Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]
    I'm keeping the thread going with a Monday morning picture.

I think those pics above are from Episode 9, "Here's to You, Mrs Azrael". The one I posted is from "Hung Out to Dry", episode 5.

Have a great week everyone!

2. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

Flack definitely has the "tortured soul" thing going for him, if the writers intend to show the effects of the bombing on Flack. I think his expression that picture above-to me it says a lot, and his eyes are.. just very expressive.

Thanks Faylinn. I think the writers need to explore that relationship a bit further. The viewers need more insight into Flack's character and what makes him the way he is.

3. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

A quick FYI- Eddie's episode of Law & Order is on right now in the Vancouver area- Channel M :)

4. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

You're very right. We know lots about Danny, Mac and Stella, but very little about Flack. We know his father is an NYPD legend, we know he loves food and all the other things we've listed before, but other then that we don't know much. We need to know more! hidinginmyeyes that is an amazing picture that made my Tuesday Morning that much better!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

This is cute.

I'm thinking about starting an Eddie Cahill forum in a month or two; probably to kick off the New Year. I think he deserves his own forum; several of the other actors have one!

6. CSI_in_training

That is such a cute picture! :D Happy Holidays people!

7. JulieAnn

JulieAnn Witness

He can be my Santa any day!
    Thanks for the Pic hidinginmyeyes !

8. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Aww, that's a very nice pic! :D

Santa!Eddie... Is he gonna bring me my presents this year? :lol:

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I think that Flack is a total hottie. he's one of the man reason why i watch the show, and the fact that i want lindsay and danny to hook up this season.

10. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

Exactly. This was pretty much the case in CSI this year-with Greg. I feel that Flack is just going to become more of a background character, while his job is really part of the New York scene. His actions as a cop truly justify what a cop in NY is like I feel, and if he becomes a background character, the show loses much of the feel of New York. Being that Eddie is a New Yorker, he adds just that little extra to make Flack truly a great, genuine character.

11. hyburn8

hyburn8 Hit and Run

Great idea, hidinginmyeyes !

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks hyburn8. I'll let you know when it's up and running. I may do it sooner than the first of the year...

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Even though it was a Hawkes episode last night I liked how Flack was trying to help from his end. Trying to talk to Mac about him and getting the Caption off his back.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I think it shows that Flack isn't holding onto this thing with Mac. It seems like he's had time to think it over and realizes that Mac was right and that they both did the right thing. And pointing out to the captain that he'd be doing the same thing if it was Flack in that room; that was great. It seems like there is a bit of friction between the regular cops and the CSI team, like the cops think the CSIs think they are better than them or something. I have to watch the episode again but it was great.

15. CSI_in_training

^^ Very good. Flack was great last night, he's obviously put the thing with Mac behind him because he stuck up for Mac. The CSIs and the detectives or cops never seem to get along. On CSI:LV they got into a CSI/Cop war because cops actually think they're better (they put their lives on the line while the CSI stay in the lab). I think Flack is the kind of person who acts as a bridge between the world of detectives and the world of CSIs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.