"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Wojo, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

There's really no reason that Greg should be taken off the cover. I mean, he's already established himself as a prominent member of the team and he contributes a lot to the cases. I think more than us, this would affect Eric because I feel that he's finally a part of the team.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

We may want to write to CBS television as well. Or go to CBS.com anf leave feedback.

3. sherlockanne

sherlockanne Lab Technician

I couldn't believe they took Greg off the cover!! He's part of the team now, the least they can do is put him on the cover on the dvd! Well it's the company's loss; they probably won't sell as many now. :p

Btw, sorry to change the subject, but speaking of CSI merchandise... Last week we were in NYC and I went to the little CBS store and I was all excited about the CSI stuff so I bought a shirt and a wallet with a fake CSI badge, and I spent like half the time scanning the CSI books to find the Greg scenes. :lol: Oh and I saw the new Ultimate CSI book!! There are some great info about Greg!! I'm crossing my fingers I'll be getting it for xmas. :D

4. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

I was really mad when I heard that Greg got taken off the cover and what makes me even more mad is the fact that Sofia/LL is already in the credits and it took Eric/Greg 3 freakin seasons to get in the credits! I think the man deserves some recognition, especially after his stellar performance in Fannysmackin'.

5. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

rock on! i have to agree with you that.

6. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

Sherlock-the book is fantastic, I have it..and it is disappointing that he isn't on the DVD cover, the only thing that even comes close to why they did it is that they only wanted the original CSI's on it, but still, he's a CSI now and a member of the team..he could have been put on at the end of the line, it would have been fine, but I wonder if Eric is all that upset though.

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I have it too, it is an awesome book. Lots of great Greg stuff in it.

8. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

It sounds like a great book. I've gone through my allowance for the month, so I'll have to wait until Christmas for the book.

9. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

My cousin found it at Books-A-Million and mentioned it to me when he was helping me with my homework a few days ago. I told him that I didn't have that one. (And I should know, I have basically all of the CSI books- if it comes out, I gotta have it!! :lol:) So I may get it from him.

10. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

I looked at that book and was quite impressed. I also saw an older one and when I read about Play with Fire, it was talking about how Eric had to watch the stunt double so he could imitate it and stuff. It was pretty cool.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah I have that one too. it's the CSI companion. It covers seasons 1-3. This new one is so much better though.

12. szmandatogoholic

What seasons does the new one cover? 4-6 or something? Just a simple little question that I don't know... cuz I've never even seen that CSI Companion book anywhere at that Books-A-Million. (Or did he say Barnes & Noble? Ah, well, he asked me if I had it and he hinted at it for Christmas!)

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

The new one covers all 6 seasons. But also covers some stuff that came out about Greg this season, like his overprotective parents.

14. szmandatogoholic

Oh, I see....
    Do y'all think they'd come out with a brand new one after S7? Like, one with way more info?

And I'm on a Eric Szmanda board reading about Greg carrying a gun and they're calling him "Gregbert"... I'm about to kill myself from laughter.

15. MMForbiddenDonut

MMForbiddenDonut Witness

Gregbert? Huh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.