Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Radical618, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Me :lol: just an hour ago i heard that on tv and it happened...they said hannah montana and i immediately thought about CSI, and Lindsay, of course...

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ I've never seen that show and it sounds too childish, so I'm never gonna watch it. :lol: But whenever I read "Lindsay" or "Monroe" or "Montana", I immediately think of our Montana!

Here's a beautiful picture to lighten our day.
    [​IMG]

3. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

Thanks for the tidbit! I like reading little things like that. :)

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh my God! That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you! :) You'll have fun there and it's the best as you can always think about Montana going there! :lol: Lucky girl!

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Congrats on getting into the school and the scholarship, CSINYRULZ! :D

6. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

Thanks for all the congrats... :) Yeah, its either Montana or Wyoming. I'll find out after this weekend... big rodeo coming up.

So, are we going to have a poll on what Anna is having. A boy or girl?? I say boy... :)

7. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Hi Mellie! I say it'll be a girl! :) I don't know why but I just do!

All I know is that I will miss her on the show while she is gone. :(

8. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I'm going to miss Lindsay like hell, but I'm so excited for Anna that I can wait till she comes back for the finale.

I don't know. What's the saying where they predict what gender your baby is by if your stomache is high or low?

BTW, congrats on the scholarship CSINYRULZ!

9. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

yeah, its something like if you carry the weight higher its a boy, if its lower its a girl.

Honestly, I go back and forth about it. Some moments I see her with a boy, others, I seea girl, all I hope is that its healthy.

10. thisyearslove

thisyearslove Police Officer

So it's for sure she won't be back until the finale? Bummer!

I like that they gave her a little more to do in this episode (Raising Shane).

11. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

Congrants CSINYRULZ on getting in and getting a scholarship!

Oh no, I hope it's safe to say that she'll be back way before that... if she even is gone. She says so in the TV Guide that Gary and Melina are on. Says she's due in early January and she'll be on a short maternity leave. But if they've filmed like 4 episodes in advanced, she might not even be gone. Anna said in the article that one option was for her to go back to Montana for a bit, but Anna hopes otherwise. :D That makes me happy! :D

Other things aside... glad to see Lindsay back in the episode a lot more. I think she was in this episode more than the past 3 combined!

EDIT: I say a girl... She should've gone on Ellen's show. I saw a few weeks ago a pregnant woman on her show and she was doing a few of those "boy or girl" test and according to the test she did, Ellen guessed the sex of the baby and was right. I'd have loved to see Ellen doing that for Anna :D

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

In the TV Guide article, they said that they were actually talking about incorporating her pregnancy on the show. If it was Danny's, it wouldn't make any sense. It would have been funny if Lindsay turned to Danny and said, "I'm really sorry. I really like you, but I'm pregnant with Mac's baby. :("

:lol: Thank God they weren't tacky enough to put that on the show.

I think it's a boy. Either way; it doesn't matter. S/he'll be so cute!

13. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

I'm so glad they decided not to incorporate Anna's prgnancy into the show. Considering how S2 ended there was no way they could've had Danny be the father of this kid, and it wouldn't have been believable at all.

14. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Well it made me smile. But I ship her with almost everyone so that could make two of my ships happen at the same time. :lol:

It sounds like Anna is doing everything she can not to be absent from the show too much. Just wish the TPTB would just use her better. The woman is pregnant not dead.

15. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

I have to say that I'm happy TPTB didnt try and write Anna's pregnancy into the show. I dont think it would have been a very smart move on their part, and then in terms of the character - it just wouldnt have worked. Hopefully, she wont miss that many episodes, from what it sounds like, and from what some of you have said, she may not even miss any episodes since I know they film some in advance. We'll see what happens though. Having a baby is a big deal, shes going to be tired and worn out - sometimes you dont realize how much your working until it all just "BOOM! catches up to you. Its good she'll be taking some time to herself, but I'd be lieing if I didnt say that I'm going to miss her like crazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.