Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

It seems that Season 5 is every bit as poor as Season 4, minus the Marisol factor. I do worry that even when Yelina returns, the writers will handle it badly. Once a show loses direction, it's very difficult to get things back on track. I just wish we had something to go on, but I can only assume the writers are still in thinking mode. That's a scary thought! It's about time they got something right again, so hopefully that something could still be H/Y.

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

^ Scary indeed, judging by the writing in Seasons 4 and 5. :eek:

Just to keep things ticking along, and as a reminder of better times, here's a pic from 'Dead Zone'....

[​IMG]

Love that scene at the end on the beach. H and Y really should go to the beach more, to spend some quiet time together. Maybe they are already doing so, but it's all happening off screen. ;)

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Ooh that is totally the ep I told you about :D .. hehe, He looks at her so.. cute and loving. And if any of you mention me being a fluffy, I'll scream.

4. Lucy

Nothing wrong with a little fluffiness! :D H/Y can do fluffy, no doubt about that. Fluffy, with an underlying depth and poignancy, of course. ;) That's what makes theirs a very real romance that the writers really need to get to grips with again!

[​IMG]

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

oh but I'll get blackmailed with the very mention of me =Fluffy in the same sentence... I still love my angst. :D ..

H/Y can do fluffy and angst, and smut. hehe. :p Oh shuddaup, like you don't want it.

a very real romance, thats the best kind there is.

6. inge

inge CSI Level Two

aww, thanks for the pics Lucy!
    I liked 'Dead Zone' too and maybe you don't believe it, but I can remember this episode. :lol:

oh, I'm sure they spent a lot of their spare time together. I also liked the beginning of 'Grave Young Men'. they had a date and Horatio said to Y, next time Ray jr. should also come with us.
    That means, there was next time and I'm sure they sent Ray jr. away (to ray jr.: don't you want to go to your friends? :lol:) to have some time with each other.

7. Lucy

inge, I'm impressed! :lol:

Indeed, Grave Young Men's opening scene was one of the sweetest between them. Lots of smiles and tenderness. :)

Also, I have often thought about Horatio visiting Yelina 'later' in Hurricane Anthony to give her a hand taking the board-up down. These little hints of them spending time together are priceless. A fanfic writers dream! :D

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Re: Horatio & Yelina #5 ~How Can I Not Love You?~

thanks for the pics Lucy :) yes, we have to refresh ours memorys for the 'old' good times in Miami ;) as everybody say long time ago we have such great epis like 'Dead Zone', 'Hurricane Anthony ' and 'Grave Young Men' ... *sigh*

aww love this description for H/Y realtionship :D last night i have watch one movie and there have good quote that for me is valid for urs ship too. if i have to describe H&Y with one word it will be - flower rose... "Sometimes a rose is destined to love a thorn."....a little silly but i like it ;)

and not in last place the most good news for today is that we have update in SM web side and...my hopes jump in a daylight again *cross finger*

9. Lucy

You're very welcome re the pics! :D

Thanks for letting us know about the 'Desire' update. That certainly makes me a little more hopeful. There could be a nice Christmas present in the form of good news heading our way. :)

10. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Hm, maybe we're able to read some good news for H/Y fans. :D
    The rerun of 'Rio' is airing next Monday. at least a little bit H/Y magic to watch (for the people above the ocean).

'Hurrican Anthony' is such a sweet episode. I know, I wrote this so many times before, but the smiles and looks are so incredible to watch. Everytime I watch this episode I have a hugh grin on my face. :D

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i too hope that soon we`ll have new spoilers for H/Y fans :D

aslo i think to re watch epi "Rio' again. maybe this time i`ll like it more ;)

and yes we need next year scene with H&Y like in epi HA. not in last place exactly this epi win N. 1 for all fav epis from S 1-4 CSI M :D obviously a lot guys how don`t ship H/Y like to see theirs chemistry :)

12. Lucy

Having watched 'Rio' again since it aired, I felt slightly better about it the second time around. It takes more than a poor script to deny the chemistry H and Y share, although it did grate on me a little. The looks between them and the deliberate pauses spoke volumes though, such is the talent of DC and SM. :)

13. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

Thanks for the news about Sofia's show Pusher. Hopefully, this could mean some more Yelina-time on Miami before too long. That's if the writers haven't changed their minds again! :rolleyes:

I also found 'Rio' easier to swallow the second time I watched it. I agree that the non-verbal communication was spot on and very H/Y. I guess we all got our hopes up because of those promo pics. That was mean. They owe us!

14. Lucy

They really do owe us Swan, no question about it! I still can't get over the fact that they bulit up a engaging, wonderful storyarc, dropped it after two and a half seasons, and expected the fans not to notice or be bothered.

Great TV shows always manage to reward the fans and show respect for the fanbase. For this reason, Miami is far from being a great show in my book.

15. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

hey guys, i'm back.

how is my favorite ship doing? can't wait for yelina to be back on screen for more than one or two episodes. yey! that's going to rock. i hope the producers will see how much we need and appreciate H/Y.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.