Eric & Calleigh #19 - Spontaneous Nudity Bound To Occur

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

that is so funny.
    i doubt they'd do something like that. people (besides shippers) will complain and stuff.
    though it would be fun.... :)

2. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Well. You don't. See, that's where the 'trust' thing comes in deary. :D

As for the choco, that's from you wrestling it off me. I bruise easily ya know.

Lemme see... OT stuff. Erm... Oh YEAH! I wasn't really watching... but then again I never really pay attention anyway... But outta curiosity I asked the mum how the show was going.

She goes: Ah, you know same stupid stuff but tons of Eric/Calleigh scenes.

Me: Huh?

Her: Yeah. Like how it was when Speed was around. They actually TALK to one another in a friendly capacity. Hee.

Me: Did you just 'Hee' out loud?

Her: :p It's the only reason I watch this dumbass show.

Me: ROFLMAO. *tear* *wipe*

My mummy's a HipHugger. I feel so proud.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

:lol:

that's so funny

4. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

That's great. My mom doesn't speak English, so she doesn't watch American television. She once saw a picture of Adam and wondered if he was related to us.

But I was watching Pro Per one night and my cousin walked into the room. We were talking and blah and Eric and Calleigh's fight scene came on. She got quiet and we started watching together and when Calleigh walked away and the camera focused on Eric she said, "he's in love with her."

I was like, okay, if my cousin, who doesn't watch the show at all, picks up on the E/C thing, what is wrong with these writers? I just told her, "yeah, he is." But it confirms we're not just seeing things. Other people see it, too.

5. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Mmm. Yes. You see my dad fails to watch TV ever. So whenever I get a chance to talk to him about the show he's like "What are you talking about?" He knows who the characters are and everything but doesn't really watch the show. So when I started telling him that Eric and Calleigh make a good couple and that they really like each other he would just shake his head and say "No they don't. They don't like each other in that way." So one night a rerun of one of the episodes came on; Wet Foot/Dry Foot. After he saw that he was like "You were right! They really might have a thing going on!" Same with my mom. She was always saying "Calleigh's not Eric's type." But when she heard Calleigh say "Eric I trust you with every fiber of my being." She totally believed it. I'm glad there are people (especially ones related to me) who see their chemistry. Now if only I can convice my everyone else. I'll do the neighbors too. Gotta talk to as many people as you can.

6. midnight_tiptoes

That's awesome. I think Adam and Emily have so much chemistry that it's kinda impossible not to see something there. I guess they're a bit like Nick and Sara, but with N/S you get a bit of a sibling thing, whereas I don't think I could ever say that Eric and Calleigh are like brother and sister. Yeah, I don't play around with my brother's pelvis, and I don't sit in a corner and lovingly watch him work.

Cheaper by the Dozen is on. Why is it easy for me to imagine Eric and Calleigh with a huge family? I think I either picture them with just one kid, or way too many kids. I can't ever picture them with just two or three.

7. CSI_Duquesne01

I see Cheaper by the Dozen is on, but I am busy watching One Tree Hill. I have dreamt of Eric and Calleigh having like 9 children. Like right after she gave birth, Eric was ready to have another one.

You know, everyone I talk to says they think Adam and Emily have chemistry. I don't know if they really treat each other that way or if they are just great actors. Either way, they need to keep the flirting coming and take it a step up!!!

8. midnight_tiptoes

Well, they both come from big families. I guess it makes sense that they would both want a big family, too. But with their demanding jobs, I can also see them stopping at one. Strangely, I can also see Eric becoming a stay at home mom.

Emily said in one interview that she and Adam went through training at the same time and that he became her first friend on the set. She also said she loves him, so I guess they are pretty close.

9. CSI_Duquesne01

In those interviews I thought that they must be very close with each other, especially if they want to see their characters getting together.

10. midnight_tiptoes

Adam seems kinda lonely lately, though. Didn't he break up with his girlfriend or something? I wanna give him a hug. I think his nipples miss Emily, too.

I found that song Sunny was talking about.

Butterflies by Sia

We've been to the top, we've been to the bottom
    We've known everything and forgotten, yeah
    You've kicked me around, you've wrapped me in cotton
    You've carried our load and you've shot them

Oh yes the butterflies are still there

We've argued by the baggage claim
    We've accepted and we've laid blame
    We've drank Sangthip in monsoonal rain
    We've felt separate and we've felt the same

We've shared joy and we've shared pain
    We've shared guilt and we've shared shame
    We've bought into the stupid games
    We've freed each offer and we laid claim

Because we came from the same cocoon.

Also, I've been meaning to make some icons and banners, but I haven't had the time :(.

11. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

Tell Me Something Good ~ Rufus and Chaka Khan

You ain't got no kind of feeling inside
    I got something that will sure 'nuff set your stuff on fire
    You refuse to put anything before your pride
    I got something that will knock all your pride aside

Tell me something good (tell me, tell me, tell me)
    Tell me that you love me
    Tell me something good (tell me, tell me, tell me)
    Tell me that you like it, yeah

Got no time is what you're known to say
    I'll make you wish there were 48 hours to each day
    Problem is you ain't been loved like you should
    What I got to give will sure 'nuff do you good

12. duketennisgal

duketennisgal Civilian

Hey everybody, new here. I was wandering if anybody could list a few of the best calleigh/eric episodes/scenes and if they know anyplace online where I might be able to watch them. I missed out on the first couple of seasons and think that might be where some of the best stuff was. One particular scene I want to know about is the one that I keep seeing a pic from, the one above with Eric in the Coral shirt with his hands on Calleigh's arms. What episode is that from? What's happening? And last does anybody know where I might be able to watch it?

Thanks for the help - Leigh

13. midnight_tiptoes

Welcome, Leigh. That particular scene is from the season 1 episode Simple Man. I don't know where you can find it online, but if there's a Blockbuster Video near you you might be able to rent the first two seasons. If not, maybe Netflix.

14. CSI_Duquesne01

Welcome Leigh!!!:) Where do you live? Some countries do not have CBS, I have learned, and some are far behind. On Saturday and Sunday nights (starting at 10:35p.m. to 11:35p.m.) reruns of CSI:Miami episode come on. Still on season 1, tomorrow(or Saturday) night's episode is Spring Break. On A&E they put reruns of the show on, in fact today there was a marathon. If you are unable to access this, then I suggest you do as Carol, or midnight tiptoes said. Have fun here!!!

15. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

omg im not dead...cough.

neway, just wanted to say that we had the ep where marisol dies aired here last week, and i noticed that cal was the one with eric when he found out.

to me that was important.

not to mention all the stuff with his girlfriends was amusing, breaking windows is so immature, cal would just shoot ne1 that tried to take eric from her :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.