Eric & Calleigh #19 - Spontaneous Nudity Bound To Occur

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

When you write it, that's when.

So A&E was having one of their obsessive Miami fits this week, and being internet-less, I was bored and spent probably way too much time watching that, lol. But that's okay, since it was season two, and I saw Death Grip twice this week. :D Twice I got to see Eric practically growl at Jeff Corwin to back off from Calleigh, lol. Twice I got to see Calleigh grab his arm as they walked down the hill. :D And twice I got to see her slip up beside him at just the right moment in "Gabriel." Aww.

*grin* That is only the biggest thing ever. Well, not just that, but the fact that they're always together when bad things happen. They could make it through anything together. :D

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

ok guys i know this is waaaay off topic but it concerns an E/C.
    Does anyone know how to get in touch with the administrators at Fanfiction.net? i haven't been able to upload any documents all day and the support site isn't working. please please let me know i want to upload the next chater of my E/C story
    HELP HELP!!
    please email off list at cabouse18@yahoo.com
    Thanks

3. delkolover

disregard my post guys....Thanks again to Jessica237 for all your help...you really are a lifesaver

4. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

You're welcome...ffnet's been such a pain lately. And by lately, I mean the last two or three months. :mad:

Speaking of fic...are we gonna do another Christmas challenge this year? 'Cause I had fun with that last year. :D (lol...here I am looking for more stuff to write when I already have a billion things I wanna work on, but no time whatsoever, ugh.) 'Course, people would have to actually participate... *narrows eyes at all the lurkers* :lol:

I'm probably gonna skip tonight's episode. I figure, if I wanted to see an episode like that, I'd watch 24 and actually be excited about that. And plus, it's not like we're gonna get any E/C anyway. :(

Anyway. I've decided Pro Per may very well be my favorite E/C episode. (Well, that and Death Grip.) Aww, protective Eric. Anybody else would melt from that...except of course Calleigh, who likes to pretend she's immune to Eric while in public. ;) I love how that guy that mouths off to Calleigh is all, "dudes, I'm the man, I totally rock, I can do anything," and Eric's standing really, really close behind Calleigh, and his smirk is all, "yeah, well, look what I got." :lol:

5. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Yeah, Death Grip. *gets nostalgic* Awwww...

So is the consensus for tonight that it'll suck? *doesn't watch* But I will if it's Cal heavy.

6. delkolover

I'll watch tonight b/c hey 'ya never know' but I agree that we probably won't get any E/C scenes espcially since they have brought Jake into the picture. Pains me to even mention his name!!

7. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Oooh, a Christmas challenge! Sure, let's go for it! Man, I can't believe it's been TWO years since our first Christmas challenge. I gotta say, How To Slide is one of the few fics I'm very proud of.

So if you guys have any ideas, start suggesting elements! Let's make them whacky, too. I'm in the mood for humor.

Dude, that's the best interpretation ever.

It's hard to choose my favorite episode, but Pro Per is high up there. Not because they had so much screen time, but because it proves Eric might be the only person who truly knows Calleigh and knows how to deal with her. He gave her space, but he also didn't let her get away with her crap. Cause that guy was gonna pound her. As much as we love her, Calleigh needs to understand she's not Superwoman, and she won't always be able to handle every situation by herself.

That's why I think she and Eric are so perfect for each other, because Eric understands her and he knows he has to let her fight her battles, but he recognizes when she's in too deep and he isn't scared to step in and say, "look, I love you and I don't wanna see you get hurt. If you don't like it, that's too bad."

So yeah, Pro Per is godly.

8. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Pro Per rox!!! And so does Death Grip. Damn! I need to see these soooo bad again, I'm losing my memory!!!

Hey what's this fic challenge and Carol, can you give me the link to How To Slide?

9. midnight_tiptoes

Every year, E/C shippers do a Christmas challenge. Basically people suggest elements (such as mistletoe, spray... Bob Dylan, whatever) and people have to write a Christmas story using those elements. It's lots of fun, and this will be our third year.

Which brings me to: I can't believe we've been shipping E/C for three years! I remember when it all started back at fanforum. We used to go through so many threads in one week.

Here it is: How To Slide Down Horatio Caine's Chimney in 10 Easy Steps. Good times. I can't believe I wrote that in less than a month. Nowadays it takes me years just to pick a title.

10. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

*bows to the shipper knowledge that is Caro* *prostrates*

So can I have my jacket back? :D

11. midnight_tiptoes

Dude, you were gone for like a week. That didn't score you any points.

So we better get started on the challenge thing. How many elements do you guys think we should have?

12. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Heh. I think Sunny should participate in the Christmas challenge to get her jacket back. :p

How many elements did we use last year? Weren't there like seven, but we only had to use five? Is that too many, or okay, or what?

Aww. And how Calleigh continues to be "angry" instead of melting right there in his arms is beyond me. But you know, it's okay, because they make up later.

You know she's only pretending to be mad at him for the make up sex. That's gotta be it. :devil:

13. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

I was SO NOT. Five days does not constitute a week. 'Sides, I lurked. Not like anything was happening, this thread was on the second page for like 3 days... and I didn't watch anyway. Nothing to contribute. I don't even know the ep names... 'cept the ones that count.

C'MON! I'm fricken freezing my ass off over here.

5 elements, m'lord. 5. cos it's odd like that. But I can't write any Chrissy fic. *doesn't celebrate* :D

14. midnight_tiptoes

Yeah, I think we had 7 and then only had to choose 5. I don't think I ever completed mine, but I'll try this year.

Angry sex is hot sex. Ask Turk and Carla from Scrubs.

Sunny, the thread is always on page two because too many people lurk! Lurking is even worse than not visiting the thread. All you lurkers have been fined for lurking. You're to submit a story in the next week, or else I kill a rabbit.

In the Delko thread, we're talking about Eric's mood lately. Do you guys agree that he's kinda depressed? Do you wanna see that story played out? What role should Calleigh have in it?

15. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Mm. If angry sex is hot sex by itself, can you imagine what Eric and Calleigh angry sex would be like? *faints*

Aww, he does seem depressed lately. :( And who wouldn't be? He's not exactly had the greatest few years of his life recently. Despite everything he did for her, his sister still died, his best friend died, Ryan just keeps antagonizing the hell out of him, he keeps drifting farther and farther away from Calleigh...I'd be depressed too. :(

I still do want to see Calleigh try and get him to talk to her. I mean, she's pretty much the only link he has left to when things used to be good, you know? And they're still close enough and she still cares about him enough to know that he's not himself. I think she knows him better than anybody now, and personally I think she might possibly be the only one who can pull Eric out of this hole he's in.

And now I have a whole conversation in my head that's just begging to be written into a fic. So I guess I'm gonna have to do that now. *sigh* ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.