing tai chi... the filthy dreams it has spawned... Oh, bugger it! Still, I slept well this week! ;)

And the booze up with Brass went as well? What has happened? I would have paid for that scene as well! :lol: was there any big GSR-ness? Surely, we should be getting a little more geek loving now?! :p Crank up the heat a little to keep the cold winter nights at bay?

Not seen any of this eppy yet... flipping concerts and pantomimes I have to do... I hate being a teacher at this time of year! :lol:

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

"oh, come on..that was CUTE ;). their a couple and after 7 years or so.. understand one another.. she got her licks in on him.. like the does to her.. and he look's befuddled at alot of his team.. in fact all of them.. he "just really doesn't get people" especially Greg.. yet they respect and admire one another.. he's Grissom..mu-ha-ha, and who does understand him? :eek: he's an "enigma" and always has been.. that's the mystery of his character!!

[​IMG]

11. Jenjac

Jenjac Dead on Arrival

Have to say that I totally agree with TS about the 'see how it feels' scene. I didn't think it was overly angsty. Plus there was that smirk from Sara. I got the feeling that Grissom's pout was more, how dare she, grrrrrrr but not in a bad way. Maybe he was plotting on how to get her back.... later that night.... at their place. I really don't think there was anything to do with Williams College.

I wonder if Grissom's told Sara about the teaching offer. I hope so and it just hasn't been shown. Possibly he hadn't decided yet (as of Locomotives) but the email in the final scene is what made him decide. I hope that he went home to Sara after that and they had a good talk about everthing, especially Grissom possibly going away.

I'm just a little concerned that there's been no scenes of Sara picking up on how Grissom is beginning to feel, like with Catherine telling him he looks tired. But I guess there is a lot behind the scene that we are not seeing with the geeks.

12. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

*Ring*
    SARA: Hello?
    *heavy breathing*
    SARA: Hello?
    *dial tone*

Something tells me WP nixed that within the first script read. lol.

CAROL M: It would be hilarious
    BILLY: No.
    CAROL M: C'mon - it's totally something Grissom would do.
    CAROL M: But...
    BILLY: NO.

There was a Grissom/Sara scene that got cut, but by all accounts it wasn't going to be some earth-shattering revelation. Just them analyzing the evidence.

14. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Of course, Sarah, because you know all about earth-shattering revelations... THAT AREN'T TRUE.

Okay, so I'm watching Mean Girls right now, and I'm on this site, so basically, I thought of what it would be like if the CSI's were all the stars of Mean Girls. Then my brain fried, because it was so unbelieveable.

Yep. I edited it though. Mwa hahahaha.

CAROL M: It would be hilarious
    CAROL M: C'mon - it's totally something Grissom would do.
    CAROL M: But...
    BILLY: NO.
    CAROL M: Jorja, what do you think?
    JORJA: MY HONEY-BEAR IS NOT DOING TAI-CHI!
    CAROL M: *backs away* okay! okay!

Just to add in GSR. : )

BY THE WAY ; I think we've established the fact that Sara saying 'See how it feels' was cute, okay?

WE ALL KNOW.

15. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I'm so glad the Tai Chi went buh-bye.

Also, as for that last scene, I didn't think Sara was on another page. I mean, Catherine was in there laughing at something that earlier Gil had been laughing at as well. So, when he got all serious, that seemed strange to her. For Sara, she walked in, and the mood was serious. She had no clue what the two of them had been talking about, hence her look to Cath as if to say "What the?" Then, she continued on her high because she knew she was the bearer of good news (at least, in her mind based on the evidence). And, that really did cheer up Grissom. The look he gave her was a mix of pleasure at the thought of catching the killer, and almost a, "Thanks, dear. I needed that." I really don't think it was a matter of Gil and Sara being on two different pages. Sometimes, when my darling is sad, I come in being super goofy to make him laugh. I know he feels bad, but I also know joy is contagious. :)

Sara brought Grissom a smile. And, they were TOTALLY flirty in this episode. It was adorable. That gives me some hopes for LLV.

Although, like most, I'm still nervous to see how they handle him leaving, and whether or not we get a "goodbye" scene. I have a terrible feeling that TPTB are getting cold feet with the GSR and are going to pull out like the wimps they are. *sigh* Too bad I live on the East Coast, or I'd go stand outside their office with a sign reading, "Geeks Love Geek Love!" or something equally annoying. :p So, how 'bout dem Bears?

Gil needs therapy. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.