Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i meant more like the name itself is awesome, but you're right. i would find him sexy even if i had to drool over Gil Uncurable Herpie. oh, someone here said once that "Griss" is in Swedish "a pig". well, "Gil" in Polish means "a booger".

i. am. deadly. serious.
    i have a strange feeling that we've discussed this topic like what, 6, 7 times since WTG? but, it'll never bore me. so what i would like is a slow, passionate make out. uh huh, yep. those are always the best. about the circumstances, weeeeeell, here comes my OCC-ish nature. i'd like them to get caught on this. but not like "OMGZ, WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING??" screamed out loud by Greggo, but i'd like Cath to kinda see it by the corner of her eye, open her mouth in shock, but not interrupt them so they wouldn't know they're watched. by this situation they would kill two birds with one stone, we'd have a make out and them got caught, which would make the best scene in the history of film and television. although it would be even more OCC than OC. or Sunset Beach. or Bold and Beautiful (not that i've ever watched it, i only know it exists and has like 100000000 15 minute-long episodes).

but what would i like and think that it MAY happen? well, i want the most passionate kiss that we can get, and i know it won't be as much as we all want, but after all they need to give us something. so i don't realy care about the circumstanes, as long as it's not only one dry peck and that's it. i mean, i'd love to see a peck on a cheek and all but it cannot substitute the real kiss. it can be an addition to our canon GeekLove before or after we get the real one. i know, i know, i'm demanding. it's not my fault though - they spoiled me with all those VB's, Dears, and Won'tWaitUp's. lol

ok, i'm off to bed, it's like 2 am in a moment and i've gotta wake up at 5.30.

peace.

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lol. Adzix - while we may have discussed the time and place of the kiss, I don't believe we've ever detailed the kiss itself. *Tuh* I mean, come on!

Yeah, we probably have.

Okay, but we're actually close to GETTING one now, so that's the obvious benefit.

I would prefer a passionate kiss, but I think all of us would be satisfied with a chaste cheek-kiss if that's what we were given.

However, I'd just like a somewhat passionate, but more kind of happy-to-see-you-at-the-airport-or-at-your-apartment kiss.

He comes in the door, feeling wary, maybe they've had a fight before he left, and then she's in there, and he just sort of grabs her and kisses her.

Which is, as I've stated before, why I want them to leave each other on bad terms. Because if he can clear his head of everything, he can realize how much he misses being with her.

3. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Sweet & Simple.

Quick, simple, no doubts, not the first, not overly-dramatic, cute, and special.

That's the kiss I want for the geeks.

It's very likely that they've already kissed, I believe the bedroom scene confirms that. So, I doubt we'll get the dramatic kiss scene where the curtains are flying out the window, there is dramatic music playing, Sara is wearing a white dress, that is also flying in the wind that happens to be there for some odd reason, her arms are open, Grissom walks into the door, their eyes meet and the camera makes it TOO obvious, Sara swifts over to him, and there is a pause where the world stops, then they kiss and the music suddenly goes louder, and the wind is blowing their hair in ways that their hair would never blow in normal life.

No.

Just... No.

I'm guessing the kiss won't be for no reason. As Sarah said, maybe they had a fight or something? I can see that happening, and it's probably the most soap opera we even might get.

I want a simple kiss, just a quick peck. Not a big deal for Grissom and Sara's characters, but for us, well we'll all be in the hospital recovering from heart attacks.

4. Zia

Zia Victim

Haha :lol: lmao
    It was so funny. Can't stop laughing at this excessivly romantic scene.

I would like their kiss to be slow and passionate but one on the cheek would be enough for me (at least for now! :rolleyes:)

I had a dream two nights ago about them... I'm so obsessive with GSR that I saw them kissing, lol! Cath saw them. But my dreams aren't prophetic, you know... who knows, though!

Can't wait for 7x10 especially that I can't watch it until sunday :( 'cause I'm from Poland

God bless the Internet :devil:

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

zia! my friend! how have you been doing? sorry, i kinda stopped going on epuls, but i'm active here on Talk. did i tell you i loved your presentation? it was awesome. and we've got like 25 people in the club. i am proud of us.

GO POLISH POWER!
    yeah, but you know, the thing with me is that i don't want them to argue at all. while i know that at some point it's inevitable, i just can't see them arguing while they're in a relationship. earlier, yeah, but it was the unresolved tension and awkwardness the reason, but now it seems almost unnatural. i don't know, i probably just want their relationship to be perfect i guess.
    i love you.

lol

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

SaraxSullivan? You is crazy.

I know what you mean, but at the same time, I feel like because we never saw the steps that got them to this point, seeing them break up and make up is a kind of equivelant.

In other words, their first kiss onscreen, if it's after a separation, really would be like a "first kiss after getting back together", etc. etc.

7. Andreina

Andreina Lab Technician

I don't know people.. but that kiss..I hope ..well it should be very special..I don't think its about the place or the time.. is about the way they're going to kiss..I hope its not that kinda quick kiss of "hi honey.. no.. I hope its like a kiss of "come here sugar .. but that's just crazy me..
    Anyway.. ppl everytime I watch csi epi from these Season.. I feel like sara is always flirting with him dont you think people? sometines its a look, a gesture.. or even something she say like in fannysmacking..but again thats just crazy me

8. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Its true love!!!! :D :D :D ... Yah!...um

Anyways .Bout the kiss I want a deep-passionate-pin her down on the bed-leads to other things-type kiss. :)

What? Cant I dream? :rolleyes:

O.K. But I do want a kiss on the lips, considering all the anti-GSR shippers will be all up in arms when we finally get a kiss, they might as well make it worth while.And I want it to last more than 5 secounds.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yes I agree. chocolate_bunnys with the full long yummy kiss. they've both got such gorgeous full..pouty.. sensual lips as well :p hopefully this will occur :p soooon :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Zia

Zia Victim

Hey Adzix ;)
    I'm doing fine.. no, wait... I'm not it's only tuesday and I want saturday! Arghhh... I have to make it.. I have to... lol
    And everytime I see a spoiler, something makes me look at it haha. I'd like to be like you, spoiler-free but I... just... can't!

And coming back to the kiss... hmm... I really, really don't know. I can't imagine Griss pouncing on Sara and kissing her passionately. He is so misterious and full of surprises that it's really hard to predict. I don't think somebody would see them when they'll be kissing. It would be cool, though if Cath saw them haha!

But that would mean a bit funny situation and the kiss between G&S should be kinda intimate and serious...
    I don't know... I'm gonna go crazy...

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I will say this: with no interaction between Grissom and Sara in either of the previews, I have a feeling that the big scene we're going to get will be at the end of the episode - like in Happenstance.

I've always kind of liked it when they do that, though - it seems as if the writers are placing a kind of special importance on it by doing so.

When it was relevant to the case, little details would always be shown about recurring characters at the end, and so long as Grissom is going on a break, I think that it makes sense that their relationship would hold priority, because she's the only method, currently, to getting to the heart at what Grissom is feeling.

12. Dharma

Dharma Dead on Arrival

Re the kiss...

I want it similar to the Lady Heather kiss we didn't see...

Gris puts one hand on Sara's waist, the other on her neck/face/jawline, pulls her to him and their lips touch in a semi-long, slow, closed-mouth kiss.

-fade to black-

collective GSR-fan squee insues.

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Nah - although the Lady Heather scene was very charged, I do actually WANT a kiss.

Mostly for the avatars. lol.

But also because... the whole point of the LH kiss was that it was ambiguous what happened during the night. With Grissom and Sara together, we KNOW what happens during the night - so there's no real point to the same suspense.

Having said that, if there's less suspense, it's hard to make it passionate, if only because they have presumably been kissing often - lol - but...

I don't know. Like I said, we'll probably be happy with what we're given.

Thursday night - do you think our big scene will be good or bad? I'm thinking it's going to be a fight, or the beginnings of one.

14. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

WHAT BIG SCENE?! NOO! What big scene? What are people saying? Why are they saying it? Well, anyway, I'm thinking fight since the writers like torturing us, so it'll be a fight. I, for some reason, don't think we'll get a kiss until the end of the season, have we confirmed if anyone is leaving yet? If so, I think that we'll only see one kiss, and it'll be the last 30 seconds of the finale, like what they did last season when all of a sudden we saw Sara and Grissom in a bed. *ahem* I mean.. on the bed. They weren't exactly doing anything... yet.

Yes, Sarah, I am crazy. No.. actually I just watch too many corny movies.

Haha. I was talking to my friend about GSR. And we brought up an interesting uhm.. perspective.

So. basically, we're watching Way To Go, and my friend hadn't seen THE SCENE yet. So, suddenly the bedroom scene happened and she was just like.. "WHAT?" Cause I decided not to tell her about it, until she saw it. She was jumping up and down going "How can they just give us a bedroom scene! We didn't even know they were dating! We haven't even seen them kiss. GAHH! Grissom probably hired a hooker, and ended up hiring Sara."

I couldn't stop laughing.

ETA:

One way the writers could kill us.

CATHERINE: *walks into the locker room to see Grissom and Sara making out, but we don't see Grissom and Sara* WHAT?!
    *the camera turns to Grissom and Sara, who are now apart from eachother, and Grissom has lip gloss on*
    SARA: Well...
    GRISSOM: It was just... an experiment!

And we never see them actually kiss.

Oh, we'd all die.

15. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

"Booger Pig!!" I think we just found Sara's pet name for Grissom!

If I were to do a kiss scene, it would happen like this: It's Episode 7-15. Sara's just had a difficult day at work - she was on a really depressing case. She comes home, takes off her shoes, and just kind of slumps against the kitchen wall or in the hall or something, just kind of staring into space. Suddenly the door opens, and Grissom comes in. He's home. She's shocked - she had no idea he'd be here this soon; she thought he had a couple of more days. Turns out Grissom could leave early, so he high-tailed it out of there.

This is explained while Gil walks towards her slowly and deliberately with that you-know-what look on his face. He slowly backs her further into the wall, a la "Invisible Evidence", and they finish their conversation with whispered "I missed you"s while staring into each other's eyes. Then he slowly leans down, and they share a very soft, slow kiss. Part lips a second - then kiss again. And again. Cue passion, hunger, hottness, etc. And the camera fades to black, 'cause you know it's gettin' all X-rated up in there against the wall any second now....

Uh, not that I've thought about this or anything. *clears throat*

Look, I'm trying to avoid studying for an HR exam. Don't judge me.

At any rate, I just don't want TPTB to wussy out on their first onscreen kiss. A lot of it depends on the context, though. If they're kissing goodbye before going to work for the day, it shouldn't come across like Griss is trying to swallow her tonsils. On the other hand, if they wait until Grissom's return and the first time they lay eyes on each other since he left, then he shouldn't kiss her like she's his smelly great-aunt Bertha.

Their first onscreen kiss should fit the moment, that's all I'm saying - and if it's shown at a moment that demands great passion, then I hope that TPTB take a deep breath, then tell WP and JF to crank it up and give 'er bickies!! It's about time that GSR got to show a bit of explicit heat on screen. Personally, I'd love for the "They're like two cold fish" naysayers to have to swallow their words a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.