Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vexus

vexus Pathologist

We have snow 1 time a year :(. It is funny because I live down south and when it does snow everybody runs to the store to get bread and milk like they're going to run out! :lol:

And I have to pay my respects to the writers who have written wonderful d/l episodes, especially Pam. She is an amazing writer and I hope she contines to write in the future.

2. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

So that's why you all like Pam so much. She was in on the D/L hug. I just wish they had kept along those lines instead of the left turn to nowhere they took after that.
    I'm with you, Mercy. Two weeks seems like a long time between episodes, but it could be worse after that. I wonder how long we will have to wait for new episodes in the new year? Although I guess I shouldn't complain, they did go a straight 11 weeks with no repeats! :D
    As for snow around here, they are predicting it for tomorrow. It's rained all day today, so we shall see. It definetely is getting colder.

3. Dantana

Dantana Victim

Really liked "Raising Shane". D/L, the mopers in the break-room. Both not knowing what to do until Stella gave them that pep talk, made me think they are a like in so many ways. I was glad to finally see them in the same room again. It has been along time.

I love this thread. Is it possible to have a spoiler thread for the show in general and D/L on the positive side? The regular spoiler thread has that that can not be mentioned and those that can not be kind.

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Actually most of the writers/producers have pushed D/L quite alot, I just hope they'll keep doing it! I know they will. Their chemistry is just too hot to not add more D/L scenes!! :)

5. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

You might have to find a different spoiler thread in order to be able to read spoilers without that which cannot be named. As it is a general thread, what is wrote is apparently allowable(I asked and was told this). You can probably find most spoilers on here, which are allowable in spoiler boxes. In order to post spoilers here, they have to be in spoiler boxes. This is a safe haven for D/L and Lindsay in particular. That's what this ship is about. Hop aboard!

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Welcome, sweetie! I'm stopping myself from reading spoilers. :) I HAVE to or rlse, I'll be really upset. LOL. Especially with the Lindsay-secret stuff, I don't wanna know anything until I watch it! I'm being so careful with spoilers now and trailers and stuff like that. :)

7. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

kissme, i bow before you're considerable willpower!

i can't help but be a spoiler junkie. however, i am going to make a compromise with my addiction. i am going to read spoilers all the way until the day the ep airs. that way i see all the speculation, but won't read any spoilers that are proven fact!

i am so looking forward to lindsay's secret being revealed and the fluff potential, but anxious for the angst it promises, too!

8. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

You know Lindsay's secret is revelaed the 13th... I hope that's not too spoilery, if it is delete it or yell at me... but there's another 13 thing. Unless they changed it to eppy 13... which is a 13 anyway.. :lol:

Wednesday's eppy was such a relief. We needed that DL... I'm glad we got it. I loved the Break Room thing how they were both just sitting in there.. I wanted a convo so bad... hmmm.. one shot fic maybe... :D

btw:

[​IMG]
    he's looking at her!

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

You can post all spoilers that relate to DL on here and yes, please make sure to use the spoiler box or (for those who have trouble with the spoiler box) leave adequate spoiler space

L

I

K

E

T

H

I

S

Radical, just to be safe I put the first part of your post into a spoiler box. Not sure if everybody knows that or not.

10. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I loved how he was looking at her. At first, i didn't catch it but when I saw the pics, that's when I noticed it .I love the subtle moments. Small moments are just as good as big moments too! :)

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello Hello my lovelies! :D Happy Friday evening...yay for the weekend! :lol: **Mo jumps for joy and passes out ice creams bars!** :lol:
    Ohhhh HONEY!!! :eek: I feel for you...I hate needles! :( I will help you! ;) **Mo sneaks into the hospital room with Macky to help Lynny feel better!** :devil:
    Me too Aud hon, me too for sure! :D **Mo huggles her fluffy twin!**
    It would make me happy! :devil: Oh AND the Texas ficcie...sweet! :D Yay for you! And yay for us! :lol:
    Aud you're a Texas girl? Awwwww, lucky you! That rocks! I'm from the NW myself...Washington state actually...2/3 of an inch huh...lol! :lol: We got...um....3-6 inches these last couple days! :D Yay for both of us getting snow! :D
    Lol, yeah kissme I do not know how in the heck you manage to do that hon, but I am TOTALLY impressed! :lol:
    Lol, yeah Mercy that is my intent before every episode...sadly it lasts about 6 minutes and then my curiosity kills me and I cannot help but read them as quickly as humanly possible! :lol: **Mo shrugs innocently!** :lol:

Awwww, Rad thanks for the great cap hon...I love it! He is totally staring at her! LOVE it! :D

Can't wait for the 13th y'all...cannot, cannot, cannot wait! It's gonna be good I can feel it!! :D :D

Lookie at my new avie...ain't it purty! :lol:

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

LOL. I'm fabulous and I really enjoy being surprised and going "OH MY GOD" over episodes instead of "Yeah, I knew that was gonna happen". Besides, D/L are always unpredictable and adorable!

Oh WOW, Moriel, "sexy" icon and YES, they're bringing sexy back especially Messer and Montana (She looks so cute there!)

"Well hello, Ms. Monroe."
    Of course, you do. WE ALL DO! WE LOVE THE WHEATFIELDS!!

[does a funky dance]

13. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Rad, I love that picture. I'm squeeing over that. Now, if only he would act on that, not just stare at her from afar.
    Beautiful pic, can you make another one? :D

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Hey Mo, get back here! He's mine and you know it!

I think Silent Night is the first time...well ok first since NWILL that I've been anxious for a real D/L possibility. Is it two weeks yet? LOL

15. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

11 days :(
    I will not throw a temper tantrum, I will not throw a temper tantrum, I will not throw a temper tantrum... ;)

I'm so looking forward to this ep, because it is one step closer to desolving the barrier between them! Once that barrier is gone, look out broom closet! :devil:

btw, anyone going through withdrawal is more than welcome to read and review my first fanfic (Beauty for Ashes) which I finally posted with Mo's encouragement (thanks again, Mo!).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.