The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

"Im open 24 hrs" - nice!

Thanks all, how did I know you'd all choose C? That's my choice too, but I think the ice cream just might melt away while Nick and Greg heat things up on the couch. :devil:

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I was thinking the same thing wojo ;) i would melt to if i saw Nick and Greg on the couch ;)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah I think so too. But really what did the writer tought about when this comment came up?. How did Greg actually tell Nick to use the cream on his acne? and when?. It would be nice to know when they where discussing it. I guess nobody will know.

4. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

That's a hot mental image!! :devil: If only....

Maybe on a CSI/Queer As Folk crossover.... ;)

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I was watching 'After the show' tonight on SpikeTV and I loved how our boys stuck up for each other in this episode.

Greg says to Catherine: "I know Warrick's off and Sara's pissed, why not ask Nick to help?"

Then later Sara complains (as usual) about Catherine having Greg help her on what was once her & Nick's case. But instead of sharing in Sara's anger Nick says: "Well, the only way to learn is to get out in the field and if Greg helps find her, I'm ok with that."

Sticking up for each other, so cute. :D :D

6. aznxbabe

aznxbabe Hit and Run

hehe I loved that too, so cute =D I love that scene =D Love it how Nick is Ok with Greg working with Cathrine. as long as it's Greg right, Nick? haha

7. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Yeah, those two scenes are very telling... :D

We should always have this pic posted on The Fort. It has everything: the eye sex...the flirting...the leaning...

The Love

[​IMG]

So...no Nick/Greg scenes tonight, right? :(

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Probably not. Nick is working with Warrick (instead of Greg) and Greg is helping Grissom. But maybe they will pass in the hall and Nick will pull Greg into the supply closet....

9. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Now that is a image in the ol' noggin!

10. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

So what's the verdict of Loco Motive? Did they have any interaction at all? My sister has a theory that they dangle promises of Nick/Greg working together in order to boost up the ratings, then shaft us. >>

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

No interactionn whatsover. We were shafted.

12. aznxbabe

aznxbabe Hit and Run

sigh I hate that, =S I just hope they do what u requested in ur letter Wojo I think many people would really like it if Nick and Greg worked on a case together.

13. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Told you. They rush around, spreading rumours of 'Nick and Greg will work together on such-and-such an episode' and all the fans go "yay! I will watch!" We watch, get extremly ticked off when it doesn't happen and complain. Then TPTB announce 'Nick and Greg will work together on such-and-such an episode' and we all go "yay!I will watch!" We watch, get extremly ticked off when it doesn't happen and complain...

Eventually, we realise the deal and start sending some really, really nasty hate mail. Maybe we should start a petition, because they definately have some rule stating our boys can't work a case alone together.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Maybe Grissom is afraid they will contaminate the crime scene. In their own special way?? :lol: :devil:

15. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.