The Off-Topic Thread.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by GreenCourage, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

:lol: Good to know that.

Ahh I just don't like FOB style. I don't know, it feels that there is something missing for me. But the singer has not got a bad voice. Must be cos I don't like punk very much. Besides I can't really comment on them cos I've only listned to one song. :p

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I just realized that Sleepwalker on "Tales from the Elvenpath" is different version than version in my "Wishmaster" :eek:

3. GreenCourage

GreenCourage Coroner

Whoa. That means I'm going to have to get Tales from the Elvenpath. :D

I love Sleepwalker. They only reason I have it is because of Kazzy.:D It's such a good song. <3

4. Ducky

I think Sleepwalker in TftE is more close to what it sounded like when they were in Finland's final for Eurovision Song Contest.

Then to other topic (since we now have Nightwish thread)

My favourite Finnish baseball team lost yesterday 3rd time in play-offs and was kicked out of final. I'm so sad. My world crashed. They've won in past 4 years and in last 15 years... they've probably won 10 times.

Now in final will play Kitee and Nurmo. Kitee has won at least once in 90s...or was it 2000.

*sighs*

5. GreenCourage

GreenCourage Coroner

Aw. To bad. :( I hate it when a home team loses. it's so depressing.

And Whhe!! I'm no longer homeschooling! I start school tomarrow as a Casa Grande Union High freshman. :D :D Wish me luck guys!

6. kazzy

GOOD LUCK! :D Ahh, tell us how it goes! :)

7. wibble

wibble Corpse

Yeah, good luck GreenCourage :D please post and tell us all! :D

8. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

After my Halftime Band Performance tonight, I get to go to Canada for Labor Day weekend. :)

Off-topic there.

9. Ducky

I was just wondering.. you guys know when you are getting older?
    When you are teenager, you have to hide all the beer/other alcohol so your parents won't find out that you are drinking during the weekend.
    But in some point, you have to start to hide those so your parents won't drink your stuff :lol: I just was hiding 6-pack of beer from my dad. He doesn't drink much, a bottle now and then.. but still, it's my beer.
    And I heard, while I was 2 weeks away...they had drank my Jegermeister bottle :eek: :(

*cries*

Cruel facts of life. I start to feel sad that I gave that one bottle to dad...or actually I bought it for him... 0.5l of 50% Finlandia.
    Well...I had 1litre of that but it's...erm...empty now.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

band geeks are my heros!! wait... that means that I am my own hero... oh whatever... sorry... That was even more off-topic

11. GreenCourage

GreenCourage Coroner

Whoo! What a day! I am tiiired, girls! I don't know what I think abotu school yet. It's OK. It's very crowded, though. Almost 3,000 students! Ay!

I have a new favorite teacher. He is a gaming freak!! :D :D :D He even let me barrow his new copy of EGM!! WHEE! He like, rocks! I'm also taking drama (who knew Charades had so many rules?!)

The worst class had to be Science Inquiry. Bleh. I had no idea what to do and the teach called the security guards on us. Pff.

But it was an overall good day. I met new people, got homework, (hopefully) passed a pop quiz that I didn't even know! Heh. But it was eay crap. And would you believe how many girls bring make-up to school and touch up in class? heh. I could never do that. It already takes to much concetration to put on freaking eye liner! :lol:

:sigh: It'll take major getting used to. Like major. But I think I will. :D

12. kazzy

to touch up in class?! Freaking heck, we're not even allowed to muck about with our hair. :p

And Ah! You're so right about the eyeliners. So I don't wear it at all or if my friends want me to wear it, they have to put it on for me. :lol:

13. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

Wait 'til you see the reaction to a cat fight! :eek: If it's anything like when I was in school... Ooshers! Guys would have fights and we'd would walk on by. Girls having a fight, anyone in seeing or hearing distance would be watching in .02 seconds.

I never wore make-up in school. I would have had to wake-up that much earlier. Applying it at school, would have taken away from my pre-class naps. :p

14. GreenCourage

GreenCourage Coroner

Oh- I've seen cat fights. :lol: Not pretty. :D Plus, most of the fights get broken up due to the 1,000,000,000+ Security Guards roaming around. :D

15. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

One of our science teachers, used to play for the Argos (CFL). So he was huge. One of the gym teachers lifted weights. ...Ooooh! What are the chances of that :lol:? They would come along and pick up the fighting students by the back of the collars. They would carry who ever was fighting all the way to the prinicpal's office. :D Watching them go past us, with the students about a foot in the air... Hilarious :lol:! Such a burn on them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.