Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chaostheory08, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Mac calling Peyton Stella? :lol: :lol: that would have been wonderful :lol: I'd have been like OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! he loves her *thud*

I like Peyton's accent too :D it's easier for me to understand what she says, since my first language isn't english :D

And I totally thinl Stella didn't know anything about Peyton and Mac, although that would be boring. It would have been funnier to see a little jealous and angry Stella because of his relationship :devil:

2. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Ditto that. Jealous Stella is probably hot & once Mac sees her secretly fuming he'll probably want a little something, something he can't get from Payless :devil:. She'd probably be really hurt if she learnt about Mac's relationship from another member on the team & I can see her confronting him in a semi-polite man. Naturally Mac would feel bad & he would make it up to her but asking her out. That way, she'll never be jealous again :).

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ehhhh, I don't so much think that Mac ever called Claire "Stella" but I would have loved it if he'd called Peyton, "Stella" instead! That would have been better I think! :lol:

Mmmmm, yeah I dunno if Mac will say anything to Stella...if he and Peyton really are done like it seems, then he might just want to move on from it and not dwell...but I agree it would be better if he told her himself instead of having her find out they'd been together from someone else. That might not be pretty... ;) But jealous Stella does mean that Macky would have some making up to do...and Smacked making up is always HOT! :devil: :lol:

Hey so I know we've got a few more pages to go...but anyone want to start thinking of new thread title ideas?

Mac & Stella #7-"I appreciate you too!"

4. Eve

Eve Pathologist

I like it :] this scene was brillant!
    they have funny way of telling each other such things - Stell in Greek, Mac in jest...

PS can you tell me, please, why this week is no CSI NY? do you have some national or religious holiday? (cos I have no idea) or is it just little torture for fans? :devil:

5. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

*ding* This can be a very good plot bunny. Mind if I snag it? Lol.... I wonder which direction that will take.

I'm sure Stella helped Mac collect himself and actually talk to the kid. Reed's the only living connection he has with Claire.

The idea that Stella's just waiting in the sidelines for that possibility with Mac is very good. *ding, another plot bunny! lol* I mean, it's possible that she's just holding back her feelings -- probably denying it -- because she knows how Mac loves Claire and he's still not over her. Now with Peyton, he's hurt again and she doesn't want to confuse him more.

6. Cassie

Cassie Police Officer

Cate, I love your ideas! Can't wait to read another one of your Fabulous stories!

And I like the idea for the new thread,(though I havent seen the ep yet, but it would be splendid)
    I watched Raising Shane online and it totally rocks!!!!! Awesome! And for once, Danny gets to be hero and not the young mischevous boy that keeps messing up :)

7. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^Lol, I'm on a roll now. SMACked is so easy to write about that every situation is a potential plot bunny. Lol, Christmas vacation from school is coming up so I'll have more time to write.

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I think they're just torturing us LOL. There are a lot less episodes as it gets close to Christmas but there isn't anything going on this week...won't be for like three or four more weeks yet.

*hugs Chaos* Yay...now you can write :claps:

9. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Oh I really like it!!! :D I'll try to think about another one, but since I don't know all their quotes and I don't know the name of the previous threads :( maybe I won't be able to find one :lol: :lol:

Tonight, here, hopefully they'll air.... "The Closer" *does happy dance* I can't believe it!!! finally!!! three Smacked scenes in one episode *sighs*
    * Stella speaks greek to Mac. :D
    * She asks about his wedding ring. Although I don't like his answer :(
    * She appears at the diner :lol:, he was like WTF???

More fics Cate??? Wowowowowowow I say wowowowowow I have to say wowowowowow, wonderful :p

10. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Mo Mac & Stella #7-"I appreciate you too!"

I really like that its really good I have two tries:

Mac & Stella #7-"If I One Wish, Just One Wish "
    Mac & Stella #7-"Your the best part of the job" - sounds a bit lame but i had a go :D

cate cant wait to read your next fic, btw your stories are really good!! :)

11. Eve

Eve Pathologist

I like the socond one, it isn't lame :D

I've made once icon with this text
    [​IMG]

12. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:p my bad... I'm sort of a slow updater... anyway, I'm almost done with my updates and hopefully ff would let me upload my docs... :) thanks for reading 'em (at least I know someone is...)

this is the handing the phone scene right? :cool: I saw this scene... pity it lasted only for a sec...

sorry if i offended someone... :( won't happen again... *shrugs* i'm gonna keep rowing my ships whatever happens... that's a promise.. :D

I was wishing the same thing... :p
    i'll be reacting like that too :p

Eve, nice siggy.. me likey! :D

Love 'em! :)

ate Cate another fic? :devil: :p ;) now that's one fic i can't wait to read! :D

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I have some news that some of you might find interesting.

or frustrating. In earlier spoilers posted in the spoiler thread, it looks like Peyton will be in episode 12. The only thing it says is there appears to be some tension between Mac and Peyton but it looks to me like they moved it up to episode 11.

14. wynter126

wynter126 Rookie

... :confused: I think that's me. *cries*

chaoes, I admire you so much. Despite the activities in college, you still manage to pull through. Me? Neh...

OMG, they have done the split? *happy shipper dance* Yay! Uhm, I mean... Too bad... They might have been so good together.

The terms you invent! The terms!

15. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hey, do you guys think Stella picked up an couple items from the Peeping Tom store where she worked the last case. Y'know, maybe a leather whip, maybe even a video :devil:. It could part one of the Christmas gift that Mac will receive :devil:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.