The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSILauren

CSILauren Hit and Run

Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

God i'm SO board, i have now done my assignment for tommorrow and a load of research for my essay that is due in on 15th december so all i have to do now is write it. It is hald past 7 now and i'm not sure how long my house mate will be as she seems rather busy with an assignment.I want to go home but i would feel a little guilty doing it. I was told that we would be bedding in but we arrived here at 2pm this afternoon so we have been here for over 5 hours now and i think we need another break, but i reallly doubt that they would as they seem to be on role now. i sorta feel the odd one out now as i'm not doing that particular assignment as i don't do that particular module. both my eyes and my butt are now really tired and i know wish i had earphones and my MP3 palyer with me to help me pass the time as there is only so long you
    can mess around on the PC checking mail, forums and stuff. i can tell i've been ona PC for a long time my hands are all stiff and dried out
    and they are cracking everytime i move them and they don't usually do this. it is also my other house mates birthday so we have pressies for
    her but we can't give them to her as we are out and stuck in the libary for ever and a day.

2. Haley_104

Haley_104 Hit and Run

To me:

You'l be fine. It's not a big deal if you screw up a chord or miss a string. No one will notice because the'll be focused on B. No one will even see you on camera so it's not a big deal. Once you get past that f and bm you'll be fine. Once you get to Mary Did You Know, you'll be on a roll. You know that one like the back of you're hand! So just chill and relax because you'll do great!

3. crazy_steph

crazy_steph Police Officer

To my sister: Tidy OUR room, I did my bit last week and now you've dumped a load of rubbish in my space :mad:. You make me so mad, it's not a joke stop sitting in his house and come home and sort your stuff out then at least the room woul be DECENT

To Me: I can't wait till feb when I can go to VEGAS BABY! (sorry for the caps i'm e0shouting in excitement, :lol:)

4. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I switched over to Mozilla about 1 1/2 years ago and have barly used IE since then. It works great and hardly any crashes, unlike IE. And it moves all of your IE bookmarks over if you want. Most sites support Mozilla and if they don't you can always use IE for that. Trust me one you use it you won't go back.

;)

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

^I know :eek:
    I update this one site and have to do with IE since it doesn't support Firefox (haven't tested on Opera) - since it doesn't show buttons with MF.
    I swore IE crashed 5 times when I managed to log in... or then before I managed to save what I've changed. Since it's big site, I always have to check what my changes look like before any saving.

It's pain in da arse.

6. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

To whoever created Lost (and no offense Lost fans):
    HOW THE F@#£$*G HELL CAN YOU HAVE 3 SEASONS OF A BUNCH OF PEOPLE STUCK ON AN ISLAND???
    I don't get it, how can you do that???? Whay would you do that??? Ergh, that show is so annoying! :mad:]

To me:
    DON'T WORRY!!!!!! No one minds if you mess up a little bit in your Mocks, thats why they are here, so you can work out what you need to revise, so chill!!! Also, don't worry if you're a tad un-organized (even though its not your fault, I know), it will sort itself out!!!

And again, to me:
    Chill out, and let people help you, its OK to lean on someone, its OK to cry and tell people about your past and that your hurting, but don't put on a front, just relaxe, please, otheriwse you are gonna get yourself killed.
    *sigh*
    You can do things right, and if you feel bad, LET SOMEONE KNOW! They wont see you as weaker, and they wont desert you, their your friends and family, they dont mind! You can cry and you can be yourself, so lower the walls and LET SOMEONE IN!!!!!!

~xJemmax~

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Ergh.

First the project is late because my friend is 'sick' and then we can't edit because we got kicked out of the computer lab. I don't care if our school is in trouble because of some stupid unsupervised kids, I needed to edit my project! Not only that but I FINALLY got a chance to take the camera home to edit but OH NO the last kid who had the camera forgot to pack the USB cord so now we're screwed. AGAIN.

So it's all my fault.

I'm never ever working with people ever again. Ever. This is bull. :mad:

8. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Projects are hell.

To that Stupid A$$ sub that we had for two weeks. YOU ARE NOT OUR TEACHER! We don't care if you're all knowing and have memorized the geneology of the royal family, were're trying to write a test! A test that happens to be worth ten percent of our final mark! and you STILL haven't given me my unit exam for the last unit. If you were slightly more organized then I would not be studying for six different exams in a two week period! GAH!

9. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

Obviously, it's not three years. It's 3 seasons, probably have condensed the whole thing in 2 months or less. :p

To someone in my class- stop being sexy! :mad:

10. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

To the world:
    He im doing better i feel more positive than before, im still not there but its going better with me and that is what im going to hang on for now. Because if i let it go i will change of thinking and seeing the world as a nicer place. Im just happy for a while and thats the greatest thing that happend to me in years...

11. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my roommate: I can seriously not believe you said that. Oh yeah, I'm a lesbian slut somehow. At least when I'm dating someone I stick to one person. You date people back and forth, cheat on 3 guys at once, then don't understand when they found out why they broke up with you. So really, you do not have the right to say that. And I so would've jumped on you and bit you if our roommate didn't pull me out of the room!

12. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

Uhh! I can't believe the nerve some people have. Like, really, because I get upset that we're always at my house, and that we never leave and I'm sick and tired of being used, you get an attitude and start writing ".." and ".. ?" to me on MSN. How gay can you get. You think you can walk all over me just because I'm happy and I don't easily get brought down. Well, I have news for you. I DON'T LIKE IT. And I want it to stop right now. It makes me feel so bad that you think you can do that. And then you pretend like nothing happened, that I'm at fault for getting mad and speaking my mind to your for ONCE in my life. Grow up.

And you, you think because I'm happy and fun, you can get out of hanging around with me because you're sad? I could understand it when you were going through stuff with your parents and whatever else, but it's time to get the hell over it and lighten the hell up. First; you say things about me to MY BEST FRIENDS and tell them you don't want to hang out with my because I'm annoying. Second; You make me feel like shit all the time, and then you pretend like it's all okay, that we're best friends. No, I'm sorry, honey. Doesn't float my boat. Then you accuse me of talking about you behind your back? That's not something I'd do, you would, maybe. That's not all, but that's all I'm writing for that.

And then put both of you together? Oh jesus. It's like you can't have a happy mood with the both of you. You ruin it all the time, and it makes me so mad. I've cried to myself so many times after talking to you, I know why we still hang out. Probably because you're the only friends I have, besides one other. And you sure try and let me know.

And you again, you follow along behind your "BFFL" and have no say in your own thoughts. And you never speak up for yourself, you're so passive. And when we tell you to have your own point of veiw, you totally flip out!

ALL OF YOU GROW UP, STOP ACTING SO DAMN SL***Y AND GET A LIFE. You follow around your friends and act like freakin' puppydogs. I HATE IT.

I'm done. :)

13. Roosey

Roosey Captain

To you: Why are you so weird? I mean... you have a party at your house, 14 people are coming (your parents' living room is like 15 square metres.., so it doesn't even fit), and you're going to pick up some people at the train station? You are going to chit-chat on MSN while were really bored in your small living room? Do you think that's nice? And when I tell you something about your behavior when my granny died ( you didn't do anything, and I hesitated to tell you what was on my heart) you think I'M being not nice? LIKE WHOA! How do you dare to tell me something like that? You say I'm childish, while you're the childish one here. You throw candy at people and you throw trash bins at people, and you laugh about it? You touch everyone and you say you didn't do it? Like, yeah, I'm soooo not childish? Get a life.

To another you: You weren't there for me either. When I looked just the tiniest bit sad, you started telling everyone I was depressed.. like OMG. That's what you always do when someone looks sad. I don't like it.

To another another you: You always get so mad at me so fast. Why?

14. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

So mom:

We finaly had a better day toghter but stop asking and telling me so much what to do, im 26 living on my own for 7 years almost and you still tell me what to do. I hate that, i love you and what you do for me, but dont intervier wiht my life, its mine. I can take care ofmyself even when im in therapy for stuff. I really mean it, i can make my own chooses and get mad sometimes, but you do it to. So stop it and act like a nicer mom to me and see me as your adult daughter and thread me like a adult maybe then, we can be nicer and more loved to each other. Think about. Because i love you and dont want to lose you yet!!

To Roosy:

Take care hun, you can do it. You are strong and old enough to do it. I believe in you and youre in my heart. I hope you are going to have a better time soon.

15. Elbystar

Elbystar Rookie

to e: the scars on my arm remind me of what i did and i know if you hadnt noticed there would be more. thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.