Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Yeah, sure. I'll also pass you a pack of M&Ms (hint hint) and a bottle of banana/strawberry smoothie I just made this morning.

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Right back at ya honey, definitely! You're adorable! :D

Hi Vex Hon! Sure I can give ya some muffins! **Mo passes some freshly baked muffins to Vex!** :lol: Enjoy! ;)

Ohhh, I want some M&M's kissme! ;) Some hot M&M scenes lol! :lol: And I'm a dork! :lol: Can I help it though, not really I just loves my ship!! :D

Looks like "She Likes Him...A LOT!" is winning so far! So vote while ya can y'all! :D

3. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I go away for 10 minutes and I got lots goodies, thank guys
    !

I would love a scene with d/l. And at this point, it doesn't have to be a big scene. It could be them passing each other in the hallway.

Can't I dream? :)

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh... I do my test. :D

Oh, you're not the only one. :)

I think that TPTB are gonna make that up by a hookup by the end of s3. :) I'm praying...

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, you surely can Vex hon! Heck I dream all the time about these two! :lol: Half of my shipping for them is dreaming! ;) Lol! :devil:

You and me both babe! They had better make it up to us! :D

Dear PTB
    Be advised your handling of our beloved Danny/Lindsay ship on our lovely show is falling into dangerous territory! I realize the beautiful Miss Belknap is pregnant, but that does not mean she's dead or a leper! It is entirely possible for her to still have scenes with the gorgeous Carmine...while, yes WHILE she is still pregnant! If you can put her in scenes with other people and hide the cute baby bump you can just as easily do so in scenes with Carmine! So do us all a favor and get your writers off their "scared-to-write-a-good-shippy-scene" bender and give us what we want! We'll be much happier and trust me, you want us happy! Cuz pissed off shippers are freaking scary!

Still hopeful in WA,

Moriel

6. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Whooohoooo!!! Page 25 :eek: already!!

We’re not even half way through this season and we already need to start another thread. This ship rocks!!! :D

Ah I couldn’t agree more. If this is the one thing (and there’d better be just one thing) that keeps them apart we need that out of the way NOW!!! I’m a very impatient person too. I hate waiting without knowing what I’m waiting for :( Give us some answers!!!
    OK, Mo another poll. Great!! Voted for #1. Looks like it is going to be a winner. Love it!!
    Yeah that’s settled then. Mo does #13 and kissme does #14. I’m so glad you guy’s volunteered to do that!!! :) And if this pace keeps up, we will be at #14 way before the end of the season. Especially if ‘something’ important is going to happen!!!
    Yeah, ihnc, Rad, kissme and probably every one else here. At least WE all agree that this is going to be the one. Now just hope that TPTB agree.
    You forgot angst Aud, angst!! ;)
    I noticed that too, Vex. Can you only imagine the talking if anything substantial happens between them in the near future. We will probably go through a whole thread in a week’s time :D

:lol: :lol: Love the letter Mo!!! Too funny!!! :lol:
    Amen

7. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

hmmm, mo are we starting tjhose letters up? Now we really have something to yell about... I like that letter btw. It's straight forward and to the point. We're so close to a new thread! I'm so excited! Lucky 13, guys... it's going to be a lucky 13!

8. CSIfanaticgirl

CSIfanaticgirl Witness

I have decided that I am a very bad shipper...I haven't posted anything here for weeks! *slinks into thread looking around ashamedly*

I admit that I am very sad that we aren't really getting any D/L in the last few episodes. I was hoping for more, like most everyone else, in the last ep after she gets bitten. But it was nice to hear him ask about if she is okay. It is kind of a reversal of the ep where Danny is trapped in the panic room, and Lindsay asks Mac if he is going to be okay...Kind of cute really. ;)

*Fingers crossed that there is going to be more D/L in the next ep*

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovelies! :D Happy Saturday to all...gotta love the weekends! :lol: **Mo passes out fresh baked cookies and hot cocoa!**
    Dutch babe, you're quite welcome...it's no problem! :lol: It's just so fun, heehee! :D By the way y'all...I should be around to start our lovely new thread, but if for some reason I'm not, go ahead and have someone else start it! That said I'll totally try to be here! ;) :lol:
    Ummm nah she didn't honey... Aud is my Fluffy Twin hon...it's all about Fluff! Well and smut! :devil:
    Thanks! I try, now I just need to actually send them to CBS...I'm working on that! :D
    Sure Rad hon! I loved those letters, both to the PTB and especially to D/L...so yeah go for it! Sounds good to me! :D :lol:
    It totally is! I'm excited...I just KNOW it's gonna get SO good! I KNOW it! :D :D

10. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Mo, are you going to send that letter? Has anyone ever emailed or written CBS? Should we get a campaign going? Or do you think it would scare CBS?

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mmmm, I probably won't send that exact letter...I'd want them to actually listen to me and not send the police to my house to arrest me for death threats to the writers if I don't get my way! :lol: :lol: But I have considered sending them "encouragement" to get our ship more action! ;) And as far as a campaign goes...I'm sure people have sent letters/emails/etc. to CBS before and currently probably. I know there are fan projects for both Anna and Carmine going too...so yeah, I'm sure other people would know more than I would about that stuff!

Sometimes I still think it'd be most beneficial to just go and camp out outside CBS offices with our "Give us D/L now!" picket signs...and not leave until they give us a hug/kiss/etc. between Danny and Linds! :D At the very least! :lol:

12. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

:lol: no those are just jokes among us DL shippers. We did it a while ago before you got here, in like thread 9 or 10.. not sure which one.. They're fun to wirte though... it really lets out your anger!

13. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Aaah, that's cute indeed. Nice one!! They're just always so concerned for each other's well being. It's so adorable :)
    Just say the word and I'd get my ticket right away!! And as for some obvious reason Anna isn't there at that moment I'd gladly volunteer to demonstrate with Carmine how we'd like those scenes to turn out :devil: Yes, I know it's a tough job.... :p

OK letters. Let's see...

Dear PTB,

I'm in a time zone that is about 9 hours ahead of yours, but I sometimes get the feeling I'm lightyears ahead of you. Even from the moon people will be able to see that Danny and Lindsay belong together.

So why not just stop mishandling this lovely thing you've created and give it an appropiate ending. We deserve it and they deserve it.

And if your writers are blocked lots of my fellow shippers and I will be much obliged to help you write THE episode we are all waiting for.

Looking forward to your reply, S.

P.S. This was my first polite attempt. I strongly advice you not to ignore me; you might risk me coming over there to 'convince' you in person.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah that's for sure Rad! I really think we should get a big bunch of them together and send them to TPTB though...might work! ;)

Dutch you're awesome! :lol: Seriously hon! :D
    Yeah...there's already a line for that hon and it starts behind me! ;) :devil: But Danny's a strong guy he'll last for a while! :eek: I'm so bad! :devil: But we all know it's true...just ask Linds! ;) :devil: :lol:

Loved your letter Dutch!! Well said my dear, very well said!! :D

15. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

looks like I'm gonna have to write one now... :p

Dear PTB,

I'm a fangirl who is in need of some huge DL shippyness. Plain and simple. Like, have them work a case together. Better yet, a broom closet would be nice. With them in it. And With Danny's shirt off. Make it angsty with some smut.. and then some fluff I guess. I want to squee, please. It is the holiday season after all... I'd like some DL please. If you have a problem writing a DL scene, please tell me, I have a perfect one in mind :devil:.

Thank you.
    Rad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.