Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by szmandatogoholic, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

athlov those pics are so funny! :lol: YAY new thread! *throws confetti and does happy dance* congrats everyone :D

2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

OMG!! I've been gone too long, and now we have a new thread already!

Congrats, everyone! *throws confetti* :D

And Belated Happy Birthday, Twiz! I wanted to give you your present yesterday, but ff.net was being a jerk! :mad: Anyway, here it is... the link to Chapter 2 of that Crackfic I'm writing, dedicated especially to you. I hope this makes you smile! :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3245788/2/

*whisper* I know this is mostly an R/G fic, but Chapter 2 is all about Crazy!Ryan, and if you want to laugh, you'll read it. Remember, this is a crackfic! :D */whisper* And if you so feel inclined, let me know what you think of Ryan on ff.net (so the mods won't come after us here). :D

3. WatchinCSI

WatchinCSI Witness

Athlov !!! How many times do I have to say to put a warning above your posts :lol: I think my keyboard now can become a frogman, it really practiced swimming and diving today :lol: Nice pics, thanks :D

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Shadowfax, that chapter ROCKED! :lol: That's soooo funny! :D

I loveee the pictures athlov. He looks like such a cutie in that episode. :D (Well.. He was. :p)

I loved the colour of the sweater Ryan wore in 'Come As You Are'. But I wish he would have taken it off. :devil:

5. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the caps athlov!

The color of the shirt is a little bit strange, sorry. :p
    but we can see a little bit chest. :D

question about the last episode 'Come as you are'.
    anything nice, cute, funny, interesting?

Nikki, you're right, oops, I always forget Erica. :p
    I was a little bit angry about the eric's reply. Ryan is not a player like Eric, I think he wants more a steady realtionship with someone and he hasn't found the right person yet.
    I still think that one of his former gf (maybe the love of his life) broke his heart.

6. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

No worries, there's always the next thread. ;) The current thread title is just fine.

:eek:

*places hand on Dutchie's forhead*

Just wanting to make sure you're not feverish or anything. :p Seriously though...thanks for keeping the ships docked in the proper place, it's greatly appreciated. ;)

inge...I had the hardest time concentrating on last night's episode, I'll have to rewatch it to be able to list the good Ryan moments.

Oh...I wanted to let y'all know I edited in the 'Ryan Thread Suggestions' to the first post. We can't have a thread and not have the Helpful Hints, now can we? :D

7. _ransom

_ransom Witness

All these sexy and smooth "Ryan with a gun" captions (;

So many icons to make!!

8. inge

inge CSI Level Two

no problem, thank you for your answer though. :)

I read something about a 'stupid' quote JT had to say.
    and that's it.
    It seems that this episode wasn't really good. :(

oh Nikki, you're still ill?
    I hope you feel better soon. :)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Woo!! New thread! A true testament to the vast attractiveness of the gorgeous one.

I definitely think Ryan should wield his gun more. He looks SO sexual when he does. I was drooling like crazy during last nights Ryan-a-thon (I think it was "Free Fall"- the one with Leo & Sienna!).

10. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

WOW * Looks around and dances / throws confetti!* i dont come here for a few days and a whole new thread *pops* up :lol. My mock revision will be over soon so i will be able to come in more frequently to praise the TOGO.
    Those pics shouls carry a warning lable - Not for those with a heart condition/Pregnant women or those who want to keep their keyboards dry! But seriously Jon takes Hot to a new level..and i like it!!!!

11. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

Happy birthday speed_cochrane!

I've been having some really nice dreams of Ryan lately. Like meeting him in a supermarket which included a robbery and he had to pull out his gun. It was great until I had to wake up for school. :)

12. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

*pulls special silver-tassled rope*
    *thousands of balloons saying "Happy Thread #12" fall from the ceiling*

Happy Thread #12! Yay! :D

Oooh, and a very happy birthday to both Twiz and speed_cochrane. :D :D :D

Oh, and Shadowfax, thank goodness SOMEONE wrote a crack!fic! Just the other night I got to thinking "Hey, what's with this? Why isn't there any Ryan crack!fic out there?" I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet, but I love craziness in all forms. ;) :D

Last Monday's episode was an interesting one (despite a few plot holes that drove me nuts), but alas, not much Togo! :( Ah, but I did enjoy the part where the army recruiter says "Ah, you look like a leader!" or something... tee hee! Ryan looks like a leeeeeeeader.... mind you the army recruiter dudes reminded me a bit of telemarketers in the way that they'd say pretty much anything to get new recruits. :rolleyes: :lol:

13. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Yeah, that part cracked me up. I giggled and couldn't stop when he said, "Uh, I'm a CSI," or something like that. (I had to go back to school today. And my mom and dad finally got their divorce settled yesterday, too.)

I loved his hair!! I got so excited when I first saw it. I went, "Wheeeeee!!!" and kept on squee-ing throughout the entire epi. I was just HAPPY to see his hair spiked instead of laying down like always.

14. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

15. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

*sneaks in*

Whoaaa!! A new shiny new thread! :eek: I can't believe I missed the opening :( Man does school sucks... But whatever. NEW THREAD!! YAY!!!! *throws confetti* Love the title, Dutchie :D

Ryan with a gun... I have a thing for Ryan with a gun... *drools* ... Oh great I just had my keyboard dried, now I have to hairdry it all over again! :p :lol:

Anyway, do you remember the talk about Ryan being a Detective? I have hard proof! Watched Double Jeopadry yesterday, and when they were digging for the body, the patrol officer found the missing weights and called out to Ryan: "Detective Wolfe!" :D :D So while I still can't find the photographic evidence of that swab with his name on it, but this is a proof that they call him 'Detective Wolfe' on the show.

And... *cough* Got a To Go experience today:

[​IMG]

:D He he he... I just had to stop and take a picture of it :p Hmm Meal Togo. Why it just sounds so yummy? :lol: :devil: (Btw the box next to it, Twists, reminds me of a certain someone... Hmm who would that be? *cough cough* ;) :D See, you're next to Togo, Twiz! :lol:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.