Shrine of Archie-goodness

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by korbjaeger, Jan 1, 2002.

1. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Tanned bod? Hawaiian accent? Im gonna have to rent that! Is it just me or does Archie look a little Hawaiian? In this pic he does. I think its just me though. I went to see the trailer for "The Hills Have Eyes 2", disappointed that he isn't in it. If he's going to get killed off, I hope he does it in style. :lol:

I enjoy watching Archie interact with anyone on the show. When there's interaction, there's conversation. Longer dialogues = more screentime. ;)

Are there any good scenes between Archie and Greg? Greg is the reason why Id rather Archie not go out into the field. Well, not Greg Greg, but the changes Ive seen in him. Greg used to be this jovial, nutty lab tech who'd wear headdresses and rock out in his lab. Since he became a CSI he's less cheery and more serious. Don't get me wrong, I love Greg. I just miss that crazy guy who drives the gang up the wall. If Archie turns into a CSI Im scared he'll turn out the same. Goodbye goofy lab trekkie, hello serious CSI guy. And he wont get to wear the lab coat as much if he goes out. We all love those lab coats don't we now? But what does Archie (the real McCoy) want? Actors and actresses hope for their characters to be developed.

I went to People mag online, saw the Hottest Bachelor page. Congrats Archie!

The pic they posted: (Yummy tan!)

[​IMG]

And this is a bit of what he said:

Creative dating: "I like daytime activities. On one date we played tennis, then went to a museum. Another girl took me sea kayaking. It was amazing."
    Inspiration: "Few people have the same social and ethical influence as Oprah. I want a partner who has Oprah-esque qualities."
    He says: "I definitely think I have a feminine sensibility. I grew up with two younger sisters."

Tennis, museum, kayaking? He's artistic and sporty. Oprah-ish type of gf? :lol: And he's got "feminine sensibility". This guy's a total keeper! Do you by any chance know how old his younger sisters are? He's 36, so they've got to be in their 20-30s?

Thanks for sharing that pic. He looks great. :) You said cell phone...which means you or your hubby took his pic IN PERSON?! Lucky! From his looks I think he's a genuinely kind person. The type who minds his manners, treats ladies with respect and who'd willingly take some time out of his busy schedule to sign autographs for his fans and pose for pictures. Great lad.

Im so long-winded. Need to write shorter next time. :p

2. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Definitely. It's a cute movie. Mark Harmon is the lead actor, but the kid who plays the younger of the two main brothers is incredible!! And as I say, lots of Archie in swim trunks...

Not enough, IMO. The one between him, Sara and Greg in "Who Shot Sherlock?" was cute, but the little "Star Trek" exchange with Nick in "RAOV" just sort of told me there was an unspoken competitiveness between him and Greg. I'd love to see the two characters get into a friendly competitive situation like Nick and Warrick in, say, "Anonymous"...

Sure, and though he's only said so much to me about it...I know he'd love more storyline on "CSI", I know he really enjoys the gig. But he sort of blooms where he's planted, to his credit. I know in the long run he wants to get more into directing and producing, and working with Jerry will open that up more for him. (And if Jerry can keep giving him killer parts like in "Fast Money", so much the better...) You know...it kills me. Jerry's my son's age. He's from Sacramento (where we used to live). He's this sweet, soft-spoken, polite kid...and the TALENT that guy has is mind-boggling. I feel like I'm watching a "Baby Spielberg" starting to develop. Archie's told me he has a lot of stories in mind to tell on screen, and he wants to do it the way HE wants to do it, not the way Hollywood wants him to do it. Anyway...far as behind the camera, Archie may be the next big indie film guru. :cool: In front of the camera...I think he deserves better than mutant chow in a B horror flick...Have you seen "Fast Money" yet? AUGH, is he talented...That little film is a work of genius all around - acting, directing, cinematography (mark my words, Max Gutierrez is gonna be a GIANT in the industry), soundtrack, editing, everything. Dana Lee (who was in "Lethal Weapon 4") and Howard Fong ("Crash" and "Click") were also in it.

Not offhand, sorry. Course I never asked...

He really is, Yeah, my husband took that at the plaza where the VC Film Festival (big Asian/Asian-American film festival in L.A.) was held. "Fast Money" was shown there. We were early and had just eaten, and Archie and Jerry came over and we talked for a while, then later Archie came back over and we just hung out for a while. It was very cool. He is a really sweet guy, terrific with fans (he does genuinely appreciate his fans and doesn't understand celebrities who cop a 'tude about them), and he has a good heart. My husband is a very cynical guy, and when a fella can touch his heart and inspire his support and friendship the way Archie does, that's really saying something.

3. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Archie in swim trunks. Im blushing already! Will let you know what I think of the movie (Archie in trunks. With a tan. I know what Im gonna think alright. ;)) as soon as I get my hands on it and seen it.

I had to check out his scene in 'Who Shot Sherlock'. Couldn't remember it at the top of my head.

Archie: Huh. Reichenbach.

Greg: What's the big deal about that?

Archie: Reichenbach Falls?

(He looks at Greg. Greg shakes his head. Archie turns and looks at Sara. She doesn't know either.)

Archie: It's where Professor Moriarty killed Sherlock Holmes.

Besides being a trekkie, is Archie a Sherlock fan too? So he's an AV tech with a love for Star Trek and Sherlock Holmes. I think he'd get along great with Grissom. Not for being a trekkie though - I dont think Griss is a trek fan - but for his other fascination.

Now that ive thought about Nick and Warr's friendly competition in 'Annonymous', I can see Archie and Greg doing the same. In 'Random Acts of Violence' Greg felt a bit threatened that Nick brought Archie out into the field instead of him. I wonder if Archie feels that way now that Greg's a CSI? If Greg is still a lab tech Id love to see them get competitive over some analysis they have to carry out for the same case. Id be friendly of course. I cant see them at loggerheads.

That's great! Baby Spielberg. Its good that he'd like to do it his own way and not Hollywootize the whole thing. That way he'd get to show off his real talent as a director and producer and portray it through his movies. I admire actors and actresses who have the passion and ability to produce and direct, not just be in front of the camera. Jorja Fox is the co-founder of Honeypot Productions, and just recently she produced a play called 'Dear Bernard'. It'd be great to see Archie produce a play or movie in the coming future.

Ive not seen 'Fast Money’ either' Ive not seen most the movies he's acted in actually. How embarrassing. :eek: Now that you've mentioned 'Crash', I think he'd be great in it. I loved that movie. It featured actors of culturally diverse backgrounds and the movie itself is eye-opening on so many levels. Appearing in it would have been a great exposure for Archie.

Archie definitely has a good heart. He's humble isn't he, not one to let his celebrity status go to his head.

4. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

And after you watch that, I recommend "Purpose" and "When In Rome". No, I'm not a big Olsen twins fan amd WIR is not exactly "La Dolce Vita", but there is much Archie screen time, which is a very good thing. :cool:

Oh, I absolutely agree. It'd be the geekduel from hell...in a friendly way. :lol: It'd make for a great sequence...

Play? From your lips to the theatre gods' ears. :D Give me an excuse to fly my son (who is a stage actor in Sacramento) down here for an audition... :lol: But yeah, I know Archie and Jerry plan to do more projects in the future and I can't wait to see 'em. "Fast Money" may be only the tip of the iceberg in terms of their genius as a team...and that's almost scary.

"Fast Money" will be available on DVD before long. Jerry's been crazy busy, mostly due to FM's screenings in all the festivals it's been in this year. But he's been working on the packaging, etc., so shouldn't be too much longer.

Hence my frequent jokes about hiring someone to sneak Archie's contact info onto Paul Haggis' rolodex. :lol: We loved that movie. When it won the Oscar, my husband and I literally jumped off the sofa and cheered! We very rarely react that strongly to a movie...

Definitely. Of the well-known actors, musicians and athletes I've met, most have been at least nice, some exceptionally nice. A few have been jerks. But there's a very select few who I respect all the more because they are not only nice, but humble. Another person I put in that category is Dave Grohl (Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Probot...). The guy is an absolute sweetheart. (Interesting that he and Archie are from the exact same part of Virginia; they must raise 'em right back there...) But as my husband often says, the truly great ones are always humble - I think because humility opens one's mind and soul up to growing more, creatively, spiritually, academically, etc, etc. And that's one thing I always notice about Archie when I talk to him - always anxious to learn more. I've always had a thing for the smart guys! (My husband is a real "brain"!)

5. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Wow, all those movies. That oughta keep me busy these holidays. Ive heard of 'When In Rome' and I may have seen it before because my cousin is a big MK/Ashley fan. Im not though, Im too old for that. :p Now all I have to do is borrow the DVD next time I visit her. His screentime in those movies is quite limited isn't it? Id like to see him star in something. It doesn't have to be a blockbuster, just a movie that features him as the lead character.

Geekduel from hell. Imagine all the trek trivia Archie's gonna throw out. :lol:

Your son is a stage actor? That's wonderful. Perhaps he can appear in a play with Archie one day. :) Speaking of plays, I once mistook Archie for an actor named Paolo Montalban. Im not sure if Paolo does plays mostly though. He appeared in 'Rodgers and Hammerstein's "Cinderella"', which is a tv-movie musical starring Brandy. He played the prince. I first saw it when I was in my teens and for the longest time I thought the prince is Archie. Then of course my sister had to spoil it and told me it isnt. They look alike - not similar, but close. And I can really see Archie playing the prince in that movie. He's so charming I melt everytime I watch it. And Archie can pull off "charming" without even trying. He'll be terrific in it. Can he sing?

Gotta tell you something. Im not a big a big fan of Disney shows or characters, but ive been to a couple of its ice shows here. Whenever a fairy tale couple (ie. Aladdin & Jasmine, Prince Charming & Cinderella, Ariel & Eric) comes out to skate, the prince always look like Archie to me. Especially Aladdin. I don't know why but I seem to tie Archie to Disney Princes. :lol: Must be his charming persona.

I cant agree with you more. Only the great ones are humble. The rest are just arrogant.

Its good that he's open to new experiences and is anxious to learn more. I love brainy people too. :D You know a lot of people! Im 21 and I haven't met any famous people yet. Darn.

6. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Not really, in the three movies I mentioned he actually has fairly substantial screen time. Am hoping "Nomad" finally gets released over here soon, as he apparently has decent screen time in that as well.

That, so far, would be "Fast Money". :cool: As I say the DVD should be available soon, plus Jerry's got the wheels turning on a feature-length version of it. Apparently in the writing process at this point.

And you know how Greg loves to "give a presentation". Can you imagine those two out-presenting each other? :lol:

LOL...well, yeah, he definitely exudes charming, noble and princely, that's for sure!

I've only heard him horsing around at it, but he can carry a tune, and if he applied himself at all I'm sure he'd be dang good. Not that he'd have time to concentrate on it much, but he might be better than I suspect already, who knows. He is definitely a huge music lover.

Partly right place/right time for me. Living in L.A. off and on much of my life - my mom worked at CBS, my dad was an actor...then you just sort of run into people here. It was 90210 madness for a while, we bumped into a couple of the main gals from "90210" at a magazine stand in Sherman Oaks once (I didn't even recognize 'em because I didn't watch the show...seemed like a couple of daffy but OK girls - it was Tori Spelling and...I can never remember the girl who played Brenda?) and then Ian Ziering and his date were at the Tex-Mex bar in Encino that we always went to after work - Ian and my husband ended up playing darts...stuff like that. There were times I've met people "on purpose", at public appearances, shows, whatever...and I'm not even going to start with my "rock and roll road trip" history... :lol: Definitely some wild, crazy and occasionally hilarious tales there!

7. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Okay, so I went to IMDb and searched for 'Fast Money' to read the reviews. There was one review and the reviewer commented on how talented Archie is and that he or she would "want to see more of the Chan/Kao team working together." When I read that I thought hey, there's another big Archie fan out there. I gotta tell korbjaeger! Then I started to wonder...is that reviewer you? :lol:

There're not many reviews for 'Fast Money' on the net, very little in fact. But I read one that said "Archie Kao puts in a strong performance, as Jin runs the gambit of emotions." That's really great to hear.

Greg and Archie going head-to-head with their geek war. That'd be hilarious to watch! Greg will rattle off about punk and Papa Olaf and how Papa Olaf likes to listen to punk (who knows?) and Archie'll go on and on with his sci-fi knowledge and trek facts and Grissom and Nick will stand there, wishing the ground would just open up and swallow them whole. :lol:

So he can carry a tune, which means he can act in musicals. :D If CSI does a musical episode I'd like to hear him sing. In fact they don't have to do a musical episode, just get his character to sing. Nick's sung before, and so have Sara and Greg (well, he rocked). So its not impossible. Huge music lover...what type of music does he listen to? Does he play the guitar? I love people who can play the guitar. Im going to learn as soon as I get one soon.

That'd be bad girl Shannen Doherty. Ive only seen repeats of BH because when it came out I was very young, but it was really popular then. I was more into Party of Five. Youre living a full and fun life arent you? :)

In 'Chaos Theory' (one of my favs) which was the first episode Archie appeared in, did you know that he didn't play "Archie, the AV tech"? Instead he was "M. Blaze, the Campus Security Tech". I Googled M. Blaze (yeah, need to get a life :p) and there's a hit for Matt Blaze, who according to Wiki is a "researcher in the areas of secure systems ... currently an Associate Professor of Computer and Information Science at the University of Pennsylvania." So I figure the writers named Archie's character that as a nod to the real Matt Blaze. Or maybe that M stood for Monty and it means nothing. Im just reading too much into it. But cool huh? He wasn't Archie Johnson at first. He only became AJ during his second appearance in the episode 'Caged'.

Oh, and he was wearing a band aid on his left middle finger. I don't know if my noticing that means Im observant or...thats just sad. :p

8. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

There's actually two reviews last I checked - "Robin from the United States" would be me. :cool: There's a lot of Archie fans out there...his Yahoo fan group seems to be mostly UK-based fans, and I know he has a TON of fans in Asia, but they aren't real visible on English-language boards/sites unfortunately. Another reason I'm trying to promote PKO more, bring the fan base together. (Oh, crap, that sounded uncharacteristically Kumbaya of me... :D)

Great review, even though it drives me nuts that they used "gambit" (a risky strategy) instead of the correct word, "gamut". Sorry, I'm getting snarky about grammar in my old geezerdom...

I don't think he plays any instruments (although watch him surprise me yet again :lol: ). His tastes, from what I can tell, seem to run mostly to modern and classic rock. I've been intending to get into more of a convo about it with him one of these days. But he does like Journey, I know that... :D

Full, no doubt, though it has its ups and downs...I'm currently juggling a couple of major family crises, which has been driving me up the wall. Nice to have PKO as a positive distraction sometimes!! I also run a sports-related site, but that's its own share of stress lately...

I did indeed know that, but not about the real Matt Blaze! Thanks for the 411! BTW, Jon Wellner, who plays Henry Andrews, also did a non-regular-character one-off before appearing as our little Greggo-phile lab tech...

Keep watching, you'll find a bandaid on one finger or another frequently...::shrugs::

9. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Ahh, I figured that was you. :) Speaking of PKO, I didn't know Kao is pronounced as kay-oh and not pronounced how its spelt. I only knew about it when I went to your site. Archie Kao. I'll pronounce it right this time. I think there are plenty of Archie fans on this forum, they just don't post here. Everyone loves the lab techs because secretly, all of us love geeks. Most of us are geeks! Oh, his birthday is coming up. 14 December. :D Do you know if he's the type who likes to throw parties or prefer to spend his birthday with his family and close friends?

Youre not an old geezer. You've spoken about your son and hubby, but if you didnt I would've thought youre about 18. (I think everyone's here between 15 – 18. We all act like kids seriously lol.) You remind me of my sister actually. She's a grammar cop and she just loves correcting me. Sis, :p. Teachers. But really, I love teachers. Hope your crisis situations are temporary and that they'll improve soon.

OMG. I can picture Archie (Johnson) singing Journey's 'Open Arms' in his lab to no-one in particular. He's just doing his stuff, tinkering on his computer and singing to himself. "Lying ... beside you, here in the dark" Yes yes yes! I can picture that. I'll turn into goo! Sorry, bimbo moment. Archie J has a girlfriend doesn't he? I think he mentioned her in an earlier episode. Im not sure which eppie but I think its got something to do with Nick and Kristy Hopkins. I could be wrong though. So if theyre still together – Archie and his gf – he could be singing it because its their 3yr anniversary together or something and he's being a romantic. Oh to hear him sing THAT song. :D

Ive heard that bit about Jon Wellner. TPTB tend to cast the same guys for different roles don't they? Teal Redmann who plays Ellie has appeared on CSI Miami. Carmine Giovinazzo once appeared on CSI as Thumpy G and now he's Danny Messer on CSI NY. I don't mind seeing Archie appear in the Miami or NY spinoffs though. Good exposure. And we get to ogle at him more. ;)

I'll pay close attention to him. If I gather enough info I can start an Archie Fact Book heheh.

10. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Yeah, I was surprised he pronounced it that way, but I asked him directly and that's what he told me. I'd originally heard Jerry pronounce it that way and went "huh?" :lol: Jerry being Chinese-American also, I'd have expected him to use the traditional pronunciation, but hey - it's Archie's name, he can pronounce it "Poindexter" if he wants... :D

Dunno. Got the impression he's a little of both.

Thanks for the ego boost. :D I turned 50 in May.

Thanks. In short, my son and his gal are facing an unexpected employment/monetary crisis, and my mother is gravely ill. Only so much I can do either direction but I'm doing what I can...beside stressing out...

He said he was gonna d/l a bunch of Journey off iTunes...I need to ask him which songs. I was a fan of them wayyyyy back in the day...sorta lost interest after Gregg Rolie quit. (Not a Jonathan Cain fan.) Would you believe, first time I saw Journey live was about 1973 or so, before Steve Perry even joined the band? They were still in their "prog" era, just after splitting from Santana - opened for Emerson Lake & Palmer!

That was "Coming of Rage", season 4, where AJ admitted to going shopping with his g/f, which Sara correctly observed was "sweet". However, early in season 6, "Room Service", we had this exchange between Archie and Warrick...

(Archie sees something and smiles.)

ARCHIE JOHNSON: She forgot her pantyhose.

(He enhances the focus on the girl's legs.)

NICK: Good eyes.

ARCHIE JOHNSON: Great legs.

WARRICK: Been a while, Arch?

"Been a while"? So...could be our A/V wizard is amongst the single again, who knows... :lol:

Hey, even that ten-second blip on "Heroes" was fine with me...but then we always watch it anyway! I'm bound and determined to wheedle some caps off that, just to document that he actually did the gig... :D It was funny, we TiVo'ed it so my husband could watch it when he got home from work. That scene comes on and I said "Recognize the doctor?" He said "No." I rewound it and reshowed that scene and said "NOW recognize the doctor?" and he said "HOLY F***!!" :lol:

Like a character FAQ? :cool:

11. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Poindexter! I haven't heard that word in a long time. My bro and I used to call our other bro that when we were young. Brings me back to my kiddie years. :D I went "eh?" too when I discovered that's how its said. Archie Kay-oh is a mouthful to pronounce as compared to Archie Kao ya know? And most people would pronounce the way its spelt. But since Archie himself said it, I guess its pronounced kay-oh. I think you should advise award presenters for when he gets nominated for an award though. They'll definitely get his name wrong. Dang. In my head I still pronounce it as Kao!

Oookay. Im lost. I have a bunch of their songs but Ive never heard of any of those guys youve mentioned. Except Santana and I think Steve. In the year 1973 I was negative 12 years old, so... lame excuse. I know. :lol:

Thanks for the clarification about the eppie where he mentioned his gf. I thought it was from an earlier season, didn't know it was from season 4. AJ's a legs man eh? ;) Kinda hard to believe that he's been out of the dating scene for a while. What, he cant see the long queue of ladies forming outside his lab door? :p

I love his scenes with the CSI guys. In that 'Room Service' scene we have Warr, Nick, Greg and Archie together. When they're together they act like guys. Going blam and being cheeky. Just boys being boys. He gets along with everyone, even Gil. Now THAT's something. But he (along with the others) dislikes Ecklie doesn't he? I recall a scene from 'Grave Danger' where Archie requested for a little overtime so he can make some money to present his paper at SWAFS? And Ecklie told him "over my dead body". What paper was he talking about?

Your hubby's one bleepingly funny guy. :lol:

The Archie Fact Book can be something like a character FAQ. We did a Sara Sidle Fact Book over at the Jorja/Sara thread some time ago, listing down facts of what we've learnt about her from the show. We have over 100 entries. So now I gotta pay major attention whenever Archie comes on. All I know about him now is that:

#1 He's a trekkie
    #2 He's familiar with scenes from Sherlock
    and
    #3 He has a penchant for ladies' legs :lol:

Btw korb, I sincerely hope your son's financial situations will improve and your mom will get better.

12. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Well, you being a young'un, I'm not sure if you remember the "Felix the Cat" cartoons, but that's where the reference comes from for me... :lol:

Part of why I named the site as I did - Archie himself told me the name "couldn't be more perfect". So hopefully some of those folks will see the site (or at least the URL) and get the message...

Like I said - I'm a geezer. ELVIS had the #1 song the day I was born!! (Not that I was ever a big fan - I was into the Animals, the Stones and the Beatles as a tyke...) If you've ever seen the "Woodstock" concert movie you see a fair bit of Gregg Rolie and Neal Schon playing with Santana - they were the ones who split off to form Journey (with only my all-time favorite drummer, Aynsley Dunbar, formerly of Frank Zappa's Mothers of Invention...) PM me sometime and I'll tell you a funny anecdote involving my husband meeting a very drunk Neal Schon at a Hollywood nitery...

Geeks are blissfully unaware of their own hotness - one of the many things I love about them. I've always liked the brainy/geeky sorts. My husband is an unabashed SciFi/comics/"Buffy" geek. He just happened to also be a heavy metal singer, hence how I met him... :D

They never got into that. SWAFS is the SouthWest Association of Forensic Scientists, who hold yearly conventions, so it should have been a fairly prestigious paper. Wish they'd touched on it a little more.

He is. We have a reputation for reducing people to hysterical laughter. Add my son to the mix, and...oh, lawd... :lol:

Hey, it's a start! Further entries welcome...if we get enough maybe we could put 'em on the site...

Thanks, SidLer. Thankfully my son and his girlfriand both seem to have strong potential new jobs in the offing (fingers crossed) - he called me today and sounded very upbeat. My mom...that situation probably won't get any better, unfortunately. We're all sort of preparing for the worst while praying for a miracle.

Okay, back to letting this food settle, hope you're having a nice Thanksgiving!! Can't wait to see the new ep...

13. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

I hope you've had a great Thanksgiving. Has your food settled down? ;) I remember Felix The Cat. Not the cartoon - because I didn't really watch it, but the character. I had a Felix pencil case and wall clock (its eyes and tail moving) when I was a kid. Oh, and Felix stickers. I collected stickers then. :D

True! Geeks are so oblivious that theyre darn hot! Even if you write it on a placard and wave it to their face they wont get it. Its like this:

Girl: Hey Arch, youre hot.
    Arch: Huh?
    Girl: I said, youre hot.
    Arch: ???
    Girl: *writes "youre hot" on a placard* *waves it*
    Arch: No Im not. Its 5 degrees out.

No clue. :p

I wish he'd get a girlfriend. Someone from the lab.

If only they'd touched more on that paper he was talking about. It was too touch-and-go. For instance, Archie's expressed interest in working in the field. Well, what are they going to do about that?

Btw, how was 'Living Legend'? Did Archie have any good scenes in it?

Posting an Archie pic. Because I can and he's hot. :D

[​IMG]

And here's him looking (drop) dead (gorgeous) serious.

[​IMG]

14. Bluntforcetrauma

Bluntforcetrauma Witness

I Think Archie should be given a more frequent role, but i guess with so many main characters already it wont be easy grr the 45min only show!! Also was Archie a power ranger??

15. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Yes, he was the Blue Ranger during the "Lost Galaxy" season in 1999.

Yeah, thanks! :cool: I actually didn't eat that much, but I still felt stuffed and drowsy afterward...might have been part psychological!

I keep thinking Judy the receptionist. Take her to dinner just to be a sweet guy, and find out she has a 180 IQ and a keen interest in science fiction. That'd be cute... :D

Good question. It has potential, but they may or may not do anything with it. It's like a basketball team. Imagine the "CSI" cast as the Dallas Mavericks, You got killer starters (the opening credit cast), your "sixth man" in Wallace Langham...and the bench. It's like being able to shoot like Nowitzki, dish like Terry and rebound like Dampier...but being Austin Croshere. :lol: What are you gonna do? Play for the national team, charity teams, pickup games, and hope the Harlem Globetrotters call you to come work out. :lol: Okay, don't know if you're getting the analogy, I'm a sports nut, but...that's kinda how it is. You have a team packed with All-Stars from superstar to the end of the bench. Even your water boy is an Eagle Scout. :D Not everyone is gonna get 30 minutes on the court.

You didn't see it yet? I loved it, I thought it was a great ep. Archie had three scenes, all about usual Archie-scene length, but at least there were three instead of one. And he looked niiiiiice. Best exchange:

Archie: You watch slasher flicks?
    Catherine: With Lindsey, I do. They always get the spatter wrong.

:lol: Wondering if that piece of dialogue was a nod to Archie's most recent movie gig...

And a fine picture it is, too! :cool: Thanks!