Lolly's Music Videos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont u make one with bits of sad parts like nick getting buried (grave danger) and greg in the explosion (play with fire) and things like that

Gosh those were great videos! Especially the Grave Danger one...sooo emotional! And you didn't forget Snickers in the first one that was so awesome :)

I Loved Both Of Them So Much! How Do You Get The Clips Without Sound? Like I Tried To Get The Sound Out But It Didnt work:( I Love Hilary Duff Lol!

Thanx for all your comments guys. It really means alot that you like them.

I Loved Both Of Them So Much! How Do You Get The Clips Without Sound? Like I Tried To Get The Sound Out But It Didnt work:( I Love Hilary Duff Lol!

Are you using Movie Maker?? If you are then what to do is When you put the clips into the timeline, right click on the sound of the clip and select Mute.

If that didn't make sense check out Kims Tutorial, which can be found Here
For the images to show up, right click on the image and go to properties, and copy the URL of the image and paste it into your browsers address bar.

New Videos should be up ASAP, been having a few problems with Movie Maker, It seems to dislike my videos, everytime I open one up, it crashes. So hopefully there should be a few up soon :D

I've been hunting for a good song for the video of "Grissom and his ladies". But unfortunately have had not much luck at all. Does anyone have any ideas?? I'd love to hear them :D

I DO!!! END OF THE ROAD- BOYS II MEN!! IT IS THE BEST SONG EVER AND I THINK IT WOULD FIT THEM SOO GOODLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back