TalkCSI: RolePlay

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mini_Catherine, Oct 14, 2006.

1. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

"Okay," Sara said and nibbled a few bites of her sub. She wasn't that hungry, and definately didn't feel like eating. After eating maybe a quarter of the veggie sub, she wrapped up the rest and put it in the brown paper bag that the food had came in. Sara sighed, that was all she had eaten that day.

2. Night

Night Witness

After Khan had left her open mouthed, Josefine had went back to the layout room and sat down. She couldn't believe it that the detective had just told her to stay here. She was a trained CSI and she had a gun she could use. Maybe he thought it would be saver for her to stay, but Nicole was a colleague and a friend of hers and he expected her to just stay in the lab and do nothing?
    With a sigh Josefine stood up again, pacing through the room and trying to think of something she could help Nicole with. After a while she sat down again, tapping her fingernails on the table, when her cellphone rang.
    While the voice on the other end talked, a relieved smile appeared on her lips. They had found Nicole and she was save at the hospital.

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Nicole awoke surrounded by white, the first thought that entered her mind was 'Am I Dead?' Then she noticed the smell, she knew this smell all too well, she was at a hospital. She looked to her right as the door opened and was greeted by a nurse. "Oh, good dear you're awake." The cheerful nurse stated. "Do you need anything dear?" Nicole rubbed at her head, "Could you possibly get me something for a headache?" She whispered because her voice was still horse from yelling. The nurse nodded and was almost out of the room, when she turned around, "Miss Gosnell, some of your co-workers are here to umm, there's never an easy way to put this, run a rape test on you." Nicole simply nodded. Then the nurse turned and left to get Nicole's medicine and inform that Nicole had finally woken up after a whole 3 hours of being out.

4. pxzowiiey

pxzowiiey Prime Suspect

heyyy...ahem..

if its not to late i'd love to join this deal..

name: Zoe Savage
    height: 5'6"
    eye color: green
    Hair Color: brown with a bit of amber tones
    ok well people say i look like Jennifer Morrison (dr. cameron from house..) so you can decide for yourselfs if thats attractive
    i guess i'd say...well my personality is...well i guess i'm pretty laid back, but not in a lazy way but, i can have a tendency to get a bit neurotic at times. I can be passive agressive, i'm not a comedian but i can get a laugh when i need it. i laugh easily.

so...
    i'll gladly be a coroner.
    or whatever is cool.

5. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Hibachi continued pacing.

"Thank God her coworkers are here to administer the rape test. I sure as hell wouldn't want some random nurse to do it."

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Nicole looked up at the ceiling, 'Was I raped?' she asked herself. She had been out of it most of the time, so she had no knowledge of it ever accuring. Tears came to her eyes, at the thought of it happening.

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

(darn...maybe it'd be better if I just sat out. I want to play but really I'm not sure where to jump in and I've forgotten the thread's here a couple times.

8. Night

Night Witness

After Josefine had taken the call from the hospital she had gone there directly. She needed to see herself that Nicole was allright. On her way there she picked up a magazine she knew Nicole liked and some chocolates. She knew she would probably have to make a rape sheet on her colleague so she took her kit with her.
    When she arrived at the hospital, she asked for Nicole's room number and was told to get to the waiting room, where she saw Hibachi.

"Hey Doc! How's Nicole? Do you know anything yet?"

she aked quickly when she entered the room.

9. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

"Nothing yet. Still waiting for the rape test to be administered. I really hope she wasn't. She's been through enough. She shouldn't have to deal with this too."

10. Night

Night Witness

Josefine nodded with a sigh. She, too, hoped that everything was alright with Nicole - a rape was nothing she wanted to happen to anybody she knew. Josefine had to deal with rape cases a lot and she couldn't imagine what Nicole had to feel like.
    She let herself fall into one of the chairs in the waiting room and stared at the floor before her. There was nothing she or Hibachi could've done at the moment, but the waiting made her nervous.

11. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Hibachi turned to Josefine.

"Thanks for coming. I truly appreciate it and I bet Nicole does too. She would feel a lot better knowing you're here for her. ;)"

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Nicole dozed off, until the visions of the man beating here entered her head. It was then she remembered what she had done to him. She took the notebook that was on the table beside her bed and wrote it down, by now her voice was completly gone.

'I strached him on the face and other parts of his body, I slid the gun under my jacket, that is with personal effects, and he spit on my face.'

Then her door opened, and Nicole woke from her sleep, she gave a weak smile to who had come into the door.

13. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

pxzowiiey you can be an assistant coroner if you like. And Mel, you can jump in if you like. We need a labbie.. Sorry for not updating guys, I'm pretty busy lately. Keep up the good work, though!

14. Innocent_guilty

Innocent_guilty Witness

Name: Andy Pearse
    5'1, brown hair( currantly dyed blonde)
    Brown Eyes( sometime turn yellow, Perfect visoin,Young, but highly experienced

15. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Hibachi stepped into the room.

"How you doing Nicole? We're all really worried about you."

Hibachi turned away. He felt that he should've gotten there sooner. Shouldn't have hesitated for so long. He felt overcome with guilt.