Eric & Calleigh #19 - Spontaneous Nudity Bound To Occur

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Aww. I love The Best Defense. Not quite sure why, but that one's also one of my favorite episodes. Maybe 'cause in that one scene, Calleigh's supposedly hands-off and she's standing far too close to him and looking over his shoulder and you know the scent of her shampoo has to be driving him batty. :D

I think the way it went was that her dad was trying to get Calleigh to take the case, but she told him it'd already been assigned to another CSI. And she was all, "his name's Eric Delko. He's great. I'm going to marry him." ;)

2. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Is that the one where the daddy gets all drunkded? I don't even know the names of the eps... It goes like this in my brains: Eric = Hot. Cal = Hot. Eric + Cal = HAWTNESS. Eric + Cal x (Donahue)CSI:MIAMI = Illogical. Donahue NEEDS to go back to Vegas. Vegas NEEDS her. I want Maeda back. Can we make that work?

Oh and Heeeeeeyyyy! New song... well, not so new but very Cal/Eric-y:

Fidelity ~ Regina Spektor

Break my faa ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah lllll...

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG]

The Best Defense was my first episode and, well, you all know the story. I thought Eric was so jealous. To this day no one can convince me otherwise, especially now that we know there were E/C talks between the writers back then. Urg, why did they drop it?!

I still have hope, though. There's too much chemistry there to waste. And Adam said people keep asking him about it, so we know we're not the only ones.

Hey, where's Jaffy?

4. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Heh, are his eyes closed? Just what is Calleigh doing to him? And then watching his face to see how much he likes it... :lol: I knew he was having some kind of trouble keeping it professional in that scene, lol.

Eric's always jealous, heh. I still want to see him react about Calleigh and Jake. Eric tolerated Hagen there for awhile, but then Hagen started dating Calleigh. And Eric...just couldn't stand that. I think Eric always knew that Hagen would end up hurting Calleigh, which he did. But Eric couldn't do anything but stand by and watch, frustrated. Aw, poor thing. :(

Heh. I still think, just once, there should've been some sort of argument between Eric and Hagen, where Hagen's all, "Delko, this isn't even about the case anymore, is it?"

You know, to me, the very fact that there were E/C talks back then and they got dropped is worse than there never being any thoughts of it at all. :( How do you just drop something like that?

5. midnight_tiptoes

My guess is they dropped it cause they thought it was too soon, and like Adam said, it would've ended ugly. I'd rather they keep it in the back burner for a while, and then start working on it during the last two years or so. With these writers, it's better to keep it safe.

I don't know how Eric will react to Jake. Realistically, he wouldn't like the guy at all. Not because of Calleigh, but because Jake seems like an arrogant prick. I mean, Ryan scores low on the prick scale, and Eric doesn't like him most of the time. So it would probably be worse with Jake. Plus, Horatio isn't too fond of him, either. My guess is Jake won't be around too long.

As for how it relates to Calleigh, I don't know, Eric might say something, but he also knows that if he pushes too far, he might get on Calleigh's bad terms. However, if Jake puts Calleigh in danger again, Eric would definitely do something. Look how he looked at Hagen's body in 10-7!

But a fight between Eric and Jake, my God, that would be glorious. I'd love to see Eric punch him in the face, and then see Calleigh fight with him, only to have her realize Jake is an asshole after all. And then we'd get a make up scene like in Pro Per.

6. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Ah. That makes sense. I'd rather have non-resolved sexual tension between Eric and Calleigh than angsty, "I hate you and I'm gonna throw all your clothes out in the damn yard that you never mow!" break-up tension.

But then again, that paves the way for the inevitable "I swear I really hate you; I'll never forgive you; I can't stand you; I'm still angry at you" sex. :lol: 'Cause really. Can they keep their hands off each other?

I feel kinda bad for Eric. :( He wants to take care of and protect Calleigh, but she doesn't need that (or refuses to admit that she needs it.). And so he backs off just so she doesn't get mad, and then he has to watch her end up with all these jerks and it just kills him. He's just dying to yell, "look in front of you, Calleigh."

7. midnight_tiptoes

Yeah, I'd rather wait a couple of years than watch them hook up now and then break up and see now follow up to that ever again, like E/N.

You know, I can see Calleigh into the angry sex, but could Eric go through with it? I mean, as soon as her shirt came off, he'd grin like an idiot. Cause he loves her boobies.

I think Eric feels he's not good enough for Calleigh. Poor baby :(.

8. Leela

Leela Pathologist

You know, I don't believe a plotline or spoiler until I see it on tv, but that line from an upcoming episode summary is just too cute:
    "Although it’s Delko’s day off, he offers to assist Calleigh..."
    Aww that's love! He just can't survive a day without her! Pathetic..... but cute.... ;)

9. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Awwww! :D
    Anybody else, and Eric would've been all, "dude, it's my day off. Make Wolfe do it." But see, with Calleigh, he offers to help. Aw.

And the best part? That means we actually get to see Calleigh and Eric work together!! :D I expect teasing comments from Eric about how it's his day off, and Calleigh not buying any of it, saying he wanted to be there. And yeah, Eric can't come up with a retort to that. 'Cause it's true. ;)

Also, I noticed the new word in the drabble community. And the first visual that came to my mind was one of Eric's shirts. Heh.

10. midnight_tiptoes

I read the spoilers for that episode this morning and I've been happy ALL day.

So Eric gets possibly beaten or worse. If he's working with Calleigh, I wonder if we'll get a reaction from her? Oh, man, I can't WAIT for this episode. I think it's airing during Feb sweeps, too. WHOO!!

It really inspired me to work on fic. I think I might have chapter one of the Cheez Wheez fic ready. Just need Mariel to beta it first.

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

hey I wrote to Corey Miller and he totally wrote me back...which is awesome. I asked when we could expect to see Yelina and Jake again...and of course I threw in a blurb about E/C; here is what he had to say in repsonse...Don't worry there aren't any spoilers......

So there is still hope for us out there...to me it also implies that they have thought about going there. At least at some point whether it be past or future.

12. midnight_tiptoes

That's awesome! I e-mailed him too, but he never wrote me back. Boo. What the hell do Grissom and Sara have to do with anything? That's not stopping NY from going with Lindsay/Danny, and neither G/S nor D/L have the chemistry E/C have.

We need to keep writing, man. Strength in numbers! Power to the people!

Guys, are you still interested in the Christmas challenge? Cause I already got some ideas.

13. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Seriously. Sara and Grissom is a little gross to me but when I saw them get together, it made me feel that they really could have Eric and Calleigh get together. You know, if they could bring love onto the set there, then they could definelty do it for us. Right???

14. midnight_tiptoes

G/S and E/C could not be more different, though, so that doesn't make much sense. Besides, what does CSI have to do with Miami?

Excuses, excuses, but at least they're thinking about it. And Adam said they've thought about it before. They just need to do a little less thinking and a lot more sexing.

In the words of Emily Procter, "IT EXISTS!"

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I couldn't agree more on the whole 'sexing' part!! Actions always speak louder than words. :devil: I mean it is obvious to anyone who watches the show that they belong together...so how long do we have to beg before the writers actually do something?

We need to start a writing campaign...WE WANT E/C!!! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.