Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DryPrivet

DryPrivet Victim

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

My computer is a prostitue. :rolleyes: I currntly have it held together with shoestrings and tape. :(Apperently, the copy & paste, didn't copy & paste... :confused: Well, let's try these.
    http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/d...pg?t=1164223284
    http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/dirty_pervert/eric%20szamanda/111kz2c.jpg?t=1164223313
    http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/d...pg?t=1164223375
    Hope these work for ya. *kicks computer* The things I do for our boys. :rolleyes:

2. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Now those three worked. (I tried the first one of the first bunch and it didn't work.)

I am still feeling knots and bolts in my stomach... *runs and gets a glass of Sprite* I'll see y'all later, so I'll be working on my *cough*story*cough*.

3. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Sorry I haven't been around... I was sick yesterday :( Oh you were too, Lee?? :eek: Weird coincidence... But mine wasn't just the stomach. I got fever, kept vomiting, and had to stay in bed the whole day :( No idea what the hell was wrong. Maybe the seafood I ate was poisonous or something :rolleyes:

You think if Ryan or Greg is sick, how would the other take care of him? Would there be any differences? Maybe one would be more panicky than the other, or one would cook certain food, or something?

Awwww I'm sorry about your cat, Twiz :( *hugs*

Nice pics, DryPrivet :) Talking about ice cream... I, too, think both would love chocolate. Any kind of chocolate-ly flavour. Hmmm chocolate. I think they prefer the liquid form though... :devil: Liquid chocolate and whipped cream :devil: :devil:
    Suddenly in my head pops an image of them feeding each other :eek:

4. szmandatogoholic

No comment on the food. :devil: Silhouette described it perfectly in the last part of her post.

*drags both herself and Sil back under the PG-13 border* Can we be the Border Patrol? :lol:

5. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Thanks for the smooothies sandersidle and Silhouette :D

I think if Greg was sick Ryan would be really protective about him and kind of wait on him hand and foot. Whereas, i think Greg would be equally concerned if Ryan were ill but would drag him out places anyway :)

Love the pics DryPivet especially the Greg and ice cream one and the Ryan shirt one :)

and dont forget the strawberries :devil: :lol:

6. loozy

loozy Dead on Arrival

I think they both would be quite the mother- hens... And now another idea for a fic has built...
    Not good... I have four lined up already...

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I can totally see that. Ryan has a cold and Greg wants to go out and parrrttyyy.

Greg: *hops on bed* Ryry.. Can we pleasee go out for dinner?
    Ryan: *says in weird cold voice* Gweg, i'm sick. *sniffs*
    Greg: Please!! I can make you dessert after. :devil:
    Ryan: *cold voice* Gweg, i'm not in the mud for desserwt.
    Greg: *shocked and sad* Okay... *Gets off bed*
    Ryan: *cold voice* Gweg? I'm sworry. I'll go to dinner with you.
    Greg: *is happy* Yay!! *hops on bed* I'll go get ready.
    Ryan: Gweat. *rolls eyes*

Yeah thats probably hard to read but poor "Ryry" has a cold. :lol:

8. DryPrivet

DryPrivet Victim

9. szmandatogoholic

The last one's kinda dark.
    You know, DryPrivet you can do url code. Like, texthere and it'll end up like this: Jon. Just saying. (I had to learn all of the codes and everything. Now I know the italics code, the bolding code, the underlining code, the url code (I just showed you that one), and the image code with varies from either [​IMG] or [image]pic[/image] and I'm learning a whole bunch of new ones on this site. And the icons are a new thing. I can just type the little symbols and it goes in, not even having to click it.

I had a dream... that I was SHOPPING with Ryan and Greg. Seriously. And they had good fashion tips. :lol: Just can't remember what we bought. (The joys of being me. And actually, it was two dreams.)
    In the second dream... I was with them yet again... and Jake Gyllenhaal was with us... and we were in a burning apartment. Kinda scary, I even cried once or twice (rather the lesser) and Ryan actually yelled some bad wordy-durds at Greg once. :eek: I think it was about his cat. :lol: But Jake had ahold of four dogs and Greg had a cat and Ryan was trying to get me out. (I was the nanny of the pets. Funnily enough, I prefer cats over dogs.)

10. loozy

loozy Dead on Arrival

Very nice dream... You could do a direct comparison between Ryan's and Jake's eyes :lol:

Talked to the boyfriend about the two of them yesterday, and he was all like, Yeah, I can kinda see that... Haha... Even my boyfriend is getting converted :D

11. szmandatogoholic

Tell him to join on here and to come straight to this thread. He'll get free cookies and slushies and smoothies!

Speaking of which... Silhouette, can I have a smoothie? I'm sick. My throat's sore. :)p I went to the best.)

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*Hands smoothie to Neelie* Sorry, but I was here. :p

Where is everyone? :( Irma and I were talking about all of us living in Gutterville with Ryan and Greg living there too.. Wouldn't it be great if Greg was surfing, and he started drowning, so Ryan (the life gaurd) dove into the water and saved Greg? :eek: That was Irma's idea :), but no one's here, so I thought it would get people posting. :(

Yay! Greg and Ryan are doing well in the OTP thread! :D People can't resist their hotness. :devil:

13. Guest

Guest Guest

No one I know even watches CSI and so I was wondering 'round the internet like a little lost puppy, and then I found here, and Ryan and Greg, and yay! </n00b>
    *bad at being the new kid*

I had a Ryan/Greg daydream yesterday. Well, I daydream about them everyday, but yesterday was super cool because I was trying to distract myself (from the pain of getting my lip pierced) and so in my little fantasy they got matching tattoos on their hips. Greg's said "Ryan" and Ryan's said "Greg".

14. szmandatogoholic

I had this extremely weird thought. Do you think Ryan and Greg would go into Hot Topic for anything? I mean, they have a bunch of gothic looking stuff (I started going in there because of hacky-sacks and now I go in there everytime I go to the mall) and they have the kind of music playing Greg listens to. Seriously. All they play basically is hard rock (or punk rock) and my mom absolutely refuses to go in there. Now the site has more than the store, but they're basically the same thing.
    ANYWAYS, I looked in the tops/sweaters & vests part- they've got sweatervests on the site!! Total heaven for Ryan. :lol: And there is a whole bunch of other stuff.

So, what do you think? Would Greg and Ryan both go in there? Or would Greg just go in there by himself and Ryan wait outside because of the music?

15. Gnome781

Gnome781 Victim

I’m back! Sorry I’ve been so quite but I was off visiting the parents for the holiday and they don’t have a computer… :rolleyes:

OMG look at all I’ve missed! :eek: So many awesome pics and manips!!! *drools* great job guys! :D

I can see Greg being all for crazy combinations of ice-cream, but I think Ryan would be more of a frozen yogurt sort of guy (but he would so sneak bites from Greg’s bowl!!)

If one was sick they would both be worriers, Ryan more along the lines of hand and foot service, and Greg would make strange family remedies and rent quirky movies to keep Ryan entertained! :lol:

And as to hot topic, I can see them both shopping there, but Greg would have to do a lot of convincing :devil: and maybe some distracting :devil: :devil:, to get Ryan to go in the first or second time!! They really do have some things that would look great on both of them!! :) I LOVE that store! (and I have to drag my mom out of it! :p)

*hugs to everyone!!*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.