"Living Legend" Discussion **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 19, 2006.

1. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

Thanksgiving and the Team working together on the epi tonight, it's a good day!!

2. beccablue

beccablue Hit and Run

yay thanksgiving and csi all in one day! couldnt get better :)

3. sherlockanne

sherlockanne Lab Technician

I like this episode so far! Roger Daltry rocks!! :D Oooo lovin' the glasses-down-the-nose look on Greg... :devil: Heehee "Now we know how Dun Dun died". :lol:

4. speakerset

I was going to say the same thing, sherlockanne..the goggles a little down on the nose..plus the shoulders really were looking even more broad in that jumpsuit.

One thing, Voorhes, Mike Myers, the lake..someone is a fan of Friday the 13th. :)

Okay, one more thing, about Sam, sorry Catherine he had to be connected to the mob somehow, and I liked that they connected "Kiss, Kiss.." to this too (Greg bringing up the book).

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ohh Greggo is looking goood with those glasses!! I was excited when he mentioned KKBB!! :D

And OMG. Go Doc Robbins!!! He tripped the dude with his cane!! :lol: I was laughing outloud at that one. HAHA!!

6. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

Okay, the actress who plays the younger Catherine is PERFECT!!! She looks so much like Marg!!!

But IMDB doesn't credit her yet, :(

7. sherlockanne

sherlockanne Lab Technician

GO DOC!!!!!!

Yay I'm lovin' the Greg/Hodges scenes!

I agree, the younger Marg is gorgeous!

8. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

gotta give it to Roger- he is rocking in this episode. Greg looking HOT as usual surrounded by the dirt and mud with his safety glasses.

9. speakerset

I knew it..myers, the lake, voorhes..friday the 13th and slasher films, this almost reminds me of that old movie, at the end they had all the characters take off their makeup and it turned out to be all these famous actors (it's an old movie, I can't remember the name of it though)

Lovin' the Greg scenes, and that he put together that the gun the "fisherman" found was bogus, Hodges is crackin' me up in this, and thankfully Grissom finally put two and two together about the make-up the killer was wearing.

The preview for the final mini-model murderer was just shown..more with Grissom and Greg investigating a scene.

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Hodges: You know what makes humans bones glow in the dark?
    Greg: Love.

hahaha!! Then Greg just made Hodges hold the evidence while he does his "experiment". :lol:

Hodges: That was your experiment?
    Greg: Actually yeah it was, thanks. *walks away*

:lol: Greggo is still his funny old self!! :D

11. speakerset

It's like Greg gave him a nibble, I liked that scene, not only for the nibble, but Greg breaking that part of the case and that it was good to see Greg joke again.

I loved that line by the way about what makes bones glow.

And how about Sam totally having Catherine's back, not letting the thug go near her.

12. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

WOW, You Go Catherine!!! Just played Mickey Doane. Is it wierd that I still find Roger Daultry very sexy. He was great, I love this episode, but especially the ending with Marg and Roger in the hospital

13. Guest

Guest Guest

HAHA I loved that last line "No Mickey, That's Life" I really love it when they do good episodes like this one, reminds me why I love this show.

And the whole team working together, that was so good. I was missing all of them doing the same cases.

Hopefully they will continue to do a lot more episodes like this during the season.

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Wow! That was a really great episode! :eek: So many people kicked ass today! Greg (for wearing the super cool glasses :lol:), Doc (for tripping the papparazzi), Catherine (the whole scene with Mickey). Probably more but I forget. :p

That was unbelievable how that guy had so many faces. :eek: But I loved, loved, loved, this episode!! :D

15. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Re: "Living Legend" Discussion **Spoilers** *DELETED*

Post deleted by IloveBilly