Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

I was going to comment in the "Grade Sweet Sixteen" thread but other than that the tension betweeen Flack and Mac made my stomach knot up a bit, I have no useful comment to add. Lately I've been distracted by watching the actors deliver their performances rather than following the storylines. So I thought I'd come here and post a pic. I've been told by the people on the CSI screencap site that they will catch up the missing caps in the next few days which is good because I want the caps from Consequences. Anyway, here's a pic.
    [​IMG]

2. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

random note- I love how all the admiring CSIs have their hair pulled back (ya know, so as to not contaminate the crime scene) and there's Stella walking in with her hair all a'flowin' :lol:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    ^
    Love that- Eddie all around Vancouver....(brings back memories of seeing Eddie and not talking to him....ah, the joys of regret.... :p :lol: me=dork.)

Scan/pic from Eddie Cahill Online

3. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Heh, I just watched that one last night 'Cool hunter'.
    The scene where Flack tells the doc he's reported him to the AMC or something, he definitely wasn't his usual snarky self. Maybe he was feeling bad because he'd been fooled by the false evidence against the guy, or maybe he realized that the doc wasn't a bad guy, just in over his head and needing help.

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

These Flack facial expressions are priceless! I love them! :lol: :D

I still maintain that we do know a lot about Flack. Maybe not what his favorite ice cream flavor is (though the way Flack eats, I don't think it will be long before we do! :lol: ), but we know he values loyalty and honesty above all else. We know he's protective of those he cares about. We know he has no tolerance for criminals. We know he uses his snark as a tool (I stole that one from Eddie, but hey, he's definitely a credible source! :lol: ). We know little stuff--he's a Monopoly guy, he plays the lottery, he watches Letterman. On the lighter side, he loves to eat (Flack's stomach is a powerful thing! :lol: ) and he enjoys playing basketball. His father was a cop and, given his profession, a huge influence in his life.

Do we know everything? No, of course not. But we do know a lot, more than I think people give Eddie and the writers credit for. Flack is such a strong presence--he makes an impression in just about every episode. That isn't true of every character/actor.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

^^ I wish I could say stuff as eloquently as you just did! Thanks! And you're right, if you think about it, we do know a lot.
    [​IMG]
    As long as we are posting pics...

6. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Idk, but I am so engrossed and interested in digging up and/or theorizing about Flack's past. He's very interesting and so multi-faceted.

We do know some stuff about him, as Top mentioned above. I hope next season it'll be his season (as s2 was Danny's and s3 looks like it's for Mac).

I think he has a new outlook in life after the accident. After all, this is his so-called 2nd chance in life.

7. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

After reading Top41's comments, I have to agree, we know a lot about Flack and based on the fact that we know so much we can assume that we will learn more. And Top41, Eddie is definatly a credible source when it comes to Flack :D
    In my opinion, Flack is definatly one of the ost diverse characters, he's been in a near-death situation and he's got the influence of his father hanging over him. The way he reacts to different characters and the way he handles people (mostly suspects). The show would not be complete with out him.

8. chaostheory08

^So true. He's sorta like the glue that holds everything together -- Mac and his seriousness, Stella and her giggles, Danny and his drama.... he sometimes serves as the comic relief in tense situations.

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Here's some pics from Sweet 16:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The rest I have are Danny/Flack..so that's all I have right now.

10. MonkeyPrincess

MonkeyPrincess Dead on Arrival

Thanks for the pics, 1CSIMfan. Love his eyes in the first one. Wish I had a closer look at those beautiful blue eyes.

11. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Yes, thank you 1CSIMfan, those will make wonderful additions to my ever growing collection! :D and Chaostheory08, he really is the glue of the team, that's why he's so important. He holds people together, especially Danny who is oh-so dramatic. Where would CSI:NY be without Flack? They'd be lost.

12. chaostheory08

Oh I love his 5 o'clock shadow in that first pic... yum! Lol....

But of course, that TIE! What's happenin' there?! Hahahahahaha!

Flack looks like a boss in the third pic.

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

So True. ;)

14. Guest

Guest Guest

The show definitely would not be the same without Flack, and I don't say that just because he's my favorite. He just adds a depth to the show that wouldn't be there without him. Another actor couldn't do that character the way Eddie does. No way. I'm glad the cast is what it is, all of them!

15. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Cahill Fan which episode are these photos from? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.