Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

Hi ladies :D

since we are in a Snickerless kind of first few episodes, I will post some pics of our fave couple :D

Sara: Grissom, if you don't let Nick and I work together... I'll... Nick: yeah, what sh siad...
    Finally!
    Nick: you know sweet heart, with your hair like that and my 'Stash, we could be in the 40's Sara: right, you get the trench coat and I'll sit on your desk :D
    Sara: Cutie pie
    Sara: what's wrong? Nick: I can't make it work.... Sara: do I have to do everyhting?
    Nick: Grrrr Sara: :eek:

ok those are mine... off to write a Snickers story...or two, you see I write in a note book, then if i'm happy I write it on the PC, then I post it... so i'm off :D

2. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

3. Ilovechocolate

Ilovechocolate Victim

Nice pictures!!!!

You know, I agree with madgeorge , it's inevitable. Here, in south america, Sony (the TV station where CSI is aired) after, way to go, made a promo about the sixth season, and the voice said "Did you thought that it was sexual tension in your job? that's because you haven't watched the sixth season of CSI" Well, the thing is tah te only three CSI in tha promo were Sara, Nick and Grissom, and the only scene that they showed as "sexual tension" was: "I need your hands" "I thought you'd never ask." And I was...OMG!!! And my sister asked me: "Those two (Sara and Nick) are together? And I said: No yet...

Well, the thing is that Snickers is very obvious, so, I'm sure it's going to happen, even if they just work together...Of course, I was like: "I can see it, the people of the forum can see it, Sony can see it...why can't TPTB see it?????" Hopefully they'll get glasses and everything will be ok....

Cinthia

4. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

OMG that's so freakin awesome!!! And so very true!!!

Nick and Sara had the most intense sexual tension because it wasn't the main focus of the show! Sara was brought in for Grissom. It's a fact. So that she had such great chemistry with Nick proves that she has other plans.

5. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

ooh it is a freaky awesome ilovechocolate at least were not the only one can see it.
    i hope we get a snicker scene soon. and hope its longer to.

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Yes there is tension there and there are 3 ways to solve it:

1) You talk about it together
    2) You go on a date together to release it
    3) Or you kiss

I say all of the above :D

7. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

i totally agree, and when it does happen, i think they will have missed each other's hotness so much they will run at each other and copulate infront of grissom, HAHA

WHOLLY FCUK!!! thats awesome and totally hillarious at the same time. the funni think bout snickers is, most people admit there is huge chemistry there, cept 'death eaters' <--- see previous post to get the joke, anyway, but TPTB are like the ONLY ones that cant admit its there, i bet its WP, i mean he's said he wants to kiss jorja, i think he shouldnt be a producer, he has too much influence, and what he wants isnt what the majority of the audience wants.

but that preview sounds awesome :p

... i can think of a lot more then 3 ... :devil:

ETA fanfic updates here new hfth chap, and new smut :D

8. Misery

Misery Pathologist

OMG! :D That is so great! And it's an obvious sign how their chemistry is visible. And not just to us, but to people who don't give a you-know-what about the ships in the show.

Btw, I wonder how did they choose to edit exactly those scenes, since they are near the end...Nevertheless, I love it! :D They chose a great scene. :D

9. heartagram69

EXACTLY!!! and the thing is, its obvious to other shippers as well, i mean they all admit that there is something in snickers, except a certain group, but seriously TPTB are so ... DFGHS($%^#TGNW*J$%C(*F^J$%<--- yeah. see internet swearing dictionary for definition :p

i dont think it had anything to do with that the scenes where near the end of the season, as a matter of fact it would be more normal to show scenes from the first eps rather then the latter ones, as to not spoil things for people that aint seen the season, who the intended target audience was. so really they must have been there for a reason.

ilovechocolate i wonder who made the trailer, be interesting, if it was just the local station its still good, but if it was TPTB thats :D. would you happen to know?

on a fanfic note, MORE new fanfic links here

10. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

so true :D

I had a dream the other night about the lack of snickers this season, you wouldn't believe.
    It was an interview with William Peterson and he was talking about making that break and he said he's also going away to give other characters more screen time and he disagrees with the writers how they're keeping certain characters apart because there's great chemistry between them and so on...he wasn't saying any names but it was quite obvious who he was talking about. I was watching the interview and I just thought, 'OMG I have to tell the guys on Talk CSI', LOL.

I completely forgot the dream after I woke up but remembered it later in the day and started to laugh. My bf just looked at me and told me I really shouldn't chat on forums right before I go to bed :lol:
    I probably shouldn't but well, I hardly do what I should :D

11. heartagram69

HAHA that sounds hillarious, but i think WP is the main reason that there has been the lack of snickers. i think he feels that GSR is threatened by the chem between nick/sara and jorja/george, and we all know he wants GSR (even if hardly ne1 else does) and he pushes it. thats why i dont like him being a producer, its turning into the WP/Grissom show, whatever WP wants grissom gets, its turning to shit. the storylines are heaps diff to what they used to be, and some of the charicterization is too. i think WP has too much influence, and is biased in what he wants for the show. i think producers shouldnt be actors, they should be outsideres almost, so they do what is best for the show, now what the lead actor wants. and lets face is, grissom is the 'head of the team' but i dont think he is the lead actor. the show isnt about him, its about all of them, and i thinnk WP thinks he is way more important then he is.
    i have a feeling WP is why i hate grissom so much lol.

dw i have funni snickers/csi dreams all the time, but the best ones are the smutty ones. i would say i guess i shouldnt write/read smut before bed, but hell it makes my dreams fun :p haha

12. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Pandora that was a great dream. It made me laugh.

Oh it makes them alot more fun when you do that. :lol:

13. heartagram69

it sure does lol, i got the idea for my latest fic from a dream haha. ist not posted yet but will be prob tomorrrow :p actually i lie, the start is posted, but not the smutty part haha. there are 2 new smut stories up though. the link is in my previous post :D :D :D enjoy all

eta: my bad, it was in an earlier post, so ill repost it lol. new fluffy/funny story, and new smut story :D

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I read those stories already...i think ;)

Damn you Heart i want a Snickers dream *Pouts* i never have any CSI dreams :(

you guys who have Snickers dreams are lucky duckies :lol:

15. heartagram69

hope you enjoyed :d

read snickers fanfic before bed, i find it helps coz u fall asleep thinking bout snickers and then ur subconcious takes over and boom, snickers dream :p

i must admit, they are hella fun lol. i had a dream nick n sara were fcucking on my pool table once, HAHAHAHAHA

BTW ur banner is HAWT!

ETA just pimping the scenario's thread . someone can choose a new theme, it need to get going agen, coz its fun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.