Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by JayneEmilysRealm, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

That could be serious fanfic material ;)
    In the beginning I thought GSR was kinda cute, but now it's just getting plain annoying. Is there anyone else with me on this?

I mean:
    'I won't wait up'
    What's up with that?!? :rolleyes:

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Not that this is the right place for that but I've never even found it remotely cute. And I totally didn't get that quote. It didn't make sense at all to me... That whole thing is annoying.

I think I have to write some more fics to get my mind cleaned out. Or dirtied up...:devil:

BTW, need to advertise my own work cause I'm so proud of it :D

Everyone seen this? :p

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Don't even go there.

4. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

I dunno I still like GSR, I mean getting it cannon was so aweosme, yes some slashy goodness would improve the show greatly but until then, GSR is more than ok.

5. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Thanks for the warm welcome, girls! :)
    And thanks also for reminding me of that other "wake up scene", she's just too cute in that one, as well.

As for last week's episode:
    I hated the scene because it was Grissom and not Sofia, and I've always thought he came off as more of a father than a potential love interest to Sara, but to me that quote was simply meant to coax him away from his books and into spending the night with Sara. As in "If you don't get out of here now, you'll be spending the night alone!"

6. Florence87

Florence87 Dead on Arrival

7. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Sorry if someone has already posted this, but I just thought that this picture was too hilarious NOT to post. It's from Loco Motives but contains no spoilers I can think of:

They Kick Ass

9. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

saravma, would you mind posting it directly instead of a link to a different forum? Not all around here are members of that board, therfore can't see the pic.

10. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Don't know what that link is, but whatever it is, you need to put that pic on photobucket or imageshack or something else because those that aren't members of the site can't see it.
    This pic is from EricaSJ (you rock, girl!) and at the BTA site.
    [​IMG]

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Sorry abouyt that, Mia - I forgot that I'd gotten it there.

Either way - they look like crazy hot crimefighters.

I love it.

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I forgot to mention that I did up a wallpaper with that photo. It's in the wallpaper thread in the FanArt section here.

The first thing I thought of when I saw that picture - and Catherine's blouse - was Hee Haw. (did anyone watch that show back in the day?) It reminded me of some of the blouses that the Hee Haw Honeys would wear.

It's great to see that they're finally releasing something different than the standard promos that they've done so far this season. It would have been nice for them to put out some cast promos BEFORE the season started. So rare that we get a Cath/Sara - Marg/Jorja promo.

13. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

WOW!!! Thanks for sharing kaylyne and EricaSJ . That is the hottest episode still so far.. Love their come-hither look. :D I hope that the picture is not just a part of the outtakes, I hope they really would work together in next week's ep.
    Edit: *FLAILS* Did I just see Sara's upper arm touching Cath's tom and bob?!?! :devil: :D thud. Now I really hope that scene will end up in next week's ep :lol:

14. SarasGirl

SarasGirl Witness

Hey Gals, I'm not sure if any of you remember me, but i just thought id poke my head in. Its been awhile since ive been here! i havent gotten a chance to catch up but i will. :)

15. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

It so did! Can't blame it though, can you? *gets jealous of Sara's arm*
    So hoping to see some nice C/S intreraction in that ep.

And welcome back, SarasGirl, please help revive the thread it's so quiet in here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.