WWE

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by tanglewood14, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

:lol: I don't normally like Cena, but after reading that, well, I like him. For the time being. It's a love/hate relationship with us. XD

And NikkiJamez, is that the Spirit Squad in your siggy?

Alrighty, time to bring Raw and ECW back in this thread! Anyway, blah. I didn't get to watch last night's ECW. I was really looking forward to seeing the Hardy brothers together on TV again and them appearing on ECW? That's the perfect way to bring them back together! Guess I have to check for repeats...

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Yeah that's the Spirt Squad! I'll admit I have a weakness for Nicky and Kenny!

3. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

:lol: I like Mitch and Nicky. I think the Spirit Squad are adorable. If only they weren't heels, I'd love them more.

Anyway, last night I was watching my first SmackDown episode in years and, to my dismay, it was a few weeks' behind the current one.

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

My little sister likes Mitch.

5. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

Kenny's an ass... but I do think he's the best wrestler out of the 5...

Smackdown? On what channel? When??

6. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

The Spirit Squad is one hell of good athletes put on a bad mark in front of the camera. I specifically like Kenny. Er, can someone do me the favor of putting up solo pics of the boys? I never see them well enough in the TV.

More of my bitter-sweet, no-holds-barred comments on WWE!:

On Batista facing "King" Booker for the World Title at Survivor Series.
    Batista better get the job done this time or else this whole trial and error of stripping Booker off the World Title is gonna get boring and uninteresting anymore. Booker isn't exactly earning the fans' trust, because nobody is buying his ability anymore. Hell, I think he's worse than Rey when it comes to getting the job done of being a champ. His lack of "take all comers" attitude makes him a bad champ. A buyable champ should be have a contender after another, being sucessful in defending his championship. A champ isn't someone who raises his pinkie and wears a rob and have his wife annoyingly shout in the ring "All hail King Booker".

On the Team Cena vs. Big Show match, Team DX vs. Team Rated rKo matches.
    Let me just say: THIS IS SO COOL. Team Cena is comprised of (of course) John, Lashley, Kane, Rob Van Dam and Sabu (not sure) and Team Big Show... I forgot. Anyway, it's worth anticipating! Alright, Cena's team might come out victorious, just look at who are on his side: FAN FAVORITES. Though, it's quite exciting because Kane is there! One of my personal favorites!

Team DX... THE DREAM TEAM! C'mon! DX, Hardy Boyz and CM Punk?! Score!!! I know CM's only a newbie in the extreme world, and I believe he has talent, even if I don't watch ECW that much (I swear I'ma watch ECW when I score a chance). Again, this team is compromised of fan favorites. Are we gonna score a good one here? No upsets, please!!!

^ There. A sweet comment.

Finally, for now...

On Lita retiring after Survivor Series.
    I'm not saying it's a bad thing, nor am I saying it's a good thing. It may be the best, since I know she's fed up with the jokes, the insults from fans. She's pursuing a music career with her band, and I think it's a good place for her to go.

7. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

I'm a die hard!

Good one!

Those are the ones to look out for!

WTF?! Bombshell!!! Deja Vu from Trish!

8. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Thusday night; TV3. Last night's one had this Trick-or-Treat Diva Battle Royal so, yeah, that episode was weeks old.

I only have pics of Mitch and Kenny.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But I have a group picture here if you want.

[​IMG]

You're right about Team Cena. It's so cool that they're all teamed up together.

Aw. I for once am sad that Lita's going to go. I've always liked her, ever since she debuted with Esse Rios. Even after she turned heel, I still liked and supported her.

9. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

Yeah, it's sad that she's leaving... She's one of the few Divas who can actually wrestle well. She's been my favourite Diva ever since I first saw her on TV, and that was when she was still with Team Xtreme...

Anyway... I just ordered Survivor Series! :D
    Doreen, would you like updates? Or are your parents kind enough to let you order(doubt not, but you'll never know)...?

10. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

I still remember trying to be like her when she was still with the Hardyz. :lol: I thought she was really cool back then (and still is); I even dyed my hair red like hers and got pants like hers.

Like I said during our SMS sessions; lucky you. :lol: My parents said no. I just asked them and they told me to wait for the CD to come out. Bleh. And yes, I'd love updates.

11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Nicky:
    [​IMG]
    Johnny:
    [​IMG]

12. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

Actually, whenever I watch her TRY to wrestle, I always think "What will she botch tonight?" Unfortunately, her tendency to botch is also why she is often hurt.

As for the DX/Orton-Edge led teams in the Survivor Series, how many of you are thinking that the Hardys and Punk will get clobbered, only to have HHH and Michaels beat their 5 opponents easily? I have a feeling that is what is going to happen, as the only ones going over are the two men who do not need to be put over, but always try to find ways to bury every single other wrestler in the business.

As for the Spirit Squad, I have a feeling that they will break up at Survivor Series, with Johnny Jeter turning face and starting a feud with Kenny Doane, while getting rid of that horrible gimmick. As for the other three, I think that Nicky and Mikey will be sent to OVW, while Mitch is given his outright release, as he, well, sucks. Why do you think he is not in the match? If they trusted him in the match, there would be a 5-on-5 match, as I am sure they could find another legend to wrestle (although I wish that Arn Anderson was one of the 4, and have a reformation of the 4 Horsemen).

13. tanglewood14

Survivor Series, that's what we're gonna talk about right now! Unfortunately, I have not ordered, nor did I get tickets that are expensive at the Big Screen Presentation, poor me.

*Clears throat* Anyway, I've got highlights!!!

(If it is okay with you!!)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:devil: Let me just say, it's gonna be happy watching SmackDown! again...

14. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

(Faints at the Spirit Squad pics) Oh, well, too bad about the break up. Maybe some training and more years of experience could help. Then they can go back and do the real deal.

:lol: Batista won? :devil: Yey me! I win Php 150. My brother and I had a bet and I win!!!

I was gonna watch the in teh big screen, but, now, I ain't in Manila, so that ain't possible!

(Officially develops a crush on Johnny) Eugh!

15. tanglewood14

Yeah, and I got 75 Pesos off of your bet :devil:.

*Says it Farooq style* Damn!

More bitter-sweet comments (I love doing this!)

On Boogeyman taunting Kristal and The Miz
    I like that Boogey is back, but, once again, SmackDown! is putting itself on the line with its lack of the traditional wrestling matches and putting out the sport itself rather than supposed entertaining gimmicks. ie, Boogey. Though this is becoming a low-rate storyline meant to either creep out or entertain the fans. I gotta say, I like that The Miz and Kristal are the victims. First, I just think that Kristal is a sore loser (as Creative put her out to be) and the Miz is sort of damn annoying already. Him bragging off that he hangs with the Divas doesn't spell "Who's your D-A-D-D-Y?", rather, it spells, "Who
    here is Q-U-E-E-R?". As entertaining as Boogeyman is, he needs to show off more wrestling and less creeping.

On MVP's totally ugly in-ring outfit
    First of all: EW! Montel Von... oh, whatshisname! MVP! This guy has got it good with the whole hip-hop thing, but to see him in the ring, in that ugly blue tights, that made me wanna gak! Has he lost his mind?! MVP is the keep it cool, I'm a rich hip-hop guy, and he wears tights?! First of all, it's too damn tight and it details his southern cheeks (Lemme just say, he's no RVD or Kurt Angle with southern cheeks, if you know what I mean) and then he ads diamond-faux accesories!!! BAAADDDD.

There, that was knew. I talked about fashion for the first time. :D.

On Mickie James winning at Survivor Series
    Bad for Lita fans since it's her last match, but good for Mickie James fans like me. Now, I like both Mickie and Lita, truelala, but wasn't it unfair for Lita fans? Twice is nice for Mickie and I'd like to see how far Mickie can push herself as an athlete. :D, I'm looking for a Mickie/Victoria showdown. Then I'll know the Women's Division hasn't been flushed down the toilet.

On the fact that Lita's gone
    Thank God!!! No more PDA-ers!!! (Er, that's how my friends and I call those who show PDA... slang). :devil: I'm talking about Edge and Lita and their PDD (Public Displays of Digust) even PDS (Public Displays of Sexuality) *shudders*. Thank God that chapter of storylines is over.

That's all folks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.