Eric & Calleigh #19 - Spontaneous Nudity Bound To Occur

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I guess you'll have to. What a horrible thing! ;)

See, if this were a good show, I'd expect Calleigh to be the one who's there for him, because it would be good continuity. He's always been there for her. The key thought here is: IF this show were good.

Glad I'm not the only one who notices the anymosity between Eric and Ryan. Part of me thinks maybe there's some jealousy there, on Eric's part. What do you guys think? Of course, Ryan can be a huge asshole, too, so I think that's part of it.

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I would love to have a scene where she *consoles* him :devil:
    preferably in the shower or a table!! :p

3. midnight_tiptoes

Yeah, but if she does that he'll start getting into trouble over and over again, just to get some Calovin'.

Can we post these again? Because cute!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He sure as hell doesn't look depressed when Calleigh's around.

4. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Because he's not depressed when Calleigh's around! That's really the only time he's not. Which is why Calleigh needs to be with him all the time. It's for the good of, well, the world! Nobody wants to see a depressed Eric. ;)

And that second pic? Come on! When was the last time Calleigh ever smiled like that? Oh yeah, I bet she was with Eric then too. :D

5. midnight_tiptoes

They make each other happy. Calleigh's always smiling when Eric's around. Well, except when Eric's around other women:

[​IMG]

Poor Marisol. I was so sure she was gonna get shot right there.

Oh, I love having my computer back. Now I get all my pictures:

[​IMG]

Aw.

6. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

*squeals* Jealous Calleigh!! :D

Heh. With that look, would Calleigh even need a gun? :lol: I'm surprised Marisol didn't squeak and cower away into the background, never to be seen again. And I bet Eric had an interesting time trying to explain to Calleigh that Marisol was his sister, and that he would never ever look at another woman because Calleigh's totally his one and only. And, yeah. :lol:

And that second pic? With those looks? They were so doing it back then. :D

7. midnight_tiptoes

Oh, they were so doing it. Look at their cheeks. They're actually red. I love it.

Actually, this may sound odd, but I thought at one point there may have been something going on between Adam and Emily. I mean, it's one thing when the script tells you to be flirty, but how do you manage to turn your cheeks red on cue? I don't know. I'm probably wrong, but way back when, I thought they had a bit of a thing. And looking at Emily's new boyfriend, we know she likes her men Cafe con Leche.

8. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Okay, SO not fair! The board ate my post. Grrrrrr!!!! And it was actually something of substance and significance this time.

9. midnight_tiptoes

That's too bad. We need some substance around here.

So my computer is down again, and I actually had chapter one of my story nearly finished :(! It's not fair.

I was re-reading Adam's interview and I loved his response to the Eric/Calleigh question. He was all, "I feel great about it!" and he's been like waiting for it to happen for years. Adam, just kiss Emily already.

10. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Hey Carol, that 10 Steps story was funny. Good job.:)

I am soooo glad Adam and Emily are totally down with this Eric and Calleigh thing. I knew I always liked them!!!

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

now we just need to get the writers to see it our, Adam and Emily's way!!

12. CSI_Duquesne01

Let's just shove a bunch of papers and pictures in their faces until they give in.

I know what Ann Donahue said about emails and such and I just wonder why she has to be so rude about it.

13. midnight_tiptoes

What did Ann Donahue say about e-mails?

14. CSI_Duquesne01

That time she was like "I don't read emails, in fact I don't even have one." Something like that and then she was saying stuff like how she didn't care about what the fans said. It was in one of the previous threads.

15. midnight_tiptoes

Oh yeah, that was the interview she did with us. Whatever. She's probably lurking this thread right now.

My computer's fixed! So now I can continue working on that story.

Was thinking about The Best Defense the other day. I wonder how many times Eric has been in contact with Papa Duquesne. Didn't he come to Eric for help in that episode? Or how did that work? I don't remember, but Eric was such a kiss ass in that episode.

And by the way, fathers in law call their sons in law "young man" don't they? That's what Papa Duquesne calls Eric. Heh. "Just what are your intentions with my daughter, young man?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.