Who should leave and Who should stay on the show?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by NHRFan, Nov 13, 2006.

1. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

LV: everyone should stay!!! ~Especially Grissom.
    NY: I think Sheldon should go back to being the M.E.
    MIAMI: Natalia should go - she brought too much drama to the show!

2. loozy

loozy Dead on Arrival

LV
    Stay:
    Greg, Ryan, Hodges, Sofia, Catherine, Warrick, Brass, Doc Robbins...
    I think they are very good characters, and while I might not be too happy with Greg's character deveolpment this season *he comes across a bit too self- centered*, I have faith in TPTB to have a bigger picture in mind...
    Leave:
    Grissom and Sara, because both of them just annoy me... I never liked WP, and while in S1-3 Grissom was amusedly to watch, the disappearing enthusiasm of WP for his role was palpable and made it agony to watch... And Sara... Never liked her.

I'd like to see more of Jaqui and Ecklie though :D

MI:
    Stay:
    Ryan, because without him I'd never even have started watching MI; Eric, because he has this very nice chemistry with Ryan; Calleigh because she kicks butt :D Alexx because she's really lovely, and Tripp;
    Leave:
    Horatio. I can't stand DC's voice and his and his neverending glasses- thing is tiring, alongside the pseudo cool lines etc... Also Natalia, for logical reasons because I just can't see why she is in the field all of a sudden when last season she had just been exposed as a mole...

NY:
    Stay:
    all of them except for...
    Leave:
    Lindsay. It's not that she was a replacement for Aiden, but that she doesn't really fit in with the rest of the cast, and I don't see the chemistry between her and Danny...

3. katjo

katjo Witness

Grissom and Sara can't leave the show. They are the show IMO. I think each character compliment the other perfect. If any of the CSIs left it wouldn't be as good.

Now on CSI Miami I'm not real crazy about Natalia. And I don't like the way Eric has been acting on the show, he's been jerky. I used to think he was a sweety, but can't stand him anymore. And I agree that Horatio can be annoying, but he's the success behind the show. As far as the New York show I like all the cast members.

4. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Ohh..Fun!
    CSI:LV-Stay: Grissom, Sara, Greg, Nick
    Leave: Catherine( I dont see her playing a big part in the show anymore) And not really sure about Warrick..Guess he should stay.

CSI:NY-Stay: All of them!!
    CSI:Miami-Stay: All of them!!

5. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

But she and Mac are romantically involved! Wouldn't want to break up that combo, would you?

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i agree grissoms_gurl, everyone should stay on LV ESPECIALLY Grissom. i heart him so much.

so like i said i think everyone should stay on LV, they have an amazing chemistry together and the show without any of them would not be the same.

i don't watch spin-offs. sorry but i just ... can't :p

7. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

Everyone should stay on LV, especially Grissom because he is the soul of the show and Thursdays just wouldn't be the same without Billy Petersen.

I'm not a fan of Horatio Caine

8. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

LV:

Stay- Catherine, Nick, Sofia, Brass, Greg.
    Leave- Girssom. I use to like him, but over the season he's lost his flare that he use to have.
    Sara. She just is too, for lack of better terms, Sara for me. There is something about her that I never liked

Miami:

Stay- Calleigh, Ryan, Delko, Tripp, Alexx, Natalia
    Leave- Horatio. He just never seems to do anything, except save the day taking all the credit and never getting hurt.

NY:

Stay- Mac, Stella, Danny, Flack, Lindsay, Angell, Sid, Adam
    Leave- Peyton. There really isn't need for two MEs, especially when one cuts down on Sid's screentime. It's not that I don't like her, I just don't find her nessicary.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Vegas: Everyone should stay, they're perfect!

Miami: Everyone except Horetio- everything about him is so annoying, the way he talks, the way he acts. well, he didn't really do any work on the case. just be there saying something "cool" and posts like an (old) model for the sunglasses company :cool:. Oh! and Natalia also is not really worth the screentime.

NY: don't have a chance to watch that much, but so far I like them all espectially the detective he's so cute!

10. CHIAWOLFE

CHIAWOLFE Hit and Run

STAY
    LV:Girssom,Nick,Catherine
    MI:Ryan,Alexx,Calleigh
    NY:Mac,Stella

I don't know who should leave,so I just choose who must in the show.

11. Jezzmin

Jezzmin Witness

Las Vegas:
    Stay:
    Sara, Greg, Nick, Sofia, Brass, Warrick
    Leave: Grissom and Catherine.. I hate their. Grissom was great in the first 4 season, but its all.
    Miami:
    Stay:
    Calleigh, Horatio, Eric
    Leave: the rest of cast for example Ryan.
    New York:
    Stay:
    All. They're really perfect.

12. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

LV: If I really had to pick one, that'd be Catherine, even though I don't really dislike her... And I think I'd miss her, somehow.

Miami: I'd keep everyone, cause I love them all (some more, some less, but that's normal :p)

NY: Lindsay. I wasn't exactly fond of Aiden, but I think she was better. I just can't stand Lindsay. :rolleyes:

13. catherinerules

catherinerules Prime Suspect

LV Stay - All because the balance is right between each character
    MI Leave - Horatio because he speaks to slowly and in syllables
    NY Don't watch it.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

CSI - No one, I like them all
    CSI: Miami - Horatio I just don't like the character nor the actor
    CSI :NY - No one, I like them all

15. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Lv
    Stay: The main team. I've liked them all, and can't see anyone leaving. It just wouldn't be the same.
    Go: Hodges. I've never liked him. I don't find him funny, just an annoying suckup.

Miami:
    Stay: Eric, Calleigh, Alexx, Horatio, Tripp, because I've got to hold onto something since they killed off my favorite character, Speedle. And since he won't be coming back from the dead anytime soon, I don't really want to see anyone from the original cast leave.
    Go: Natalia. I never liked her, just an unnecessary character in my opinion.

New York:
    Stay: Everyone. I like them all. Of the three teams, I think they show the most character and cohesiveness.