Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by szmandatogoholic, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Sure you can call me that! :D
    I think they would establish a relationship first and then after they had been dating for a while they would secretly tell the team. Like having Greg give her a kiss on the cheek in the hallway or something and then the team being like "Where the hell did THAT come from?" :lol:

Now I have to go watch Organ Grinder again....all the quotes are getting to me!! :lol:

2. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

Kind of late, but nice drawings araSgerG!

I love that Fannysmackin' clip. I loooove that episode!!! <3

Organ Grinder was the first episode that made me recognize the chemistry between them. Then I just fell in love from then on. They have the cutest little moments together.

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

kissmesweet, I love your animation! :eek: It's so adorable!! :D

*sigh* Aww! Thats soo cute! I really think Sara would say something like that. Greg would be soo happy. He'd probably be like "Take that Grissom!" Sara would be all "..." And Greg would be all. "I mean, I love you too Sar!" :lol:

Almost new thread! I'm all packed and ready to go! I can't wait. :D

4. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

I always think he'd, secretly or out loud, be all, "HA! Eat my shorts, bugman!" YEAH! I'm gettin' all geeky gangsta up in this joint! No....calm....clam....clam? hee hee hee...I'm so excited about getting a new thread going! This'll be the first time I'm online when it's new!

5. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Wow araSgerG you sound VERY hyper! :lol:

I'm all packed for the new thread too, so yay! I'm excited as well.

Yes, after she confesses her undying love for our poor Greggo I'm positive he would do like, a fist pump in the air or something and be doing a Sandle dance......heehee... :D
    *plot bunny jumps up*
    NOOO! MUST RESIST THE URGE TO WRITE A CUTE LITTLE FIC BASED ON THIS!!!
    *plot bunny attacks*
    Okay, I give in. :D New sandle fic to come soon.
    -Kate

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

sandlesidle - :) Thank you. I do my best. :lol:

I think that they won't tell anyone else at first, but will eventually be figured out by the team. :) and I have the feeling that Greg will accidentally slip. :lol:

7. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

:) Ziva__David(Kate) you cheered me up. *hugs* [​IMG]
    I actually wasn't on here much because of holiday stuff and let's just say my Thanksgiving wasn't as great as I'd hoped. I didn't think anyone would even notice I was gone, but I'm glad to see that everyone is so close to a new thread!

And just as I got a compliment on it, I decided to change it! Curses... you win again irony! :eek:

araSgerG I think your drawings are so-o-o cute! And your excitement is contagious! Now I'm getting giddy. ("Eat my shorts, bug-man!" :lol:)
    Also, your animation is great, kissmesweet. The cuts and shifts add to the drama of an already poignant episode. Then again, anything that has to do with Fannysmackin' gets an 'A' in my book!

I would post my thoughts on the current discussion but I love all the answers you've all given, especially:
    Everyone is packing up, already? Oh I need to pack up too! Wait... I don't have much to pack up - just a few stories and these bunnies. So adorable! Little plot bunnies in our Blue Hawaiian! :D

Speaking of plot bunnies:
    I don't know if I can write it... unless you specifically request it in my ficlets thread. ;) I even changed my signature for it! Come by and request something, or maybe you can just leave a comment.

8. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

"Take that Grissom!" :lol: :lol: Oh that's too funny, sandersidle :lol: I could see Greg doing a 'yessss!' motion with his hands (like he did in that one episode, which I forgot :rolleyes:) (...oh wait,

:lol: That's EXACTLY what I've imagine before I scrolled up and read your post. :D He he he that'd be so cute and funny at the same time... and I think Grissom would just be rolling his eyes :lol: Poor Grissom

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Talking about fanfics.... awwww c'mon Hestia!!! Why don't you write it? :( Please? Pretty please?? *sporting puppy dog eyes* Oh well. Fine. I'm gonna put a request... I still fear your evil wagging finger, you know :lol:

Awwww nice animation kisssmesweet... my heart broke too during Fannysmackin :( It still broke... I need to go and buy some super glue I think :D

I think Sara would want to keep it quiet, while Greg... well I could see him being so happy he just wants to scream it to the whole lab :D (or from on top of the crime lab's roof, if he must :lol:)

This reminds me to the scene in Organ Grinder, when he answered Grissom, "Sara and I were just going to dinner." :D See? He'd want to tell the whole world how happy he is :) But then again, Greg has matured so much since then, so probably now he'd keep it quiet if Sara wants to.

So close to the new thread!! YAY!!!! :D :D *stuff her voddoo and cookies into her suitcase* Gotta pack those too ;)

9. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

YES. XD. He HAS to scream it from the tope of the crime lab. And then Ecklie would come out and be like "WTF??" and then Grissom would start crying. What a great scene.

OKAY the coffee must be getting to me. Cute bunnies Hestia! Glad you're back.
    I think I have everything packed......am I forgetting amything?

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yeah, I think we talked about Greg screaming it from the rooftops before. AWW. I can see him and Nick working together and he just has to say something. :lol: "Sara and I love eachother." *giggles* Awww so cute. :D

Hahah, that had me laughing. :lol: Poor Grissom!!.... :devil: Can you imagine a Sandle wedding with Grissom. :lol: That would be really akward. In my opinion. :p

11. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Hehe, such cute bunnies! A Sandle wedding with Grissom present would be evil... because Grissom would probably start crying right in the middle of the vows! Or maybe even as Sara's walking down the aisle! :lol: :lol: (I'm laughing as I'm writing this, I'd better go. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. :lol:)

12. Nami

Nami Victim

Hi!
    Not that I'm a new Sandle shipper, but I just recently found this website and has now read through almost all of your comments! (And that's not a few I tell you) *proud and tired* And here you have me! :D

I have to say, it annoys me to no end how these Script writers to CSI give us these little clues about Sandle, but never do anything about it! It's like holding a string infron of a cat but never letting it catch it. >.< (Just had to get it out)

13. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Hey there, Nami. Welcome to the wonderful world that is Sandle. Glad you've joined us! :D You read through almost all of our comments :eek:? You read through 24 pages of pure Sandle bliss :eek:? COOL! :lol:

Gosh, you are so right about that. I hate the way the give us such a big scene like 'Fannysmackin' and then it's like 'Okay, we've done that bit, now lets forget about it entirely!'-They get our hopes us and then let us down. It makes me sad. :(...Hmm, perhaps we should add a lil extra spike to the coffee :devil:.

14. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Welcome to the sandle thread Nami :) Here have some positivity cookies and Blue Hawaiian :D

I agree, little sandle moments with no sandle at the end can be annoying, but more sandle moments just means more possibility of sandle happening so roll on Fannysmakin standard sandle moments :D

Aww sandle weddings *goes and buys hat :lol:* Yeah i can imagine it would be hard for certain members of the team but oh well :lol: But a sandle wedding would be great.

I would imagine it as a small ceremony, probably in a hotel, with Sara wearing a simple white dress and Greg a nice black tux, which he would then do some great dance moves in during their wedding song :D

15. Nami

Nami Victim

yepp, total Sandle bliss!! :D loved it.

I think that a little spike in the coffee would do good for them ;) absolutely

ohhh cookies and Blue Hawaiian! My favorite! *munches on the cookies and continues writing*

Tru, better with some sandle then none sandle at all, it means that they are atleas thinking about it. *nods*

ohhh A sandle wedding! I would looove that! It would just look to cute! I mean Greg in a tux can never be wrong *_* And Sara would look so lovely in a wedding dress! *runs of to buy a wedding gift and a nice outfit to have for the wedding*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.