Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

AH! I can't believe I missed the GSR scene! Had to go answer the phone and I missed it...

I saw Sara come in while Grissom was looking at the mini-crime scene, and that's all. Anyone care to provide me with a synopsis of what happened/what was said? :)All I know is that Sara burned Grissom.

2. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Well, thanks to Sarah, I was freaked out that Sara and Grissom were going to have a huge fight. THANKS.

Okay, I have to say this now. When Catherine was talking to Grissom about him not getting a lot of sleep, I was expecting something like this to happen:

CATHERINE: You look tired. Haven't you been getting any sleep?
    GRISSOM: *pauses*
    CATHERINE: What's been keeping you up?
    SARA: *runs in excitedly*

lol. I was so hoping for that to happen. I told my friend about it today, she couldn't stop laughing, and she didn't think of it. lol.

I liked 'Loco-Motives', it was somewhere between exciting-funny-about the case. I liked how Catherine and Gil made the first scene light, and funny. And Catherine couldn't stop laughing through the whole episode, and I liked how the little girl blew the guy's cover. It made the episode different from Grissom having a migraine, and the miniature killer getting away again.

It was a change.

And Grissom's face after Sara said she'll be out in the field was priceless. BAHA. Kept me laughing for ten minutes straight.

3. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

She said "See how it feels?" not "I'll be out in the field". Don't worry - a lot of people made that mistake, thinking she said that. Basically she was ribbing him about the fact that he (Grissom) has SO often had an epiphany about something and gone to disappear, just being like "I'll let you know.." to Sara (and the others) leaving them in the dark while he goes off to investigate.

And now he knows how it feels ;)

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Butterflied headsup, Spike's showing it tonight. 6pmE/5pmC

I did like the subtle GSR last night and I'm glad I actually noticed it for once LOL. I too often miss the little things looking at the big picture.

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

geekprincess, you are a bigger geek than i am, lol. no, but seriously, i'm handing you my crown. for today.
    this is EXACTLY what i wanted to say here as well. i mean, i love those little moments they share together, they are pure cuteness, but i thirst for MORE. what happens now, is that we're getting the same flirty conversations as anytime pre-canon, only we're getting them in almost every episode. so basically nothing changed except the frequency of those scenes. well, yeah, they are lighter, there is no awkwardness, much less angst etc, but it's all basically in an Unfriendly Skies kind of way.

a propos older episodes. yesterday's was for me a mix of Identity Crisis (hand made models-like Milander, suspect also claiming he was selling them so it would exclude him as an only suspect when he was practically nailed, his eventual guilt, and also the suicide message and the suicide itself), Rashomama (the hilarous case of the killer-dufus), with a grain of Grave Danger (live feed). i liked the ep, although it wasn't their best this season. still, seeing how great this season is, i'd say it didn't go below this years average, which so far is IMO the highest ever.
    i told you, never listen to her. she makes up her "own" spoilers.

lol

i had a feeling we won't be getting anything, you know. i'm starting to doubt we'll even get anything in LLV. yeah, maybe a 1 second half-hug, and we'll have a close-up only on their feet or something. i'm getting tired of subtlety, i want ACTION! *frustrated goes to make some Dean icons*

6. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Woww it has definitely been a while, as in like, you've changed the thread name a while. So hello everyone. ;) ooo thanks for the heads up Mel.

So, the episode...yeah. I liked it to a certain point. Me and my brother were laughing over the guy and his green jello, but sometimes i just wanted to tell Catherine to shut up and stop laughing woman!

Grissom was adorable with Sara. When they were watching the chicken promo, i was laughing and telling my bro, "I mean, can't you just see these people watching movies together!" And his lip thing after the "see how it feels"!!! I love that. I mean, i won't deny that i'm in love with him in that older guy wearing flannel sort of way. Whats not to love? And honestly i'm sort of glad we didnt hear anything more about Grissom leaving this time. Maybe they're building us up for some cute goodbye scene. ;) how scandalous. ;)

What got to me was the end, when he watched the guy kill himself. you guys, i was convinced i was seeing tear build up, and trust me, and dont just "see" things. Now he has a really sucky outlook on life. And Sara's all bouncy and lively and stuff. :mad:errrgggggh*frustration* What's gonna happen to our ship now!?! *goes and reads fanfic*

okay, well actually, from the way things have been in the past, they won't mention mcsk's death in the next episode, and everything will be all happy, right? :confused:

tell me i'm right...now.

7. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

It's true.

In any case, it seems that Sara has been wearing rose coloured glasses since she got together with the G Meister, and soon enough Grissom's gonna rip them off and stomp on them in front of her eyes... *whimper* ...I mean, you can't blame the woman for being on Cloud 9 about things. She's at the top of her game professionally, she looks gorgeous, and she's living/in a loving relationship with the love of her life. But things aren't so rosy for Grissom, despite the goodness in his life that is Sara. I'm not sure she'll take too kindly to the fact that being with her isn't enough to make his world all sunshine and roses again. Sara sees Grissom as the strong, consistent in her life, after all the mess that has been her life in previous years. Even though she doesn't need him in a life-raft sense anymore, he's really what she's got. He's her life partner. They're meant to be in it together. And he's been her rock when times have been tough, so for him to turn around and walk away from her when times get tough for him?...Ouch. I can't see them breaking up, but it's not gonna be pretty.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

And your so welcome..hope they print it!!! I liked this ep. as well. the GSR scens were subtle, but great.. watching the tape together ;).. and her comments to him, go Sara.... she's getting braver now that their together.. and his still baffled look's :eek: those expressions he gets are classic/brilliant.. and the whole cast parcitipating so good, all of them.. good riveting ep.. S/7 is rockin' and rollin' "Loco Motives"

OK, IF YOU SAY SO

WHAT DO YOU THINK

I'M NOT SURE

9. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Ohhh. Cool thats my(and probubly every other GSR shipers) fav epie. Dang, My uncle is over and hogging the T.V. I could make him feel bad for me(I got a cough drop stuck in my wind pipe 10 minutes ago(only me :p) )and take over the T.V.

I agree with every one who is saying that the MCSK thing was resolved rather quickly, i kinda wish they would left a what-if he didnt do it or have the MCSK escape, this(like the Nick post-Gravedanger stuff)was ended poorly(in my opinion)*Steps of soapy boxy thingy*

Edited : Cuz my brain is being stupid :p

10. jordan

jordan Rookie

geekprincess, I don't think I could have explained myself any better then that if I tried. That, right there, is a good argument. We should set up a debate place and like scream at people who hate GSR and kill them all =p Funfunfun.

Anyways, "Loco Motives" was pretty great. I couldn't stop laughing at how much bad luck that guy had. I feel terrible for laughing, but it's just too funny. And, I was also cracking up cuz Cath was laughing funny. =p
    The "see how it feels" stuff was definatly great though.
    Did anyone else besides me notice that Griss seemed to be getting a little bit of an "attitude" at the end?? It's not exactly an attitude, maybe a little sarcasm, but did anyone else catch that??

And, on a semi-offtopic note, I don't think that the thing with the miniature killer is over. I don't know why I get the feeling, but I feel it was all over too soon. Maybe it's just that they might have to answer a few more questions about it, or something a little more extreme, but I just get that feeling.

I'll definatly be off to defend GSR on tvguide.com now. =p

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I got a question about last night. It Sara mad at Grissom or teasing him? When she told him, how that feel about something, I can't remember.

I love the episode last night. I wondering when I'm going to see Sara and I see her along with my favorite Character, Grissom and Nick. I know Nick isn't work with him.

I would never write bad things about GSR. I knew she shouldn't wrote it. I didn't see anything that shoved down our throat. They did a good job with it. I use to against GSR, now not anymore, they my third favorite. I'm multi-shippers. 1. Snickers, 2. Grillows (depend on the mood I'm in.) 3. GSR.

12. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

She was TOTALLY teasing him!

As she leaves she says, "I'll let you know."

At first Grissom's look says, "Ok, dear." Then, as what she said sinks in, and he realizes she's keeping him in the dark, his look changes to, "What the heck?"

"See how it feels." She says it as if she's serious, and his eyebrows raise, like, "Are you kidding?"

She then busts out her flirtatious smile, and as she walks away, he can only purse his lips, realizing, "She got me." Boy got owned by his girl and he knows it!

Totally flirtatious. :) And, they both enjoyed it!

ETA: Yay for multi shippers :)

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lmao. They actually did cut a GSR scene, but it wasn't going to be that big a deal after all.

And the scene that we saw read as more angsty than it turned out to be.

I have to say I feel like a douche, though. I spent this whole time thinking that Sara's line was about the way he'd been with her WAYYY back in the early days, but all she meant was "Now it's your turn to wait up, Pumpkin Boy."

Besides - though his look was a little :( It was cute. It looks like something they probably do at home - she teases him, gives him a winking smile, and he pretends to pout.

I'm still disappointed that they cut the drinking with Brass.

Oh, and Adzix, in case no one has told you yet, the scene we were all so desperately torturing you with got cut.

Grissom was supposed to do Tai Chi in stretchy pants.

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thanks, Alyssa for explaining it to me.

Grissom was supposed to do Tai Chi in Stretchy pants?! And they cut it. Man, I want to see him in it. This is me, whine.

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Follow-up poll du jour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.