Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Re: Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A T

lol, it is. ya know, first i was like "huh?" but came to realization after a minute ;)
    heey hhunter! *waves back* we seem to bump on each other all the time, huh? lol

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Gil has to watch horror movies with Cath and Lindsey. He has to hold Catherine during the scary parts ;)

Of course, Lindsey pretends not to notice :D

3. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

^ I think that's a great observation. :lol: Fanfic?

4. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Well, of course they watch horror movies together. I'm sure Gil is the one who started it. Remember - he's the one who told Cath to bring Lindsey to the morgue to see a dead body when she was caught hitchhiking. I'm guessing that was Lindsey's introduction to the gory side of things, and they've made it into a ritual.

ETA: It really struck me as odd that none of the CSI's caught on with the Michael Myers, Pamela Voorhees names as being from horror movies.

5. gems

gems Hit and Run

Love the new title!!
    Happy thanksgiving all Xx
    Havnt seen epi yet but it sounds like a good one at leat we got some screan time. I hoope we get a bit more next week to make up for no Gil after that :D

6. High304

High304 Prime Suspect

Yay for new thread! I really love the mystery thread title, coolc, you rock! :lol:

I love Gil's view of Catherine, the body part that he misses, no wonder he likes to be a superior, he can stare at it whenever he wants, or touch it whenever he wants..... ;)

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I watched Living Legend and bwahahahaha I'm totally in love with it! It's definitely my favorite season 7 episode so far! Well yeah the cases are predictable, but I don't think the writer wanted us to guess who the killer was because it was just too obvious. Instead, all we needed to to was sit back, watch the story unfold and enjoy the old Vegas atmosphere...oh and of course look how Cath got him. :D Dang she was GREAT in this episode, just great. The scene where she and Warrick were telling stories in the morgue, the one where she unwillingly admitted she watched horror movies with Lindsey, the one where she interrogated Mickey with Brass, the very last scene in Mickey's hospital room...man she just shone through the entire episode. I loved it that she defended Sam to Greg and of course I loved it that Sam was already protecting her when she was 16. That was just so sweet. And Gil's little smirk while Cath said she watched slasher flicks with Lindsey! That's gotta be one of the best Gil scenes from recent episodes. :lol:

It wasn't an intense episode, but it was very enjoyable to me. We got team interaction (shame there weren't more scene with Nick or Warrick, though), we got backstories (of Cath and Warrick), we got smirking Gil and winking Catherine! Woohoo!

So, um, yeah, I'm hyper. :D

8. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

csi was on last night? wow, it is possible to forget about it. anyways, i'm glad there was a gc scene. i now want to know whether gil was smirking in laughter or smirking because he was there (or maybe cath was there using his tub because she and linds watched psycho and were scared to use theirs).

ali!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* at least you got your butt kicked by real people. mine was kicked by computer monopoly.

9. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

I think the smirk was because he was definitely there.

Cath and Gil watching movies together is not big news to us...*cough*Night at The Movies*cough*
    So, I can perfectly imagine Cath grabbing Gil's arm watching those horror movies.
    only, thinking about it, they'd better send Linds to bed.
    I'd not cause her any more trauma then she already has.

10. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

[​IMG]
    Nah its not actually a GC-ish scene imo.. Catherine pretty much talked to Archie the whole time and Gil was just there sitting.. :eek: but I think that Gil knows about slasher flicks too, he's just too shy to admit it, lol. Gil smirked because he found Catherine's fascination of those kind of movies, uh cute. :D hehe.

Ali!!! Welcome back.. did you and your monopoly mates watch the other show? cuz it was good too.. :D but you should definitely watch Living Legend.

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL Rissa. *points at your new siggy* you were fast! :D Darn. Took me so much time to make the caps because there were so many Catherine scenes and it was hard to decide which caps should go and which should stay. LOL. Well that wasn't completely a C/G scene since most of the time it was Catherine and Archie who did the talking, but Gil was there. He knew very well what Catherine was talking about. Hence the smirk. :D He was so staining himself from laughing out loud. LOL.

[​IMG]

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Do you think her little blush and hesitation when she said she watched horror movies with Lindsey was because she wasn't being totally truthful? Maybe she actually just watches them with Gil, but didn't want Archie to know that they spend time together, and she used Lindsey's name as a fill-in.

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Somehow I don't think she fooled Archie, you know. Because look at Archie's face. He seems to know what Catherine is really thinking about and he is feeling smug. :D

[​IMG]

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Hehe. Archie's like: Yeah Cath. Subtle. That worked.

Gil's like: Cath. Shh. Stop digging us into a hole!

15. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

well you know it really is all doc's fault. after her reaction to the tub comment he spoke to super dave and superdave spoke to archie and well we know he'll speak to judy next. no telling what will slip out next...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.