The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Aug 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Me, too! :lol: It's Monday morning, I don't need thoughts like that in my head. Or maybe I do. :devil:

2. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Interesting. Thanks for sharing that with us. I totally had him pegged for a Yankees fan too. Rooting for the underdog is always a great thing though.

3. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

I got an email too, but I didn't write anything about his birthday in there. I saw one in my inbox this morning and was like "Hmm..wonder what the weather's going to be today." (One of the local news stations sends me an email everyday about the weather and it's always there in the morning, first thing.) And I was pleasantly surprised.

4. Crazy4Danny

Crazy4Danny Lab Technician

It's great you got replies.

i'm not very good with american football (being english) so i'm not sure the the Mets or others are. :)

I haven't sent him another email yet, still waiting for the beginning of the season, i'm gonna be a wreck by the time it airs. :lol:

Now an episode where danny turns 30. That could be very interesting. The team go out for drinks and some how, danny ends up in the shower.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Have you ever heard the expression, when people are talking about how old someone appears, of ‘they’re a very old 40’, or ‘they’re a very young 40’. I think Danny is just young for his age, if you can make sense of that!

Realistically, I suppose it depends how how long, if at all, Danny was a beat cop before getting hired by Mac for the crime lab. In the last ep of season 1, Mac said he hired Danny 5 years ago. If he was 23 by the time he finished police academy, that would put him at a minimum of 28 with no time on the beat. Although he’s never mentioned it, I get the feeling Danny didn’t go straight into the lab from the academy.

6. Crazy4Danny

Crazy4Danny Lab Technician

^Yeah i don't think he's anymore than perhaps early thirties. I think you're right though, he probably looks younger than he actually is.

7. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

He didn't mention that, but in "The Closer", he mentioned playing baseball... "little league, college..." so at some point he did go to college; now whether he finished or what type of college (uni vs community) is anyone's guess. I think the Police Academy is a year (someone correct me if I'm wrong here) and it stands to reason that even if he graduated top of his class, he would have done some time as a beat cop.

So doing some math:
    HighSchool Grad @ 18
    College (we'll guess 3 year) @ 21
    Academy @ 22
    Beat cop (speculate a year?) @ 23
    CSI 5 years would make him appx 28 years old.

Again, speculation

8. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

:) Thats coolies. I never thought of Danny no older then twenty six. He looks greeeatttt :eek: :eek:

Iam glad you guys got letters from him! That means he cares for what he fanbase thinks. I now wish I would of sent him something.... :( oh well.

9. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

My God... I haven't been on for a day and there are 47 new posts?? Hehe... Keep posting, guys!

10. dylan

dylan Pathologist

hey, i haven´t been here for a month and well, there are A LOT of new posts...i feel so lost...but good to see it´s PG13 border-line business as usual. ;)

11. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

LOL yeah! CSIlNY season finale next week! Can't see Carmine anymore... *sob*

12. bambam950

bambam950 Coroner

why wont we see him :(

13. SassyJ

SassyJ Rookie

Crikey I've seriously abandoned you lot over the past few weeks and that is just plain wrong. But this is a flying visit so I will leave you guys with the one word that brings joy to all of us (and hasn't been said in a while by the looks of it).

Commando

With that said I'll see you guys again soon :devil:

14. bambam950

bambam950 Coroner

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Hmmmmm, that makes me wonder what he'd look like in a kilt.... :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.