NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

In witness The girl and McGee are suppose to be making a sketch of the bad guy but they are doing computer stuff. And Abby keeps asking why they aren't working on the sketch. McGee and the girl say they can't and go back to talking computer speak.

Is NCIS taking a winter break? When will they be back on?

Also thought Tony talking to the door was so sweet. But then I wondering if something is going to happen to her. And what is up with him working personaly for Jenny?

2. pandi

pandi Witness

before the last two episodes i was totally against tony and jeanne benoit (how ever you spell her name), but now i'm completely okay with it. she isn't the flavor of the week to him which is what every other woman thus far has been in the series.

gibbs and ducky making up was so awesome!

by the time i got to see "smoked" it was after midnight. the whole forty-five minutes since i fast-forwarded through the commercials, i was commenting on everything. i actually screamed with excitement when gibbs and ducky talked. i've been waiting all season for that! good thing i didn't wake any of my roommates up....it was late and i was loud.

3. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I cheered when Gibbs and Ducky finally made up. I thought it was sweet that Gibbs hugged him and told him that between friends, apologies were ok.

4. CSILauren

CSILauren Hit and Run

yeah me too

5. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

S1, Dead man talking. Tony and McGee on the stakeout and Tony's asking McGee what he does in his off time and that's when McGee mentions that he writes about NCIS agents. IIRC Tony makes some comment about how that's like plagiarism because he's writing about real people.

S2 Red Cell, when Kate and Tony are snooping around McGee's apartment while he's getting dressed and they see his typewriter and stuff and McGee says he prefers to use a typewriter instead of a computer.
    so it's not the first time we knew McGee wrote, but last week was just the first time it was confirmed that he'd been published.

6. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Okay, now I remembered that he wrote just don't remember the part about writing about NCIS agents. Thanks for reminding me. :D

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I don't think I saw Dead Man Talking. I only saw about half of season one. But I do remember the scene from Red Cell. I enjoyed that scene.

8. CSILauren

CSILauren Hit and Run

maybe because he wasn't happy with it till that particular episode

9. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

That was probably my favorite scene from Tuesdays episode. It's about time the tension between those two was broken.

10. CSILauren

CSILauren Hit and Run

Re: NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped *DELETED*

Post deleted by CSILauren

11. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

CSILauren, would you put some more in your reply? This is considered spam. Thank you :)

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I just saw on Entertainment Tonight that Michael Gilden took his own life last week. He was the short man who played Marty Pearson that Abby consulted with on a couple of recent episodes. He and his wife, Meredith Eaton (Boston Legal), appeared in the CSI season 3 episode "A Little Murder." Michael was 44 years old.

13. iloveyou

iloveyou CSI Level One

Thats terrible :(

14. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Oh no! He was so awsome. That's awful. Thanks for sharing that.

15. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Wow I loved the show last night. Figured out who'd done it by the end. What a twist. Poor McGee felt so bad about Abby. Zivas awful worried about Tony. There's nothing wrong with him is there? I missed it if there is. Next week a repeat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.