P2 - You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jun 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Re: You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

hey cool I wonder if our Target has them...

2. jordan

jordan Rookie

OMFG I WANT CSI CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!**plans to go right up to Target**

I gots a few funny ones. Not as funny as the others I tend to post, but funny nonetheless.

YKYWTMCSIW...

...your Career Apptitude(spelling??) Test had only about 4 questions that relate to the forensics field and you get supuer pissed.

...your Career Apptitude(sp?) Test will more then likely tell you to be a writer or scientist based on your answers.
    Note: Answers are by interest so yeah.

...you spazz out whenever there isn't a new CSI on Thursday like there's supposed to be and you complain about it ALL THE TIME.

...you're trying to stop yourself from relating everything to CSI, but sadly enough fail due to it being a habit.

...you're known as "that girl obsessed with CSI" by alot of people.

You all know you totally are jealous of my obsession. =p

3. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

- when "who are you" comes on the radio it brightens your day

- when you spend more time reading csi fics and on talkcsi than you do studying for your college finals (seriously ive gotta stop that...but you know i wont) :p

- when your friends say they want snickers you have to stop and remember they mean the chocolate bar not sara and nick together :D

4. jordan

jordan Rookie

Lol, Shelbers, when my friends ask for Snickers I'm like "HUH!?" and then they look at my like I'm crazy and then I go "oh, the chocolate bar Snickers!" and they all just shake their heads cuz they know what I was thinking. :p

YKYWTMCSIW...

...you're at pysical therapy and "Who Are You" comes on the radio, you take extra time to do your stretches and ask for ice on your ankle when you're done so you can listen to the whole thing.

...the only thing written very largely and bolded on your Christmas List is "CSI&&24 STUFF"

...all you do on the computer is go on TalkCSI, look for new CSI icons on photobucket, look for some more CSI fans to talk to on MySpace, and do anything else that is CSI related. there's barely anything more.

...you've already watched "Loco Motives" 6 times since it's aired thanks to the amazing invention that is On Demand. =p

5. Pixu

Pixu Witness

-when you make CSI references throughout all your science classes to see if anyone gets them (but they never do)!
    -when 'who are you' is the most frequent song played on your iPod, heck it's the only song on your iPod.
    -when you obediently wear you student ID, because you think it makes you look like a csi...(guilty!)
    -when you try to start a CSI fanclub at school
    -when you demand to wear a lab coat over normal clothes for the 'greg look' during chemistry

6. meandmac

meandmac Rookie

i do that! we had an inspection last week and i was talking to the inspector and my head of year was like "do not mention csi please". then they asked me if i liked wearing the badge and i said "yes it makes me look like a csi"

7. MacsGirlMel

You're watching CSI NY's ep Silent Night and really want them to call Grissom in there to translate and sign even though he's way on the other side of the country. I was thinking a lot about Sounds of Silence last night watching it.

8. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

You claim watching CSI is revision for that forensics exam you happen to have in January..

You giggle when, during actual revision, your science teacher mentions GSR.

Your brother comes to you to ask what episode is on that night.

Those are all pretty personal, but you get the idea.

9. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

you know you've watched too much CSI when...
    you realize that every episode you watch is a rerun.

you begin to research the characters on wikipedia.

your mom yells at you everytime you mention cath or sara at dinner.

you can't have a normal injury without wondering what CSI would do if they found you blood.

10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

You know you've watched too much CSI when...

You see a commercial for a video game etc. and you're automatically like, 'Oh my god, that was the song that they played on the episode from Season 6 called Room Service. You know, where the actor that left Days of Our Lives, is found dead in his hotel room.' :D Or enter your story here.

11. MacsGirlMel

You're reading a book called The Dollhouse Murders that has six crime scene scenerios and uses miniature models to portray the crime scenes. You can probably tell where my mind went from there lol

12. meandmac

meandmac Rookie

when you go to the libarary to rent your forensic book out again and the librarian says "didnt you just get this out? you've had it out about twenty times you should just have it." and you take him seriously.
    when you giggle when someone asks for olive oil at work or Sandersons Throat mixture as you think of CSI.

13. MacsGirlMel

When you ask for CSI Senses for Christmas and think you may hold the Grissom doll hostage if you get it 'cause it's the closest you'll get to cuddling him. And Warrick and Nick...*sigh*

14. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

I did that when I cut my finger while skining fish at work.

Also, spending most of an 8 hour shift thinking up ideas for fanfiction

did I metion I really hate my job?

15. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

When you aren't going to be into work for just over a week and your boss (whom you have every reason to believe hates you) informs you that he's going to miss you and your twisted Grissom addiction.

Apparently I'm more transparent then I thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.