"Ficlets" about CSI: LV - Give me suggestions!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Hestia, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I guess you need a new suggestion, I'd like to see a Christmas ficlet where Warrick ends up being Santa, Brass gets drunk after seeing Grissom dress as an elf and Sara decides to sit on Santa's lap to ask if she can have Captain Jack Sparrow for her birthday. Yeah, crazy request but I'm dying to see if you can pull it of. I'm certain you will amaze me. And also, I will never make requests again...:lol: So don't worry... ;)

2. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Never make requests again!? Bite your tongue! (…or sprain your finger? I’m confused! :p) I’ll take all the requests I can get, and your request sounds funny! Maybe this could be what happened at the lab before the party I wrote in the ficlet above. Anyway, I hope you like what I came up with, and please don’t stray too far, Joy22! :)

It was that time of year: colorful lights strung along buildings, huge signs advertising holiday sales, and a Santa in every mall and street corner.
    Yep, it was the holiday season and Warrick got the short straw.

“Greg’s been dressing up as Santa four years in a row. It’s time someone else got up to the plate,” Nick reminded his reluctant buddy.
    “We did agree,” Greg added.
    Yes, it seemed that luck was not on Warrick’s side and he was stuck with the semi-embarrassing job of being the lab Santa. Greg had started the tradition recently, and he proudly donned the cotton beard and fake belly for entertainment - not just his co-workers, mind you, but young children. Lately, the sheriff started inviting the local elementary school to the lab for Christmas. It scored him points with voters and the kids got a kick out of seeing Santa in the lab.
    Nick prodded, “Come on, do it for the children.”
    “Okay, okay. I promised I'd do it if I got the short straw, so I'll do it," he sighed.

Warrick didn’t bother with the fake belly under his coat. Nevada was too hot for Santa’s traditional gear, so he opted for a red shirt, red costume pants, black shoes and a black belt. For a sense of tradition he donned Greg’s well-known cotton beard and Santa hat. One look in the mirror and he almost backed out. But he didn’t want to disappoint the kids so he sucked it up and strolled into the lab.
    “Hey, looks like I got my Christmas wish,” Sofia met him in the lobby as he was coming in, and gave Warrick a friendly smile.
    Hodges rushed over with a camera in hand, “And looks like I got my Christmas card!”
    He snapped a photo before Warrick could clock him over the head with it.
    “I thought Santa was supposed to be jolly.”
    “Yeah well, you better watch yourself. I see you when you're sleeping…
    Hodges just smirked and scampered off.

Brass spotted him as he walked pass the interrogation room, “Santa Brown? Isn’t this Greg’s thing?”
    “He gets the holiday off. And it’s Mr. Claus to you,” he groused.
    “Well all I know is that this is one of the more odd Christmas stunts. I’m heading home. You gonna be wearing that get-up at the party, later?”
    “No way. Once is enough. Nick is going to get it next year.”
    Brass chuckled and pulled out a small flask, “You look like you might need it.”
    Warrick declined. Even though they were both technically off duty, the beard was enough to impede his access to any drink. 'Besides, a drunk Santa is not good for the kiddies.'

At that moment there was some light laughter from down the hall.
    “I’m guessing Hodges shared the pictures to the rest of the lab.”
    Brass looked over his shoulder and his jaw grew slack for a moment. Warrick quickly looked towards the direction in which Brass was gaping, and realized he wasn’t the only one dressed for the occasion.
    His boss was currently rounding the corner in a full elf costume complete with bells on his hat and curled-toe shoes. After composing himself, Warrick walked over to his boss.
    “Grissom… wow.”
    “Well, Santa. What a coincidence seeing you here.”
    “You’re… an elf?”
    Grissom just nodded.
    “Did you lose a bet?”
    “I could ask you the same question,” he shot back.
    “Yeah. Well watch out for Hodges and his camera,” the perplexed Santa just watched his boss walk down the hall and into a room.
    A few feet away, Brass took a long swig of his flask and shook his head in confusion.
    “Did I miss a memo about dressing up?”

After shift, and hours of entertaining little children’s wishes, Warrick was looking forward to pulling the beard off and getting ready for the party. Just about everyone complimented him on his “suit” and said what he did was very nice. Catherine even called her daughter to come see, and he laughed.
    He decided he was starting to get into the spirit of things, even if the beard was rather itchy.
    ‘How does Greg put up with this?’
    “Hey Warrick!”
    He looked up in time to see Lindsey walk in with a small camera.
    ‘Great. Another camera,’ he sarcastically thought to himself.
    He talked to Catherine’s daughter for a while. While she was old enough to know he wasn’t Santa, she still asked him for a few things.
    “…and a pink razor phone. If my mom happens to ask you what I want…,” she trailed off.
    “Oh, now I get it.” Warrick had to laugh at her ingenuity, “I’ll see what I can do.”
    “See you at the party, 'Rick” Catherine bid him goodbye and left with Lindsey.

“Still taking requests?”
    Sara appeared behind him, wearing dark red and green. Even she was in the holiday spirit.
    “Hey,” he greeted. “Or should I say 'ho ho ho'?”
    “I’ll stick with 'hey'. Have you seen Grissom?” Sara giggled.
    “Yeah, what was up with that elf costume?”
    “Just something I convinced him to do. Thought it would surprise everyone and take some heat off you.”
    Warrick smiled, “Thanks.”
    “No problem. I didn’t expect the huge reaction. Hodges and Archie were snapping pictures like crazy and Brass is drunk!” she planted herself on his lap, and wrapped an arm around his shoulder, an action that definitely caught Warrick by surprise.
    “So… you know what I’d really like for Christmas?” Sara murmured.
    Warrick felt himself sweating bullets, and he tried to formulate a sentence.
    “No… but I think I can guess…”
    “I want Captain Jack Sparrow, saavy?”
    Warrick stared at her in astonishment. He wasn’t expecting that answer. Sara just burst out laughing as she hopped off his lap.
    “I’ll see what I can do,” Warrick managed to say.
    “Thanks Santa. I’ve always had a thing for beards,” she hopped off his lap before pointing at his white beard and winking, “Come to think of it, you’re pulling off that scruff pretty well.”

Did I amaze anyone? If I did please do not hesitate to request your very own ficlet! Even a nice review or correction is appreciated. I love you all who've been reading and commenting so far! :D

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I enjoyed it :)

4. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

That was great, you did even better then I expected. :lol: Greg almost forcing Warrick to play Santa was a great touch..I really liked that.
    Next time I come in here I'll think up a more serious challenge for you so don't worry...I'll be back!

PS: Thanks for this one...It really made me smile.

5. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Because I don't want to fall off the page, and I don't seem to have any new suggestions, I scanned the Fanfiction Request, Recommendation, & Showcase and I picked out this old entry by GreatTyrant:
    So it just so happens that I write ficlets and I've never done a Brass/Lady Heather story. Now, this may be short and not up to the calliber of Cincoflex & VRTrakowski (they're really good!), but hopefully, GreatTyrant will like my (really late) attempt... *crosses fingers*

Brass made a copy of his house key before thinking to ask her. 'Well, what’s done is done', he thought to himself 'Might as well go and see her.'
    He drove over to her house which also functioned as her dominion, but he didn’t like to think of it like that. He had enough stress without wondering what kinds of activities went on, even if she always reassured him that she took no part of it.

He fingered the key in his pocket while knocking on the door. She opened it moments later and greeted him with a warm smile.
    “Is that a gun in your pocket or are you happy to see me?”
    With a smirk, he pulled back his jacked to show his holster and weapon.
    “But I am happy to see you.”
    “Of course you are. Come on in.”
    She led him into the dining room and offered him some coffee, “I just brewed a fresh pot.”
    “You don’t drink coffee. Were you expecting someone?”
    Heather poured a cup, “Perhaps.”
    “Was that someone me?”
    "You flatter yourself, detective.”
    Brass took a seat, “Come on, don’t be coy, Heather. We’re past that stage.”
    “Alright. So why are you here?”
    “Straight to the point, I like that,” he nodded appreciatively.
    After rubbing his chin in thought he decided to simply plunge ahead, “I was hoping you would move in with me. Tonight is possible.”
    She gave him a small, sad smile, “That’s a little serious, don’t you think?”
    “I thought what we have is serious.”
    “Yes, but I can’t leave just like that.”
    “Why not?” He pressed.
    “It's just too soon...”
    Brass leaned forward in his seat, “Heather, you don’t have to stay here and keep doing this. You’re smarter than that, and I want you to come live with me. I have plenty of room.”

Heather opted to say nothing, knowing what she knew.
    From the start, he confided in her everything about Ellie just as she told him everything about about Zoe. It didn't take her long before she realized that there was more to his sad looks, occasionally caught when he thought she wasn't looking. In a a way, Brass was placing his feelings for his daughter on to her. She reminded him of Ellie which explained why he always had to try and play the hero with her.

Even so, when she looked at his face, so nervous and unsure of himself, it caught her off guard. She never expected to see such timidity in a brave, foolhardy man.
    'Perhaps,' Heather thought to herself, 'I can let him play the hero. Just this once.'

“How about you let me think about it, I’m not nearly as impulsive as you are, Jim.”
    He chuckled, “Well when you’re at my age and have a woman as gorgeous as you, impulsiveness sort of comes naturally.”
    She beamed at the compliment.
    “Besides, I want this to go somewhere,” he took her hand in his and practically poured his heart out, “The last thing I want to do is pressure you. I just want you to know that I'm in this for the long haul. I can see myself spending the rest of my life with you, and I hope you feel the same.”
    Heather stopped herself from blushing; she didn’t want to let his words get to her just yet.
    “Now you’re just trying to flatter me so I’ll agree to move in with you.”
    “Is it working?” Brass took the coffee she placed on the table.
    “It helps,” she said with a small smile.
    “As long as I’m here, you wanna grab a bite to eat?”
    “Outside?” Heather rose from her seat, hands suggestively on her hips, “I think we should stay in for tonight.”
    “Usual session?” Brass got up as well, “I have to warn you, I got to get to work in a few hours.”
    “Don’t worry, it’ll be short and sweet.” She led him upstairs.

Alright, I hope that was okay. It wasn't seasonal, so anyone out there who wants to requst something non-seasonal can go ahead and do so. As always, I will gladly take criticism, corrections, reviews and requests - just post it here. Thanks for reading. :)

6. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

I love Brass/Heather and this was way better than okay. Personally, I think this is a hard pair to write but you did a great job.

So how about a little Brass/Sofia? Maybe something seasonal and with handcuffs.

7. bulletboomgal

bulletboomgal Hit and Run

GSR sara and grissom get drunk and they wake up the next morning to find that they're in bed together or maybe
    This idea has been praying on my mind for ages
    -Greg is going out with Nicks sister
    -He is also the father of Nicks niece Nicole or cole wichever name you like best
    -Nick finds out about Greg and his sister are going out and that Greg's his nieces father

8. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

A little bit late, but I got to the Brass/Sofia request. Anyway, beaujolais suggested something seasonal… with handcuffs? :lol: Well they are cops, so this going to stay PG-13! I hope you like it, and glad to see you around (haven't seen you here for a while)

The gritty streets of Vegas don’t shut down just because it’s the holidays. It seemed that suicides increased around this time of year and that meant more work for the crime lab, as well as the police force.
    Detectives with families were able to get the day off on December 24th. Sofia and Brass, however, didn’t really fit into that category. It was just as well - they weren’t doing anything special for the holidays.
    “Christmas eve and we’re spending it interrogating hookers and pick pockets,” Brass huffed.
    Sofia shrugged, “Same old, same old.”
    “Well, not exactly the same,” he pointed out the red and green press-on nails currently displayed by their latest suspect.
    “Same perps, new wrapping.”
    The two quickly wrapped up the interrogation, in hopes of leaving early, but no such luck.
    ‘Attention all units, we have a 459 in progress, possibly armed. Requesting all available officers…’
    “That’s us,” Sofia muttered grimly.
    “Let’s roll.”

A large store a bit off the strip was being robbed, and an unlucky civilian managed to get caught in the middle of it, quickly resulting a hostage situation.
    Sofia and Brass joined five other officers as they watched over the attacker inside. They were informed that the man may be armed and dangerous. There was no way of knowing how the botched robbery would end.
    After several long minutes, Sofia leaned over to Brass’ side.
    “Hey, I think I have a clear shot.”
    “Don’t think, you have to be sure.”
    She grimaced and squinted into the windows. The man inside loosened his grip on the victim and she was in the right position - as long as he didn’t move.
    “I’m sure. If we want this to end now, I need to take the shot.”
    Brass looked at her, then at the perp, trying to make up his mind, “Hope you know what you’re doing.”
    With cat-like reflexes, she pulled the trigger and the man fell. She got him in the leg and the victim appeared un harmed.
    “Move in!”
    The other cops ran inside to apprehend the suspect and get the victim out safely.
    Sofia stayed back, keeping an eye around just in case. When the ambulance came and hauled the victim away, she was worried. Did she accidentally get her? Why was she going to the hospital?
    She approached a fellow detective, “Is she okay?”
    The officer ignored her question, “Curtis, that was a reckless move you pulled! You could have put a civilian in danger!”
    That was not what she expected to hear, “I had a clear shot. I wouldn’t have taken it if I wasn’t sure she would be okay.”
    The man just shook his head and let her know he would inform the chief.

Brass walked over, watching them take the guy away.
    “You okay?”
    “I’m fine. So is the victim. I had to do it.”
    “Yeah I know. Don’t worry about it,” Brass grabbed a hold of her shoulder, “I’ll take you home.”

Sofia was agitated the entire ride over, Brass didn’t say anything, until he pulled up at her place.
    “Can I walk you inside?”
    “Whatever,” she was still petulant over what happened.
    Once inside, Brass reached into his jacket pocket and discreetly pulled out something.
    It wasn’t until Sofia looked up that she noticed Brass’ pleased smile.
    “Brass…?” Her resentment faded, now replaced by confusion.
    He handed her a small box with a red bow. Sofia was caught of guard and for a moment, she didn’t know what to say.
    “You didn’t!” She looked embarrassed, “I can’t believe you got me a gift. “
    “You looked like you needed some cheering up.”
    She weakly objected, “But I didn’t even get you anything.”
    “Just open it.”
    Sofia tentatively looked at the box.
    “Come on, it’s not going to bite,” he goaded.
    Her eyes twinkled with curiosity, and she ripped off the wrapping. The box held a small, silver pendant. She carefully lifted it out, marveling at the simple, delicate chain.
    “I don’t know what to say.”
    “Do you like it?”
    “Jim,” she looked at him, smiling, “You didn’t have to do this.”
    “I saw it, and I thought of you.”
    Sofia had to grin at the little charms hanging from the chain: two little cuffs, resembling their handcuffs.
    “Thank you.”
    “You’re welcome. Just glad to see that smile.”
    Her little worries were far gone, as he delicately helped her with the radiant adornment.

Handcuffs as a Christmas present. :) So, I see that I got myself a new requestor! Welcome to the boards bulletboomgal! I'm so glad you requested and I'll get to work on those two ideas.
    Everyone else, I hope you leave reviews, or corrections, or even a suggestion. They're greatly appreciated. ;)

9. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Aw, someone actually noticed I haven't been around. You're very sweet. You're also one talented writer. This was great! Loved the way you took something that could have been quite suggestive and turned it into a thoughtful gift. Oh, and that was a nice little touch of angst you tossed in there as well. Great work!

10. Night

Night Witness

All I want for christmas is a new Swarrick story ^^ (Ok, that's not true xD It's not all I want, but still?) I haven't got any special requests, just write some Swarrick love ;D

11. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Got around to the first of bulletboomgal's requests! Anyway, in order for this idea to ‘work’ (or at least have impact) I’m setting this GSR ficlet before Way To Go. So Grissom and Sara are not together in this fic - yet. I hope you like what I came up with, bulletboomgal. :)

It was months since she had a drink, so the hangover that greeted her was more bothersome than usual. The sun streamed through the window and hit her right in the eyes. She tried to pull the sheets over her head, hoping to get a few more minutes of sleep, but it was no such luck.
    She sat up sluggishly, blinking several times to get the little white dots out of her vision. It took her a moment to realize she was not in her room. She was in an unfamiliar bed and what’s more, there was someone beside her. Almost hesitating, she steadied herself and glanced beside her. The smattering of gray hair caught her off guard.

Grissom was sleeping soundly, an arm over his eyes.
    Sara just sat there frozen, unable to process what had happened. How did she end up in Grissom’s bed?
    The faint taste of alcohol on her breath answered her question, albeit vaguely.

Afraid of waking him, she just sat there, racking her head to try and figure out what happened the previous night.
    ‘After we solved that case… we went somewhere to celebrate…’
    She couldn’t recall if she was at a bar. Was there anyone with her …besides Grissom?
    Shifting her weight, a brief thought flashed through her mind.
    ‘Did we do…?’
    Sara shook her head and tried to mentally retrace her steps. She had bit too much to drink, though she could’ve sworn she wasn’t the only one, and she also could’ve sworn someone held her steady as they told her they would take her home.
    Grissom…

“I drank a lot, and he said he would take me home…” she murmured to herself.
    “I had a lot to drink myself.”
    Sara nearly leaped out of bed when she heard his voice. Grissom was awake, and he obviously heard her.
    “Uhhh… how long have you been…?”
    “I just woke up.” he replied, looking at her with intrigue and some surprise on his face. In fact, he seemed less surprised than she was. She didn’t expect him to take their current situation so… lightly.
    “We drank a lot yesterday, huh?”
    “Yes we did,” he sat up, rubbing his forehead awkwardly, “Sorry.”
    Sara didn’t understand, “What are you apologizing for?”
    “I didn’t handle myself very well yesterday and I ended up doing something incredibly stupid.”
    As soon as he said it, he realized Sara was not happy. Once again, Grissom managed to insult her.
    “I should go,” Sara whispered, feeling her face flush in embarrassment and indignation.
    He turned his head out of courtesy but realized she was still wearing an undershirt and pants. While Sara looked for her jacket and shoes, he contemplated saying something to her without inadvertently making things worse.
    “Sara, I didn’t mean to offend you. I meant… I drove a car after having too much to drink. I could’ve put our lives in danger. It was irresponsible.”
    “Oh,” the red faded but she still had the same serious look on her face, “Are you sure that’s it? You’re just sorry about the drinking and driving part?”
    He hesitated, not sure if she was going to add to what she said. Sara looked at her boss, managing a semblance of decorum.
    “I get it. And you’re right. We both had a little too much to drink yesterday and we let things get out of hand. You don’t have to apologize.”

He had to get out of bed, something inside demanding he explain himself and keep her from leaving angry.
    “Wait.”
    He was ready to smooth things over as she turned to face him, but was surprised when her ire quickly turned into amusement and laughter.
    “What…?”
    “You’re wearing…” she pointed, “Ant print boxers?”
    He looked down, realizing why his legs felt cold. Now it was his turn to get red in the face while he looked for some cover.
    “I didn’t even realize,” he mumbled as he grabbed the sheet from his bed.
    It was almost endearing, seeing him looking so embarrassed - so human. She couldn’t stay mad at him.
    “It’s okay. We’ll just forget this ever happen.”
    “Actually, I was hoping we could talk this over. I need to say a few things about what's been going on between us. Not just this one incident. Preferably with my pants on,” there was a hint of a smile on his face.

Sara never thought she’d see the day when Gil Grissom confronted his feelings about her. Then again, she never thought she’d make it to Grissom’s bed, but life had a funny way of surprising her…

Thinly veiled Way To Go allusion as an ending - yes, I'm amused by those kinds of things. :rolleyes: Okay, now for the next request: Greg is dating Nick’s sister and he has a child with her. The request sounded dramatic, so I can give you three guesses as to how this ficlet will play out. ;)

12. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Hmmmm, this didn't turn out nearly as melodramatic as I thought it would. Well, hopefully I didn't disappoint. Here's the second request for bulletboomgal.

Driving to work after the holidays was one of life’s little unpleasant things. It was bad enough that Nick couldn’t make it to his family’s holiday dinner.
    ‘Maybe some music will cheer me up,’ he thought to himself.
    He stopped at a red light, and leaned over to fiddle with his radio. Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Greg waiting on a street corner. What really caught his attention was who he was with.
    ‘It couldn’t be.’
    The resemblance was uncanny. Her hair, her face, her clothes - it looked like his younger sister.
    ‘But that’s impossible,’ he rationalized, ‘She’s in Texas.’
    A loud honking snapped him out of his reverie, and he looked up to see the light was green. He glanced back but Greg and the mystery girl were gone.

Nick’s mind was on the pair the whole day. He decided he would talk to Greg the next day, and luckily, he caught him as he entered the lobby.
    “Hey, man. I was hoping you can help me with something that’s been bothering me.”
    Greg looked worried, “Sure. What’s wrong?”
    Nick kept it casual, “Well, as I came to work yesterday I saw you outside, by the Rampart, and you weren’t alone, Now this is probably just my overactive imagination but I could’ve sworn she looked like my sister.” He tried to laugh it off, “Silly huh?”
    “…I guess she hasn’t told you,” Greg responded.
    Nick’s jaw dropped, “You’re… going out with my sister?”
    “I didn’t know you two were related. At least not at first. Besides, I thought she would tell you. I mean, we’ve been sort of dating for a year and a half. I didn’t think it would be a problem.”
    Nick didn’t know what to do or say to that. Greg cautiously took a few steps back, also not sure of what he would do.

After a few tense minutes, Nick resignedly ran his fingers through his hair, “She never told me. I didn’t even know she was living here.”
    Greg could hear the disappointment in his voice. He realized it wasn’t simply about him dating his best friend’s sister, it went much deeper than that.
    “I think you should talk to her. We, uhhh… had a date later this evening but if you don’t want me to-”
    “Actually, can you give me her number? Her number here in Vegas?”
    “Sure,” Greg gladly handed the concerned man a slip of paper.

~~~~~~
    She met up with him in front of the CSI parking lot, looking uncertain and nervous. She spotted his car by the front and thought about calling him back and canceling their little ‘get together.’ Before she could turn around she heard him call out her name.
    It was too late. She put on a brave face and greeted her older brother.
    “Hey, long time no see, sis.”
    She looked down, smiling self-deprecatingly, “Yeah… I guess I should’ve told you.”
    “You guess you should’ve told me?” Nick scowled, “You’ve lived here for months and dated a close friend of mine; all of which I had to hear about from him. Is there anything else you haven’t told me?”
    “Actually, yeah.” She stepped aside and gestured down.
    In his anger he hadn’t noticed the stroller behind her; a small pink blanket wrapped around a toddler resting inside.

“I… have a niece?” He asked incredulously.
    “Her name is Nicole,” she replied carefully, “She’ll be three in January.”
    “Do mom and dad know about this?”
    “Yeah. They know,” she noticed his skepticism, “And at first it bugged them that I had a baby, and I wasn’t married. But they came around. They trust me, and I trust Greg.”
    “So he knows…?”
    “I told him a year ago. He was surprised, but I can’t say I don’t blame him. And if he wants something serious, that’s great, but I don’t want to pressure him.” She looked pointedly at Nick.
    When he didn’t say anything, she appealed to his emotions, “You know, I named her after you, Nicky. I know it doesn’t excuse my behavior…”
    He sighed and felt his anger melt away. Little Nicole had their family’s dark brown hair and Greg’s distinct, silly grin.
    “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner,” she sighed as she looked up at her big brother, .
    “I guess I understand. I’ve always been busy and I can understand why you held off on telling me.”
    “Especially since you’ve intimidated just about every single boyfriend I’ve ever had,” she pointed out.
    Nick finally smiled, “At least I know the guy. I’ll make sure Greg doesn’t hurt you.”
    “Nick, you know he won’t. Greg’s a sweetheart. When he found out about Nicole, he did everything he could to help.”

At that moment, Greg walked out of the building, glancing up and halting as he spotted the Stokes siblings.
    “It’s alright. I’m not going to kill you,” Nick called out breezily.
    The younger man relaxed and approached them.
    “We talked it over. I’m glad you‘re taking care of my sister.”
    He smiled at the older CSI, “Well we have a kid. I couldn’t just abandon them.”
    “Especially with my big brother looking out for me!”
    The two men laughed and decidedly came to peace with things. They trusted each other and knew that their friendship would get past this temporary rough patch.

Thanks for the comments everyone, I really appreciate them! :) Oh, Night how can I deny such a sweet request? Time to work on some swarrick love (Christmas style!). :D

13. bulletboomgal

Wow it's apolutely amazing that idea had been praying on my mind for... well... ever scince I started watching CSI and a great job with the GSR fic there both amazing I'll try to think up more suggestions

Oh before I forget they both got pride of place on my CSI kizz webbie

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I liked both of them :)

15. bulletboomgal

Hey I know this is unusual but how about a sofia hodges one it sounds sorta good