Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Thank you both so much!!! This made my day! :)

2. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

The more I hear of Lindsay's "deep, dark sekrit woe", the more I cringe. If it turns out that Lindsay has a deaf sister whom she left behind in Montana in crappy circumstances, I will heave my TV into oncoming traffic.

And giving Hawkes a letter for Danny? What is she, ten? Suck it up and face the consequences of your decision for once, Monroe. Bleagh.

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Man, this deep dark secret better be something fucking amazing and equally gross. Like, Home amazing and gross. Basically, this better be what Lindsay's mom looks like:

[​IMG]

Or I'll be fucking disappointed and pissed. Basically at this point I won't be satisfied with anything that's less shocking than an incestuous, deformed, hillbilly freak.

4. crankyjules

crankyjules Police Officer

ROFLMFAO!!!!!! Ah first big belly laugh for the day. :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much for that tiptoes. I was feeling a little narky and 'I hate everyone'. Making me laugh was no small minor miracle

5. kasmith101

kasmith101 Rookie

hahaha, her deep dark secret is that her mom is ugly. I love it! All the pretty pretty New York people will be HORRIFIED! Danny will definitely dump her. :lol:

Better yet, Lindsey family are all overweight and she moved to New York to escape the shame.... *gasp* They'll never look at her the same way again.

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

"OMG, Hawkes, I can't walk up to this guy I've known for a year and that I dumped like a pound of shit two months ago but have been working with since! Give this card to him for me, kthanx! *flees*"

Lame. :rolleyes: Is it like a 'Sorry for being an immature baby' card? Do they sell those at Hallmark?

Seriously, writers, what in the hell are you doing? :rolleyes:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Here's a question. What would be considered *not* to be a cliche or cheesy "deep dark secret" for Lindsay? It seems like it has to do with a female in Lindsay's life but what would be believable and not tired and overused? I haven't been trying to figure it out, really; I'm mostly just waiting to see what it is. But I am curious to know what people think would be an original idea.

Edited to add: I can totally relate to not being able to face someone you care about and don't want to hurt... some people have a real hard time with confrontation, for me it comes from my upbringing. I can understand why Lindsay would leave a note for Danny instead of talking to him in person.

8. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

She's a MAN, baby!

No wonder Danny's attracted to her... him... it?

9. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

:lol: I love reading your posts. They never fail to make me laugh. Another dark secret that I suggested was that she was a stripper back in the days to raise funds to get gas money for the pinto she drove :lol:.

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

LMAO...That would definately be something that is not overused. Danny, you know your jham is waiting for you. :p

Why exactly is Lindsay leaving a card on Danny's desk? Grow up and just tell him you're leaving.

Since when does everybody know "how close" they've gotten? Just exactly how close have they gotten? I haven't seen it.

So, Danny is working with Angell in this eppy. Maybe she can make him forget about Lindsay leaving without saying goodbye. :devil:

11. Faylinn

I was wondering the same thing about how 'close' they are, 1CSIMfan. They didn't go out or anything, I don't see the evidence for being 'close.' He could have said 'it'z obvious that you guys have, liek, toooootal crushes on each othur!!!!1!' or something similar, but other than that... :rolleyes:

What in the hell are the writers doing? No really, tell me. :rolleyes:

As for Danny getting a little loving from Angell--yes please. Maybe he'll see that Lindsay left a note instead of being an adult and confronting him (since she apparently can't just tell him something to his face--remember when she stood him up and then proceeded to act like she could just avoid the situation :rolleyes:), so he'll decide to stop wasting his time and go with a sure thing--Angell and her hot self. :devil:

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Lindsay never did tell him why she stood him up. Besides me thinking that was the dumbest thing anybody could have done (Who would stand up Danny Messer? :eek:), it was also a little childish. So, when things get tough Lindsay avoids the person, leaves notes for them, then disappears without telling them.

This deep, dark secret had better be worth all this crap. It better be original and not something that's been done a million times.

Hey, if he doesn't want to go for Angell, he can always call up Nixon Suicide, or better yet...Flack is still waiting at home. :rolleyes:

13. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Since Angell is in that ep, will we see Peyton Manning as well?

Mrs. Peacock sure brings back memories. Good times :)

14. Faylinn

Yep, just the behavior I expect from a grown woman. :rolleyes:

It's probably sad, but I don't have my hopes up. Where are the writers that made season 1 brilliant? Yeah, it wasn't as 'popular' then, but who's to say the random changes they've made since then are the reason the show is more popular? :rolleyes:

But I digress...

Sounds good. :devil: Hell, just take them all at once, Danny, you need some sense (and a personality) f***ed into you, I think. :rolleyes:

By the way, ranma, who's Mrs. Peacock? Is that the person in the picture up there?

15. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

^Yep. From the excellent S4 X-Files episode Home.

I think it'd be cool if Lindsay was a Peacock sibling. Or one of those chupacabra descendants. I'm just saying :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.