Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

There are caps on the Behind Blue Eyes site in the gallery. Here is the link:
    http://www.fan-sites.org/eddie-cahill/gallery/index.php?cat=32

Maybe I should "rent out" my DVD! :) I still plan to get the whole series, short though it was, from Amazon.com Germany. I've been wishing I could find someone who would get it from a store over there and send it to me; it would save me some postage!

2. Lonia

Lonia Witness

Can you tell me how much it would cost to send it from amazon.germany to the US? If I would send a small packet (uninsured) to the USA it would cost 12,90 Euro (about 17 to 18 Dollar). A packet would cost 32 Euro (42 to 43 Dollar). Though I'm still not sure if I could find the DVD Box in a store. Just saw it on amazon.de here in Germany - although I must admit that i haven't really searched for it somewhere else.

Like I mentioned before, I also loved those series and I also loved the character of Mike Dolan. I am also thinking about maybe getting the whole series, as I only have three of the DVDs. A while ago there was an auction on ebay here but I missed to watch it. I am just willing to get it somewhere really cheap, because I have 75% of the series already, so I'm not really pleased about "double-buy" most of the episodes. I don't really understand why they didn't released the last DVD also as a single DVD.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Lonia, I am sending you a private message about this! :)

I'll probably just get it from Amazon Germany, at some point when I have money. It's not that much for something that at this point is almost a collector's item.

If Eddie comes here and sees this thread his feelings will be hurt that it's almost at the bottom of the page!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Here's a cap from tonight's rerun...
    [​IMG]
    Just trying to keep this thread alive!

5. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

That one is good but this one really says it all. Hot under the collar! :devil:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

^^I know the Flack and Stella shippers love this series of caps. She comes walking up and sees him flirting with these other women and it's like, "ahem, that's MY man, ladies! BACK OFF!" I still think they'd make a good couple. Flack wasn't in this episode nearly enough, but it was nice to see him back on the job after the end of S2. He looked very sexy in this scene. :devil:

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

He definitely looked like a cutie in that scene, flirting with the girls. Mind on the job, Flack! :lol:

I really love this picture of Eddie, however old it is. :lol:
    [​IMG]

Edit: And I notice he's wearing that necklace here as well. ;) So cutesy. :p

8. Guest

Guest Guest

That picture is sort of floating in limbo. I still haven't been able to find out when it was taken. When he was doing Glory Days his hair was shorter but he was wearing the love heart at that time as well. I read that while he was filming in Vancouver that his girlfriend was still in New York. Maybe they got the necklaces to, you know, affirm their relationship. Whatever the reason, it is very sweet.

9. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

I love that opening scene. Flack is definitely feeling like a hero after last season, so he decides to get some numbers. Nice.

His eyes in that picture are just.. BAM!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

That picture of him with the beard was taken in early 2001, from what I've been able to gather from my bit of research. I *could* be wrong, of course! He sure looks cute in it but I like him better without the facial hair. I guess I love the baby face look.

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Same. He looks so cute and smooth without it! He's so adorable. I also agree with you about Stella and Flack. I've noticed the easiness between them. :) They'll be kinda cute now, won't they?

I enjoyed the scene where he was talking to Lindsay from that episode (People with Money). She was like "How many numbers?" and he said: "I don't like the way you're going with this, Monroe." "How many?" He chuckled and says, "Three."

:lol: Classic.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Here's a cap from that scene...
    [​IMG]

And this one...
    [​IMG]

Only three phone numbers? I'd think he'd have a whole phone book by now!!!

13. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I got my "Felicity" DVD from Netflix over the weekend so I know what I'll be watching tonight. Eddie portraying a bad guy. Ack! I'm almost afraid to watch! But I've heard that he does a great job with it.

15. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

*Cough, Cough*

***Sneaks in*** :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Whispers: Gotta keep this thread alive, girls...It's hot in here!)

***Sneaks out*** :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.