Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

Mrs.G - when I said I needed to tweak mine a little I didn't realise it would mean getting my boobies out :eek:

Not completely, but since I was dressed up yesterday wearing a low cut top, which I don't normally wear, I decided to take some head shots. Holding the camera in one hand and pulling my top down with the other to really give Carmine a flash, I took a few snap shots of myself.
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

My god, I can't believe I'm so white. I'm so white I look like Casper the ghost after he's been sucked dry by Dracula :lol: :lol:

Anyhoo, I'll use my new fandangled software to do something, but unfortunately my camera batteries died and I have to wait for them to recharge before downloading the pics to my computer.

I will get this done :D

Poor Carmine, what's he gonna think :lol:

And I'm kinda worried that he'll be more interested in jkladis' entry than all of ours :lol: especially if he uses the banana pic :eek:

2. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

^ Do what I do. Go to a tanning salon to build a base colour so you won't turn red when you lay in the sun. There's nothing sexier then a nice all over tan & there's nothing worse then looking as red as a lobster. Of course, some people prefer looking pale but not me...

Yeah, I am kinda worried about jkladis top all our entries :(. However, while he may have a banana we ladies have a pair of melons :D. Plus, they say two is better then one :devil:.

3. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

Actually, I was thinking of getting some of that new moisturiser with tanning agent in it. Just about every brand has one out now, bit late for my entry though :lol:

And judging from my pics, I have big healthy melons, just right for Carmine to feast on :devil: :eek: :lol:

4. glam_chic86

With Carmine's banana you can make the perfect fruit salad. Add in two of his ginormous grapes & you have the perfect meal to last you a very, very long time.

5. Nim

Nim Pathologist

ROTFL :lol: jorja, you're great :)

6. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Why doesn't this surprise me? :lol: :devil:

Tiara - I'm sure your pic looks great. I wouldn't worry about trying to change the color of your skin just to be more attractive to the man. We don't even know what he likes. ... Of course, melons are the universal language for men, so if you've got those, you should be fine. :lol:

7. afrikana

afrikana Pathologist

^ and he might like ze boo-tay too ;) :D

8. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I will send it on Tuesday. I just got to find a picture and type it up. I will be part of this! :D

9. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Excellent! This is a fun one everyone who adores Carmine should be a part of.

10. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Wow, of he likes ze bootay, then I'll be sending you a pic to include - booty and rack.

**runs away to find the shapewear that enhances both**

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

jkladis is one ardent admirer! He is the one to beat in all of this. His proximity--"the bushes right outside your house" is hard to top. :lol: But definitely give it a go. :D

12. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Two is better than one any day! I'm not worried that a twig and berries will win over melons ;) Are you?

13. glam_chic86

:lol: I'm not. Besides, why would Carmine want a banana when he already has his own? He probably prefers a different fruit that he doesn't own which is obviously melons. The great thing is that it's melon season year 'round & plus he can double his fun :devil:.

14. crankyjules

crankyjules Police Officer

Just posted mine. Did anyone else squirm and think "ah f**k no" as it slid irretrievably into the hands of the post office? :eek:

MrsG, could you please let me know when (and if) it arrives? I was going to pay $36 and have it sent by international express courier to make sure it got their in time (CDG's worth the money :)) ... delivery time 3-6 working days. But the woman at the counter assured me it would only take 4-6 working days via airmail.

She better bloody be right. :mad: It's cutting it fine. I'll be nervously waiting to hear it got their in time (fingers crossed).

15. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Oh yeah, you weren't the only one! I remember thinking just as I hit "send" to email it that now I was *never* going to be able to run for office since MrsG now had the goods on the depths of my depravity! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.