Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

AHHHHHHHHHH. Great I dont want anyone dieing. The death angst im ok with as long as nobody dies. That would make me MAD. Great now i am all depressed *runs off to find chocolate* :( :( :( :(

O.K. this might be an incredibly stupid question. But I am wondering what the links to the previous GSR treads are or where i can find them. there is probably a very obvious answer for this but i am not smart enough to figure it out. *runs off with her insanity*
    Thank you. :D

2. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Okay, cb, deep breaths. calm down, hon.

No one has said anything about anyone dying. Nothings in a script or even being considered to be in a script at the moment, so don't panic.

For those who are unspoiled - this is not spoiler information. Its pure speculation coupled with mild hysteria.

About the previous threads, cb, the really early threads are no longer in existence here. however, i have the links of the rest, right up to thread 17. I'll try and get the rest of the links for you later tonight ;)

Grissom & Sara #17 – Good at Mouth-to-Mouth

Grissom & Sara #16 - GSR: They've Come A Long Way BABY

Grissom & Sara #15 - GSR: It'll Be Fun

Grissom & Sara #14 - Gray Hair is the New Thermite

Grissom & Sara #13 - GSR: So Hot it will Burn through Steel

Grissom & Sara #12 – Grissom gave IT to me last Christmas…

Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Grissom & Sara #9 - The Sacred Duct Tape

Grissom & Sara #8 - Cite Your Source

Grissom & Sara #7 - I've got a gal named Sara...

Grissom/Sara #6 - Chalk... From Plaster

Edited to add - figured there was no time like the present, so I found the links to the most recent GSR threads:

Grissom & Sara # 23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Grissom & Sara #22 - Tongues Cost More

Grissom & Sara #21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Grissom & Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt’s Coming Off Anyway

Grissom & Sara #19 - We Found GSR in the Bedroom

Grissom & Sara #18 - You. Me. This table. Now

3. chocolate_bunnys

*inhales*,*exhales*,*inhales*,*exhales*
    O.k. im good(chocolate makes everything better :))
    I over react a little...Ok...a lot.Sorry.

Thanks for the links *hugs*

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Yeah - essentially right now we're working off of some light, light hints, but NOTHING in terms of spoiler excerpts, screenplays, writer statements, actor statements, statements from CBS...

In other words, we're making a mountain out of what may be a molehill.

For more, PM me, but like I said - both to keep the general good humor of the board, and because in the past spoilers have been a great deal of trouble for GSR because of thieves from other groups, we may want to keep most of this off the boards.

5. chocolate_bunnys

O.K., completely calm now. For the poll I picked 3 cuz even tough he is with Sara now he still is "grissom" and he has people-problems. so I think he is going to have a hard time telling her. If this was pre-GSR-cannon he would still have a hard time telling her or anyone else for that matter because of his inability to relate to people (he is not a people person). now that they are a couple he will probably have a harder time telling her because he now they are in a relationship and what he does affects her and he most likely still has the fear that she will leave him if he isn’t careful.*steps off soap-box-like-thing*

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I think right now the main thing to remember is that the most we can do is write letters. After that, it's out of our hands, so there's no point is complaining from now until June about something we can't control.

And that's the last I'll say on the subject for now.

I went with Option 2. I think Sara's flirtatious look was meant to say, "I don't really mean it", but was giving him a heads' up that he shouldn't be getting too comfortable.

Sara's a smart girl. She's been watching him burn out for a couple of weeks, and then suddenly he's pulling away... I think her confidence about this relationship is still strong enough that she is wondering if it isn't a secret he's keeping from her, or him being tired at work, rather than him truly pulling away.

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

fogi, i love you. i do, seriously <3

like i said in a couple of PM's, i refrain from talking about it. i don't want to be stressed. i'm GSR cuz i want to enjoy it, and if these speculations will turn out to be total crap, i will save a lot of energy. if not, i'll mourn later. all i hope is that they'll both sign for next season. but if the future's going to look so bad, i may stop shipping GSR, b/c it won't be fun anymore.

i don't believe the writers already think about the finale. they told Jorja about WTG scene 4 days before the shooting. i'm not gonna believe in any spoiler speculations that are released in the beginning of the season.

so clearly, y'all can see i'm in denial, lol.

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lol.

Aah, the tried and true - stick my fingers in my ears and hum method. Well played, Miss Adz.

Kidding, kidding.

Either way - I agree. The bottom line with any fandom or ship is that if you simply aren't enjoying the show or the pairing anymore, it's probably time to move on.

I, for one, being fully "spoiled" to the current events, am still enjoying the ship and feeling pretty optimistic and blah about the whole thing.

Some teams believe in creative environments for the actors.

For instance - in high-profile series finales, they often shoot two endings and they don't let the actors know which one will really air.

So while it may have been discussed in the writing room for weeks or months, they may not have wanted Jorja and Billy to be playing to the camera about it the way they are now.

Having said that, Jorja seemed to also be saying she didn't know about that exact scene, not the relationship in general.

I'd say the way they played out some earlier scenes indicated that, at the very least, they picked up one some hints that the scripts were giving out.

Eyesex, anyone? Grey hair? Thermite? Bite Me?

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I picked "he told her" after all from all we know and percieve they're living together.. right? so he's changed a bit on being more open with her.... and she knows.. and on other dreadful/negative gossip.. I refuse to go there.. their happy.. and we're happy.. and a couple of week's will not change that scenerio!!!!! and FG thank's for the cool update..on past threads.. lord, that must have taken along time.. much appreciated ;)

the awesome/twosome [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Yeah, I have a feeling that Grissom WILL tell her... eventually.

Her response to Nick informing her that Grissom leaving wouldn't make sense. I think if she didn't know, we'd see her look flat-out pissed and then march out of the locker room, not deliver a cool retort about "going tropical".

In other news?

Guys, that ain't no stubble. He's growing the beard back.

Sadly it looks like weight gain is probably the reason :( but oh well - I like the beard. And as Adz has pointed out, he's usually asked to color his hair for the show, so... yeah.

All hail the beard's return

Actually I don't like the look of it. But I DO like annoying Adzix

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

yeah, basically, lol. i'm just gonna have to get addicted to Nip Tuck and i'll survive my heartbreak.

but you know what happened to my favorite ship ever before CSI? i was COMPLETELY crazy about one Polish soap, and i loved the main guy as much as i do Billy now, the guy was 30 though. the actor had a car accident near where i live, his body was smashed to the point he was unrecognizable and he died on a scene. i felt really bad, and from that time i was more cautious about shipping anything. right now, this kind of information brings back my anxiousness. that's why i'm in such denial right now, you know. i thank God, they don't want to kill Grissom off, cuz i wouldn't servive it, lol.

and please don't tell me that it is also possible.
    yeah, i've seen it already. but you know what, i think it looks cute.

but i still hope he'll shave it off.

i'm going back to watching Green Mile, which i always cry on. lol. the movie fits today's mood, huh?
    who knew? really?

lol

12. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

For the poll i went for the second option. I will like to think that Sara does know but I think that Grissom might have mentioned it but not flat mentioned it to Sara. Especially after the confused expression on his face on "Happenstance" i know for sure that she doesnt know just maybe just suspects something and Grissom might have gave her clues here and there but not everything.

BTW Billy looks much older on those pictues ^ ! And his hair is really gray.

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

As Adzix was quick to correct me on this as well, I'd like to say that apparently CSI has asked him to color his hair in the past because it looks better on camera, but he is pretty much 100% grey/white-haired at natural state.

Which, as we all know, Sara finds sexy.

It's not a funeral till I see a body. I refuse to mope over this. What happens happens, and I personally want to enjoy canon year without worrying about what's on the horizon.

14. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

Totally, I kinda think we should drop it for right now. Just because it's some pretty heavy speculation and it won't do any good to worry about it. We can talk about it until we're blue in the face but the bottom line is we really have no idea what's going on and I doubt the writers have made up their mind anyway.

As for the beard. Dude. I couldn't be happier. I think he looks better with it and I hope he keeps it. Largely because I'm a big fan of the straw hat and as I think we have discussed before, he would not look right without the beard and the straw hat. And I love the straw hat, dammit. And I've heard a few people say that the beard kinda represents a darker, more troubled Grissom. It seems apropos then right? What other season did he burnout? Ya heard me?

That actually brings me to another topic. So this is the first season we see him in a functional relationship with a woman. And it's Sara, a woman he has pined after for quite a while. We would actually expect him to be happier this season, right? A happier man in general. Sooo, I guess what I am getting at is: why, of all times for them to have Grissom burn out, would it be when he finally has a nice life outside of work (we assume of course).

The only thing I can really think of to reason that out is that he is frustrated that work is threatening his personal life.

Does any of this crap make sense? I mean, I know why Billy is leaving for a while so of course Grissom has to but it's not like him burning out was the only option. I'm sure they could have thought of something else that would still give us the impression that Grissom was happy with his life. It just seems more plausible that he would be happier. He's not lonely anymore, he's having sex, he's in love, he has someone to come home to every night (well, day). Does anyone feel me, lol?

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

agreed green. try to read some old spoilers. they are hilarous and a lot is without context. i mean, i was spoiler free for WTG, so i didn't know y'all's (is that a word?) concerns but i went on the thread 18 today, read some of them and a lot were pessimistic. i'll say it again - pessimistic spoilers regarding WTG. like 2 two weeks before the finale.

i mean, y'all knew that there will be "goodbye" twice said in the final scene. it was without context and EVERYBODY was freaking out about it. again, why stress?

also some things said by Mystery were wrong in the past as well. i mean, yeah she has valuable information but shortly before the episode. her long shots don't turn out to be always right. and it's probably b/c of the gossip-kind of way a spoiler travels around, and also b/c the long shots are usually changed by TPTB itself.

in this case, we don't know Jorja's situation. we have a tid-bit, a partial information about problems with her contract, but again, it's without context. it feels like the whole S5 George/Jorja firing scandal.

i was supposed to not talk about it anymore, wasn't i? oh well.

on a lighter note, i forgot to say what i voted for in the poll. i actually marked "other" b/c i'm not definitely certain about either of the answers. i'd say that he probably already told her after Happenstance, but he may as well do that in the next episode. i don't care about this so much really, as long as it doesn't strongly affect their relationship. but i believe, how antisocial he might be, Grissom still knows he needs to tell her. i mean c'mon, he's not a moron, he's not gonna wake up in the morning, grab his bags and stick a note on the fridge "i need a break, i'll be back in a month. bye".

they need to talk at some point and right now, i don't think that the time when he decides to do it matters so much as long as it's not a day before. he can always say, "i didn't want to worry you", or whatever. and i think she'll understand, partly b/c she is secure.

sorry if i ramble some nonsence but it's 2 am and i'm watching Polish voleyball team kicking everybody's butts on the World Champs. oh btw, we SO killed Canadians couple of days ago. *whistles happily*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.