Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Sara yes, curls no. Was back to S4 style, completely straight.

2. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Darn, I thought she'd keep her curls. Guess that's a one-time thing. I dont quite like her hair completely straight. Looks unnatural. Id rather her hair be wavy or curly. Bouncy. :D

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'm with you on that, SidLer. But I guess she just got dolled up in Happenstance because she had too much time on her hands, seeing how she didn't have a case. She probably got bored sitting in front of the court room all day so she went to the Ladies room to do her hair and stuff...
    I can so see that, Sara bored our of her skull, pulling at her hair and trying all kinds of stuff with her make up kit :lol:

4. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

how long sara was in it this time. hope she'll have time to put hair curly up for no reason at all that will be great.
    yeah sidler too bad she run away from me, who do you think has her now?

5. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Hi. A gentle reminder to all. As a general rule for this Forum, please refrain from discussing spoilers in threads outside of the designated spoiler thread. After the episode airs in the US then discussion of the episode should be within the designated episode discussion thread.

Thank you.

6. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Thanks for the reminder Tally. Will keep that in mind. :)

cocoa, she's back home. We scared her off. We're too crazy for her. Which is not surprising, since there's not a sane soul here. :p

Mia, the sight of Sara playing with her hair and makeup is hilarious. Its SO girl. :lol:

7. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

sidler maybe she just need an alone time.
    will in the process she'll come around and get bored when she stop playing with her hair and make up. im not protesting if she like to model it for me... err.. us. ;)
    question does jorja/sara have enough screen time in the last eppie. i cannot find any pic of her for the last eppie either.

8. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

*sigh* Ladies, ladies, ladies :p Again, I don't post for a few days and you start talking about who has the real Jorja hiding in their closets, hmm? ;) Well, I really can't blame you now, can I? :p

Speaking of Jorja, I remember this interview clip I saw one time that kind of made me mad. *sigh* The media nowadays :rolleyes: Jorja was on the red carpet and this woman asked her, "Girl, what did you eat today? You look pregnant!" ...Jorja is by no means heavy, people! And her answer? "Half of a cheeseburger." :( And of course it wasn't even a real cheeseburger because she's a vegetarian. But she's a good sport, she didn't let it get her down ;)

9. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Hey, y'all mooses, (not an insult), I've been stalking 'round the Sandle thread and I decided I prolly needed to get myself out in the other threads a little bit more and since I think Jorja is flippin' awesome^10 I thought this thread would be a step in the right direction. ;) So, waz up in here?

10. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

she isnt heavy, she has nice figure... at least she handle the situation properly. and did not go beserk.
    araSgerG welcome to the thread.

11. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

:eek: WTF ??!!! jorja isn't fat and of course she is not pregnant !! what is wrong with that reporter?? she's perfect just the way she is that's what i love about her she's just herself ! and if she wants to eat a cheeseburger she can eat a cheesburger (btw i love cheesburgers :p ) ... but i don't think jorja cares about that ... i hope so .. that's just stupid ...

12. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

Yeah, Jorja's not allowed to be fat.. It's just.. not possible. I'd still love her if she was. :D

-rubs picture of Jorja- Yummah!

13. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

happy b-day Mini_Catherine it's already the first here don't know how it is where you live so i'll just congratulate you know :D *hugs* i hope you have a nice day

14. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Happy birthday, Mini_Catherine! :D

15. SarasGirl

SarasGirl Witness

I leave for a few months and come back to a completely new thread!! I'm not sure you remember me, it's been a little while, but i am happy to be back...hope it's okay that I'm jumping in, i will try and catch up to what i missed :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.