TVGUIDE: CSI: NY-- DECEMBER 1st

Faylinn said:
*sigh* Looking at that blurb, am I the only one who thinks that maybe 'sexy couples' shouldn't have come before 'cool cases' and 'shocking twists'? :rolleyes:
I think you're right, CSI NY or any of them has to be good for the cases and not for the couples. But since I'm an Smacked fan, and those pics tell me that something really good could happen between them, I don't care :p. But I want the cool cases too, we can have both :D

I finally bought the TV guide today on my lunch hour. Hot Stuff! Love it, and it's great publicity for the show. I agree though, about wishing there would have been more focus on the great cases instead of the romance/possible romance. But hey, whatever gets more people to actually check out the show and give it a chance.

I completely forgot about this. :rolleyes: I need to get my butt out of the house and buy it. :lol:

I agree though, about wishing there would have been more focus on the great cases instead of the romance/possible romance. But hey, whatever gets more people to actually check out the show and give it a chance.
I'm all about the show getting more viewers, but I'm hoping that the magazine focusing on the romance isn't reflecting the show itself. A bit more crime scene investigating, please. ;)

There are some fantastic pics in this issue. Whoa!

061129coveryx1.jpg

You are so lucky to get that one, here in Canada the last TV Guide magazine was printed last week, so we'll never get the chance to get this one.
serenat

Check out the synopsis for the show Dr G Medical Examiner Friday at...well it'd be 9pm Eastern...not the grid one, the one on the page with all the Friday highlights. It talks about one of the cases being like Heroes (not in those words, I forget the wording) and references Aiden but it spells her name "Aidan Burnin" . I say we all email them and point it out lol. I likely wouldn't have noticed it if it hadn't been in a synopsis for a show I watch regularly. It's easy to miss.

Back