Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I had a 'To Go- ToGo'experience just a few minutes ago. Thanks to Black Friday here in the States, I was up bright and early shopping. Well, on the way home my mom and I passed Chili's and they had this neon sign on that said 'TO GO'. (And it's shadow said 'TOGO' so I basically freaked.)

I GOT THE FOURTH SEASON OF CSI: MIAMI TODAY!! And it was the last one on the shelves, how good am I? Now I get to watch Jon Bond/Ryan Bond all I want whencome Christmas. AND not to mention I also have the CSI: Miami board game in the layaway at Wal-Mart. (I'm gonna be looking at Jon on the front of it a whole lot, just like my CSI: Miami books!)

Now I just need S3 and my collection will be complete... as if. (I'm rambling because I just took my medicine for ADD.)

2. loozy

loozy Dead on Arrival

Are there MI- novels that feature Ryan?

3. szmandatogoholic

Um, there's two called "Cult Following" and "Riptide" that he's in. That's the only two. The other two, "Florida Getaway" and "Heat Wave" have Speedle in them. (That's when Max Allan Collins wrote them. He wrote "Florida Getaway" and "Heat Wave" before he turned it over to Donn Cortez, who wrote "Cult Following" and "Riptide".)

*edited for my poor grammar*

4. loozy

loozy Dead on Arrival

I'll see if my local bookstore has them... Sometimes they store them inbetween the other crime novels :D

Just took a 20min powernap with a brief appearance of Jonathan...Brief but hot and very welcome :D

5. athlov

athlov Guest

Jon Bond! Yeah! *Sillydance&Signsongvoice* Jon Bond, shake your bonbons, Jon Bond... *clearsthroat*

Jon Bond, another sweet confection. :p hehe

6. szmandatogoholic

Look in the fiction section for either "Collins" or "Cortez", depending on what you're looking for, and you'll probably find them all, even though the new Miami ones are written by Donn Cortez and the New York ones are written by Stuart M. Kaminsky. (I look at the bookstore at the mall and I find them in a few minutes.)

7. beLIEve

beLIEve Victim

good afternoon everyone :) i really don't have anything to say today but just wanted to check in. I saw a pic of him and his girlfriend..totally jealous but whatever lol. Isn't it insane how gorgeous that couple is?? again..whatever lol but as long as he's happy i guess. Oh, i also wanted to comment on david caruso...i can't stand him lol..well horatio i guess. it seems like he's on there to say some smartass thing, put on his sunglasses and take credit for something that the rest of the csi's do...anyone agree with me?? lol ok hope everyone has a good weekend.

8. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Er, I believe this is the Ryan/Jon thread. ;) It isn't really the place to discuss our dislike for other characters. There is a 'Miami Rantage' thread here where we can discuss aspects of the show that we don't particularly like.

Also, we actively discourage 'actor bashing' at Talk CSI, so please refrain from making negative comments against the actors, as they are 'real' people. Constructive criticism of a character is fine. Thanks for bearing this in mind. :)

Thumpy, speed_cochrane, no toe stepping intended, I just happened to be here. ;)

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

No problem Luce. :D

beLIEve feel free to mosey on down to the link that Lucy has provided if you'd like to get your thoughts out on a few things that bother you about the show. :) We all need to vent somewhere right? ;) Please don't hesistate to check back in here though, as your presence would be greatly welcomed among everyone!

szmandatogoholic, congrats on getting season four of Miami! :D I hope you're enjoying your fill of Ryan. Hee.

Now, I actually have a question for y'all since Thumpy's question about what drew us all to Ryan sure brought along some really great responses. So, If there was one storyline you'd like to see happen for Ryan, what would it be? (Besides shipper storylines)

Anyone else who wanted to contribute about Thumpy's question (and any other discussion) are still welcome to do so as well. :)

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*opens mouth* Wait, besides shipper storylines? Damn. :lol: I dunno, I want to see him crack a case once I think. I mean TPTB make him look bad all the time and I dunno where this documentary filming is going but I don't like the sound of it. :( So I want him to really crack a case, maybe work a solo one and bring it to a good end...getting a 'shootout' idea here. :D

Dunno what attracted me to Ryan. Bad memory. :rolleyes:

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Hmm.. I don't know what storyline I wanna see. Good question though! :D I want something big to happen to him. (Yeah I know, Nailed. But im greedy. ;)) I want a family storyline. Maybe something happens to Uncle Ron and he gets really upset. Of course Ron doesn't die, but something that really effects Ryan. Then we would get to see emotional Ryan and more of his family. :)

Ohh another storyline is one when he gets in this huge fight with a bad guy and his gun gets kicked out of his hands and he has to fist fight some guy for the only gun to stay alive... That would be HOT! (Right, Silhouette? ;)) :D

12. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

No worries, Luce. :D

And what storyline would I like to see for Ryan? That's a fantastic question, Geni. I'm on my way out right now, but I'll give it some thought while I'm grocery shopping and will report back later. :p

13. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

hmm what storyline .. i think we really need something about ryans backround his family .. we got the thing about his uncle and his niece ... oh by the way did they ever mention if the niece was the daughter of the uncle we know?!
    but anyway i wanna know something about ryans childhood and how he lives now ... maybe they could go on with the storyline with the money problems . i really wanna know if he is okay now ...

14. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

I would also love to know more about ryans background and then maybe we'll then know why he is so emotional at times.

I have watched every episode of CSIM from the very first episode to the latest they have just shown here in the UK but for some reason I have only been obssesed with him since I was watching "Nailed" and wanted to save him and hug him and tell him everything would be OK.
    I don't get why I didn't take much notice of him before but now I have seen repeats of S3 and now got it on DVD and watched newbie Ryan again I have ODed on the ultra super sexy gorgeousness and died and I have gotten used to how he lookes in S4 and OMG! :eek: he is SO Hott. *Drool* :p

15. beLIEve

beLIEve Victim

i think a love story would be great..lol and thanks for the link but i got out everything i needed to say :) no need in repeating myself lol i think i will check it out tho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.