Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

Kind of ironic that Bellick ended up in Fox River, and I had to laugh at his cellmate.

I hope Kellerman is on the up and up as far as the guys are concerned.

I'm not so sure Mahone is dead, but it's going to be a long wait til January 22.

2. roxy

roxy Prime Suspect

Am I the only one who actually felt sorry for Bellick? :D

I have one question: when Sara called Michael while they were in the cell with Linc, did Michael hear what Sara said or did he only hear the phone ring? ;)

3. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

From the moment I saw the preview I had a feeling Kellerman would shoot either Kim or Mahone. And since Kim was note around it had to be Mahone. But I'm not so sure Mahone is dead. He was hit in the shoulder, altough his fall was like someone who just died. But we will see in january (29th, 22nd is a recap episode).

Kellerman starting to turn into my favourite character of this show. I was afraid they would kill him off in the last episode, I was so glad they didn't. I should hate him by know. He killed already a few people and after what he did to Sarah, but still I have a weakness for him. Paul Adelstein portraits him great. But I always like the 'bad' guys, so it won't be a suprise to hear that my other favourite characters are Bellick and T-Bag. ;) But Sucre is a sweety, I like him too.

4. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Yeah I kinda feel bad for Bellick as he didn't kill that other guy (forget his name) and now he is in Fox River with a number of inmates that would love to make his life unbearable if not kill him. His chances would have been better elsewhere.

5. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I felt bad for Bellick but he was crazy to make a deal when he didn't kill his friend. And was crazier to think going to Fox River for his sentance was a good idea. I'm hoping it's a setup for next season. Can't have Michael running all the time. I mean the show is called Prison Break.

6. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I hope Mahone is alive,I really love that character. :(

I thought that as far as Kellerman and Mahone were already dead they would somehow help them,but I wouldn't trust evil Kellerman.

How does T-Bag seduce women so easily when he looks as crap? :confused:

I can't believe that I felt sorry for Bellick.

Who was the guy with Kim?

It's gonna be a long wait until next episode !!!

7. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

The guy who was with Kim looked a bit like Shales, the guy Mahone had 'killed', another escape on the run, but if that guy is Shales, who's the body in Mahone's back yard? ???

Some other news, the guy who played Tweener on the show, was involved in a car accident yesterday. He escaped unhurt, but a 17 year old boy was killed and two 15 year old girls were injured. Source: TV Guide

8. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

It looked to me like he was hit in the shoulder area. I'm thinking he may still be alive.

9. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Oh I think he survived. He has to make life miserable for the boys and now Kellerman.

10. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I really hope Mahone goes after Kim. I don't like that arrogant *****. :mad:

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Yeah heard about the car crash of Tweener. It doesn't sound like it was his fault but that got to be hard knowing someone died.

It's funny I don't like Kim but at first I didn't like Kellerman. And now I want kellerman to save them. weird.

12. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

It seems that Lane Garrison was drunk at the wheel so it sounds as it was his fault.

Lane Garrison was driving in fatal DUI.

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Wow thanks for the link. When I first heard about it nothing was said about a DUI. But in the article at the end it says he thinks he was driving. Of course it also said the car might of have car problems.

14. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Micheal Ausiello said in one of his recent colums that Mahone is NOT dead...

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

iluvEricSzmanda I've edited your post to include the spoiler code, as what you posted was a spoiler. Please ensure spoilers regarding upcoming episodes are in spoiler code, as some users may not wish to know the outcome of a plotline. Thanks. :)