Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Yeah, sounds like Jorja responds to tesing the same way I do, laugh it off, even if the insult wasn't funny, you can laugh at how serious the insulter was about it. It's really funny if you think about it. That's how I deal with being called a nerd. :D

2. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

Dude, Nerd's should be feared, revered and worshipped.
    If not, I'll come over and blow up your toilet without explosives and THEN we'll see who's laughing! (is a nerd and loving it)

Jorja is beautiful. Nuff said. No reporter or basher or crusty person will ever change that. She is an inspiration and a kind person. That's the honest truth.

3. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Exactly, and besides who are they (or we) to tell other people their faults? But, Jorja's just awesome and if they've got a problem with it they can deal with me...uh...wait, my brother. Yeah! Zach the defensive lineman with an endless amount of energy :lol:

4. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I've seen that one live on TV, I believe it was on at E!, right? Back in 2004, I believe. I think the comment was meant as a joke, but I could be wrong. Jorja's not fat at all, she does have a little belly, but that's why we love her.

5. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Yup, it was on E! And I think it was a joke, but... :lol: Telling Jorja Fox she's fat is like telling a bald person they have hair. :rolleyes: :lol: I wasn't laughing ;)

6. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

today in german class my teacher told us we have to do a presentation about a famous person we look up to/love guess who i picked :p
    that'll be my best presentation ever :D :D :D :D :D :D

7. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Ha! And totally easy to come up with reasons for...unlike my acceptance speech for crazy hat award...we have a crazy speech teacher, yet for some reason in my fantasy movie (based on my school) she'd be played by Jorja. ;)

8. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

nice jorja being a teacher would be interesting is kinda be a distraction that most of the student might drool on their paper including me...

9. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

That's awesome! Good luck with your presentation. :)

10. helgagrim

helgagrim Dead on Arrival

Cool! Hope your presentation goes well. :D

We had a similar presentation thing where we each had to make a poster to represent a famous person just by using text. No one had actually heard about Jorja, but still... :p

11. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

:lol: Awesome :p That's totally something I would've done, though when I was asked who my favorite actresses were at school and I said Kate Winslet as one of my faves my teacher laughed at me... :rolleyes:

That would've been one awesome presentation though :p *enter dream sequence*

12. H_Caine_is_love

H_Caine_is_love Dead on Arrival

what episode is it when sara talks to grissom about her family?

13. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Nesting Dolls.

Amazing episode.

:)

I definately want to do a presentation on Jorja Fox, luckily everyong knows that I'm obsessed with csi and they will probably figure that she is from csi.

lol.

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Are you thinking of the season 5 "Nesting Dolls", the ep where she makes an inappoperiate comment toward catherine, and which she talks to Grissom about her family at the end of the ep.

There was also the Season 5 "Committed", when she is attacked in a State Psychiatric Hospital while investigating, in which she discusses her mother.

15. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i love sara in agst and being compassionate in her story lines and jorja can potray really well the character...
    nesting dolls proves it as big drama agst and in gum drops being level headed and compassionate for nick... shes just good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.