Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

Happy Belated Birthday Misery!!!

Birthdays rock, mine's on Dec 10, :D :D :D I'll be 18!!!!!!!!!! WOOT.

Anyway, yeah, I love that pic of Sara squeezing his shoulder, so cute! I like that it was just a tiny gesture to show that she respects him, but it's so meaningful. Very sweet.

2. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

and can't keep her hands off him :p . but serriously his shoulders are YUMMY, i mean in rashomama when his back was to the camera i was like OMG HAWT!!!

sue is, it screams... "I LOVE YOU" haha

ETA

i was just talking to my mate about WTG and i'd warned him the ending was gross, and he's like OMg i was expecting like blood and guts, but dude that was so much worse HAHA (and he isnt a shipper or nething) and im like haha yeah
    ROFL, it was amusing. but even better was when i said there are rumors sara might cheat on gris when he's gone and he said
    and i was like OMG I LOVE YOU!!! haha. coz eh isnt like an OMG CSI viewer, he watched it but doesnt know all the characters and stories and eps and stuff, and even HE <--- guys are less likely to ship too, said GSR was gross and it should be snickers, it was rather amusing :p

im bored so im posting pics :p

so checking her out
    so checking him out
    checking out the lil stoker
    showing nicky the girls :p
    checking out the girls :p

3. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

4. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

thank you heartagram69 & cocoa_girl18 for the pics. If I tried to get all the pics out their of these two I would need a new hard drive.
    I think I remember seeing them on the view and thinking it was so cute. Because it seemed they were having more fun just the two of them and the view people were just invited into their on going conversation. (hopefully you understood what I was trying to say) ;)

5. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi girls :D

oh snowed into the house, snow up to knees (I'm 5'10") and well it's all crazy... but pretty too :D

and I have know idea what the December 7th episode is about, I'm just hopong for Snickers :)

and the pic of them in the closet is cute :D that is one of my fave pics :D

6. heartagram69

me too, it is so subtle a gesture, but also such a relaxed one. like they have been doing it for years, and they always touch each other casually and stuff. i mean normal co-workers dont do that, but these two arent normal co-workers, first and foremost they are best friends, but also lovers :D :D :D

btw, more smut is up :D prompt 56 - Cyber

7. Can_I_be_U

Can_I_be_U Hit and Run

I had a thought, (OMG, write this down, 11-27-06 Laurel had a thought) I heard a few people mention that Sara has never called Nick "Nicky" This sounds to me like a respect thing. When Gris and Cath call him Nicky, I get the impression that they are talking down to him, like he is below them (I have a six year old son named Nick and I call him Nicky, it just seems like they are talking to him like he is too young to be respected.)

But Sara not calling him Nicky tells me that she does not think that he is less than herself, she respects him as an equal.

OK done now, BTW, Teddy Buddies should be filed away for the next thread name.

8. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Well at least Can_I_be_U you had a good thought. But when its about Nick & Sara it really can't be bad. And I can see how you came to that conclusion. I could see that being the reason for not calling him Nicky. But in private all bets are off. :devil:

9. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

she did call him 'tricky Nicky' once. or was it Catherine? I can't remember.
    I'd love to hear her call him 'cowboy'. that would be so sexy :D

10. heartagram69

i TOTALLY agree. whenever gris calls nick nicky im like, that is such a put down. it seems when cath calls him nick its not as bad because of the tone, but gris deff uses it in an i'm-better-thenyou- way. and rick called nick nicky in grave danger didnt he? but thats obviouly a caring friend thing.

but yeah sara not calling nick nicky is a really important thing to note, because all the others seem to. i have a feeling she does call him nicky though, in private :devil:

she called him "tricky nick" tricky nicky would have been so much better :p

11. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

csi watcher 8 i envy you at least you saw 'the view' interview and i only saw those pics, i would love to see the clip. know where i could find it.
    oooh that would be great even she will call him in the middle of the breakroom where everyone can hear and he'll go get embarass. ;)

12. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

You know i really love your smutt Heart :lol:

Her calling him cowboy would be so flirty and smexxy, i would love it. She can also add ride 'em cowboy ;)

13. leahmarie

leahmarie Victim

Love the smut, love the pics. Definitely can't wait until December 7th. It'll be a nice break from exam studying.
    I love that she hasn't called him anything but Nick. I think it shows a level of repsect that is so characteristic of their relationship. They are so comfotable with each other and can joke around, but there is always that level of understanding and respect.
    I wish I had all that snow!!

14. heartagram69

thank you haha, it seems to be a huge hit, ROFL.

note to all, if u leave an annonomous comment at LJ dont forget to leave ur name so i know hu you are :D

and then he calls her darlin' and everyone else in the room is like... "cowboy...darlin'..." wonder whats going on there... and then they get their answer when they jump each other on the break room table :p

woot, i luv helping people procrastinate
    i totally agree. thought i still stand by her calling him nicky in the throws of passion :p
    oh me too!!! so do snickers, snickers and snow is gorjuz :D

S: *lookie this way nicky* <--- interesting that the episode was called 'feeling the heat' :p
    eye sex
    they sure like flirting over DB's

ETA just updated home for the holidays, chapter 10 is now up :D

15. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

heart you read my mind and it would be a nice sight for every snicker fanctacy we like to come a reality. :devil:
    oooh love the second pic it says alot. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.