Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Okay, the thought of Louise saying "How jolly" with her accent just makes me giggle!

2. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

hehe, i knew you'd love that.. ;)

the film's been mentioned in the first thread before, and it's a shame you have to have real media player to be able to play it... :( but hey, it's really worth watching 'cause Louise's really HOT there :devil:

you need to play it over REAL player, UrielFalcon...because it's only in real player file format... :D

hey, i'll PM you with the link for the film arturtle has generously provided in the lj comm. ;) i can't say though if it can be uploaded to any video hosting site because of the format :confused:

oh, and Bullit_01 i forgot to mention that i've added your site (City of Angels) to the "curtis page" lj comm...hope that's okay :)

3. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Thanks, it was GREAT! Totally worth it. And she's HOT in that movie/short film too. But she always is right? :D

4. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Yeah, it was great, Louise rocks my socks of every time. I really liked the guy who played Donald as well. Did you see the end coming? It was pretty obvious something was waiting for him at the house, but it was good the way they did that whole scene. I liked the last part where she calls him; at least she sort of redeems herself. And wasn’t it wired to hear her swear?

Now where the heck has everybody else in this thread gone?

5. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

She looked pretty damn sexy in tonight's episode. And not a v-neck sweater or long sleeved shirt that the sleeves are rolled up on but a short sleeved shirt! It looked incredibly hot on her. And the fact that she got more screen time was nice too.

I didn't see the ending coming on 'The Call', but I liked it all the same!

6. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Did Sofia get to do anything interesting on CSI, any good lines?

7. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Nah not really it was more of her doing her police work while looking incredibly hot. :devil:

8. crazy_steph

crazy_steph Police Officer

A few picures from OK! magazine this week,

Lousie 1
    Louise 2
    Louise 3
    Louise 4

Apologies if they have all ready been posted somewhere else but I couldn't see them

9. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

OMG *thud* wow. Speechless. Thanks sooo much.

10. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

I love the third one. She's so beautiful.

11. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

My internet is extremely slow these days, none of these pics except for the first one are really loading for me. *sigh* :( But she looks good in that one. Too thin, though.

Anyone who has the mag care to transcribe the interview? It's sort of cut off.

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

You're right, her arms look awfully thin in the first pic. Much better in the other three though.
    And I secont the request for a transcript. Funny, the first 3 times I looked at the pics I din't even notice there was text in them :lol:

13. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Thanks for the pictures crazy_steph !

I ran across this picture from Double Cross I don't think I posted in here before. I loved her in the blue t-shirt. Not to mention its a good view of her waist line. I love her all dolled up but I still like her best this way.

[​IMG]

14. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Thanks for the pics crazy_steph, I think I like number three best, very elegant, and with the dress and the hair it has almost a 1930s style to it. Now, is it just me or does she look kind of scary in picture four. It looks like she’s about to murder someone.

I must say though, even though she’s definitely got the body to wear a dress well, I reckon Louise dressed up as Sofia is definitely the look I like best. She should wear t-shirts more often, but the shirt with the rolled up sleeves is still the best.

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Wow. These pics are gorgeous! But I have to agree...Louise dressed up as Sofia is the best :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.