CSI: Holland #4 Holland = frietje speciaal

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lizzy_004, Oct 23, 2006.

1. debje

debje Pathologist

yep here is the link

Dutch Forum! :D :D

and something else, on AD.nl you can read a great article of CSI Article!

2. Lauw

Lauw Police Officer

My sister and I have been talking about it all day :p Maybe I'll buy the DVD if I see it in a store some day. Or my brother will buy it :rolleyes:

3. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

I didn't knew about memento neither. :lol: I had RTL 7 on till around 21:30 or something while was Toy Story 2 but I got bored and turned it off. :lol:

Less than 24 hours to go and season 7 starts here in Holland. :D

4. debje

debje Pathologist

yesss Tonight is the night for CSI!!!!

5. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Whee, I'm so happy. Tonight, tonight. :D

And thanks for the links, debje. :)

6. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Hmm, am I the only one who isn't that happy? I know, I haven't been into CSI lately. Maybe season 7 is able to change CSI back into my no. 1 fandom. Season Six was just crap.

7. wibble

wibble Corpse

^ Sorry to poke my head in here, but I just wanted to say that I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought season 6 was pretty poor. Ok, there were a few good episodes, but on the whole it was generally not good. I actually started getting bored during the last 8-10 episodes. And god, Poppin' Tags was seriously the worse CSI epi I've ever seen :eek: even worse than Formalities from season 5, in my opinion.

Anyway Roos, you're not alone as I'm not exactly thrilled about season 7, which I think starts here in UK in January.

8. Danique

Danique Rookie

Am I the only one who doesn't think season 6 was bad. And I really like season 7!! Why so negative..stay positive.. :p

Some epi's from season 6 weren'r great like poppin tags but there are more goed epi's then bad :D

9. wibble

wibble Corpse

Aw Danique, it's ok, I know there are others who enjoyed season 6, which is great :) so you're not alone.

Even though my opinion is that it was lame, I'll try to keep hopeful that season 7 will bring better things :D

10. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

I liked season 6, Rashomama more than most, and I think Poppin tags was OK, better than formalities. I can't even get through formalities without skipping through most of it.
    Season 7 has been good so far too.
    And have fun watching Season 7!

CSI doesn't start till January in the UK or about the start of february, I would seriously hate to have to wait that long.

11. RBC

RBC Coroner

I agree. Season 6 was pretty disappointing. I thought Room Service was very bad too. Last two eps of the season were very disappointing too. And I could go on with naming episodes :p
    But it's not just CSI. Both CSI: Miami and CSI: NY were very disappointing too last year. CSI: NY was the worst one. There were hardly any episodes where I didn't keep checking how long before it ended.

12. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I'm glad I'm not the only one, d'you know that? I didn't really follow CSI:NY and CSI:Miami, but I've seen some episodes, and yes, they sucked.

Gum Drops was quite okay, I liked the storyline and George's acting was lovely.

Poppin' Tags was the worse indeed. The whole episode was so boring!

By the way, any new CSI:Miami & CSI:NY episodes?

13. debje

debje Pathologist

no new episode of miami and NY this week

i thought tonight at the beginning of BTK, we are the second country in the world where season 7 officialy aired, that's so awesome!!

14. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

i like the new epi of las vegas, i had to cry because of Catherine it is terible. Dawn and i hate when its a contineu story.. Cant waith to see the rest. It was a good epi i liked it and also like the way sarah and grissom act to each other.

i hope the are going to start quick with new epis of miami and newyork because i get bored by seeing the reruns again..

15. RBC

RBC Coroner

Third actually. Canada gets the episodes at the same time as the US :p