Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by _Calleigh_, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I've only seen 1 eppy with this guy but I love him! He's hot, and a total bad ass- I love those guys, :devil: I dont know where he came from though.. ho's he end up on the show?

2. MonkeyPrincess

MonkeyPrincess Dead on Arrival

Me,too, have seen only one epi with thy guy in. But he's so hot. I wish he comes back for more.

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Congrats on the thread; Jake is so gorgeous! Where else have I seen him from...?

(Goes to IMDB) Ohhhh yes- Nubmers! I adore this guy!
    Can you say 'yummy'? Thanks Calleigh for being sucha sweetheart & creating this thread.

Yay. Finally someone who feels the same as me. I really think she's there for no reason what so ever. :lol:

4. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Oh thank God this thread got created! I too am captivated by Jake... to me he just has that 'something special' that makes him an interesting character to me. He's sorta teetering on the line between bad boy and good guy... I mean, he's a special agent *swoon* but he definitely just has that edge that is so exciting in a character. I'm really looking forward to where they'll take him... and I think there's huge potential for him sticking around for quite some time.

Oh, and one more thing: he's frickin' gorgeous! I too saw the resemblance to Orlando Bloom. Yum. :p

5. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Am I the only one who risked dehydrataion due to major drooling while watching Going Going Gone? :confused: cause, seriously, he was so hot! And I can't believe Emily gets paid to shoot so many scenes with him... Johnny+celebrity+money... Some people just don't know how lucky they are. :rolleyes:

I hope we'll soon see him again. I couldn't stand more than a week or two without him. *hints at TPTB*

6. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Hee. I was just watching Numb3rs, but it was a repeat, so I almost turned it off, until I saw 'Johnny Whitworth' in the guest stars, so I decided to watch it. Aside from the fact that when he was on, I randomly started giggling because all I could still think of is "Awwww, little AJ is all grown up!". And the one thing that I noticed was that he had almost the exact same hair as he did in Empire Records over 10 years ago, but a little shorter and not as slicked back. Though he did have this creepy goatee thing going, which looked a little weird, but I definately prefer the scruffy stubbleness.

and I'm still waiting until the season 5 eps air over here *looks at watch* No, I still got a fair while to go...better make myself comfortable *sits on couch, sips soft drink* This is gonna take a while...

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Numb3rs has just begun here, so I have good chance to catch that ep... Which was it?
    I'd love to see Johnny in another show.

8. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

My coworker and I have been discussing the greatness that is CSIM overall these past few days and well my desk is right by the senior partner's office and my job is currently hiring new attorneys. Well point being is that one applicant looked like a raven haired version of Johnny; is it terrible that I hope that he gets hired?

Oh and was I the only one who liked Jake's suit in Internal Affairs? He was so damn cocky; I loved it. I really hope we see more of him soon though I'm doubtful. He's really grown on me.

9. ebonymist

ebonymist Police Officer

How in the world did I miss this thread all this time?? That's impossible! lol

Okay, so I've just caught up reading aaaaaaalll those posts, and I must say I definately agree with the whole Orlando Bloom resemblance. I was watching Going, Going, Gone (I missed Going Under, so that was my first Jake epi), and my sister had to pause it for some reason (thank god for DVR!) and when she paused it, I just burst out laughing. My sister has this poster of Orlando Bloom hanging on the wall right beside the TV (it's the one where he's laying on all that white stuff, if anyone knows which on that is), and I SWEAR they had exactly the same expresssion!! She was giving me a strange look, so I pointed to the poster, then to Jake because I couldn't get my laughing under control, and she noticed it too and started laughing along with me. :D

I really want to see "Empire Records" now. Rory and Johnny?? *runs off to find the movie*

I loved seeing Jake in Internal Affairs. He looks great in a suit! (I do love the tough-guy look though!) And I love his scruff!

Okay, I'm done rambling about his hotness, lol. Great pics everyone!

10. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

I just realized (last Miami episode) that Johnny was in Empire Records. I knew he looked familiar in past episodes but last Monday I was like, "OMG IT'S AJ!!1!" :lol:

I highly recommend that movie to everyone, it's freaking awesome. He's so much prettier now, but in the movie he's like a cute little puppy.

11. geo8323

geo8323 Civilian

i just had to jump in and say how much i love johnny whitworth
    i've been such a fan since empire records and i hope he keeps showing up in csi miami his gorgeous. His the reason i started dating my bf cuz i think he looks alot like him but nothing beats the original

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Welcome to TalkCSI and the Miami forum geo8323. :D

You're right, nothing beats the original Johnny. :devil:

I know a lot of people have problems with Jake becoming a detective and suddenly wearing the lab coat and all but, I kind of like that look for him. I hope he sticks around a little longer so we can see what this spitfire can do. ;) Plus, he's interesting and adds a little more tension into the show, which is always a plus...In small doses though. :p

13. ebonymist

ebonymist Police Officer

I agree! I like the labcoat! I hope he sticks around longer, too. A lot of people think he's cocky and annoying, but really, a lot of them are. Maybe not to his extent, but Ryan was at one point, and a lot of people still like him (myself included :D ), so why not Jake? Ah, if he sticks around, they'll get used to him. I hope. ;)

As long as they don't have tons and tons of tension, I'll be okay with him. Or if he does something stupid and gets one of my favorites killed. Right now, though, he just has to get used to everyone and work with them longer. That's my opinion, anyway.

14. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

A friend of mine e-mailed Corey Miller asking if we'll get to see more Jake and he said that he is something along the lines that he is hopeful to see a lot more Jakers in the future. How exciting is that?? *crosses fingers*

And I agree with what you said Geni...he definitely adds some tension to the show. But it's a great tension if you ask me! :devil:

15. ebonymist

ebonymist Police Officer

Woohoo! That means Jake will be back - and by the sounds out it, a lot!! That's very exciting!

And like I said, as long as it's not extreme tension, I'm fine with it! I like that Miami has a lot of tension from time to time.

ETA: I found a pic I'm sure you guys will like! ;)

Lab Coat!