Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Reeble, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

*nod* I hit the darn button too soon, before seeing "you may pic 2" lol

I agree about the hiatus...we are soooo gonna hate them I think lol. We'll be like "argh is it January yet?"

When IS the hiatus btw? How many more new eps do we get?

2. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I do watch the show. I don't remember this. I'm so very freaking sorry.

Thanks. My sister's furious with me though, cause I mentioned her. She's reallyreallyreally mad. sigh. Perhaps I should have been more anonymous. All with the "DAYNA CORRIVEAU FROM VANCOUVER!"

Now I'm in a really shitty mood.

ETA I missed a page. I voted Since Norman Fell. And in your snide berating of me, you completely neglected to respond to my question of whether it is a new episode tomorrow.

3. Leehom

Leehom Hit and Run

Guys can u tell me wat had happen'd to grissom's n sara's romance? i thgt that they were together already? but grissom is now involved with willow? i dont really understand and i hope someone could tell me the whole thing wat had happend...is it true that gris n willow are toghether now? dang... i just wished i didnt skipped watching the show...tx

4. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

what happened is FINAllY after six year Grissom and Sara are together!!! WE know they are a COUPLE since Way to Go (last episode season 6...six months ago)!Since when they are together?...well we don't know.. I think happened before GRave danger!! ..Well have "something" since begining it's obvious and ...we don't know if was platonic
    (in my personal point view was)
    They have a good and nice friendship(brother and sister), btw i want her be the first to know about GSR

nope!!! is not true....don't scare me, LOL!!!
    GSR CANON!!!!

5. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

Leehom , don't worry, for as far as i know, gris and cath are not together! they flirt sometimes, but being together, no, they are just best friends! :) and well, for what happened between gris and sara, that's more than i can put in ONE post.. and i'm not gonna double post because i'll be punished by fogs than *cries and takes time to point out to sarahvma for her not coolness* ;)
    so i'll explain to you what happened short:
    you are right about them being together, after the final episode of season six (we think they were together already before that *SINCE NORMAN FELL!!* , but that was the most visible sign of them having a relationship). after that, in season seven, the most scenes we see of them together, are really flirty. built to kill part one : gris gets sara a vegaterian burger, and she is really amused about it. gris says 'bye' to sara when she is paged by someone, and that's special to me, cause he never says 'bye' when she has to go.
    built to kill part two : they think ecklie knows about their relationship, cause when sara gives her opinion about the case saying: i agree with grissom, ecklie responds with: ofcourse you do. sara and gris share a confused look, cause they think he may have found out what happened between them.
    Toe Tags: sara speaks to gris about the first time they met, on a seminar in san fransisco. she says they told her he was a little dull. (which is not true, because gris is the coolest person in this world) we also see a chainsaw experiment between the two lovers, in which sara acts like she wants to attack gris with a chainsaw (very flirty :lol:)
    fannysmackin': sara is kicking a dummy in the lab, for an experiment, and grissom says: woooh. pick on somebody your one size. than sara responds with a flirty smile and the following sentence: are you volunteering?
    Double-cross : gris calls sara DEAR!!! ad-lib or not, i like it!! he just said it really innocent and soo sweet! :D
    they kinda work this case together, so more scenes of them working are in it.
    Burn out : gris gets migraines, and sara says he needs to be nicer to greg, because greg has been trough a looot of trouble.
    Post Mortem : gris and sara work together, sooo solid! no really flirty scenes or real romance, just work! ;)
    Happenstance : the big misanthrope scene. sara walks in on gris in an office, and he talks about a book in which is the whole pumpkin thing. hard to explain! okay, this is also the episode where sara says to him "she won't wait up", with a reeeally sneaky smile! :)
    Living Legend: we'll see what happens...
    also, if you want to see the scenes> go to www.grissomsararomance.com, you'll find all good gsr scenes there! :)

6. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Willow? From Buffy the Vampire Slayer? But she's gay, and off somewhere fighting evil with her girlfriend Kennedy (who I dislike more than I can say - bring back Tara, how I miss her so :( ) Tallow for life!

Ahem... anyway...

*dies* Jeez woman! Don't make me laugh so hard first thing in the morning! :p

I for one am hoping for a little bit o' GSR holiday treats. You know, the traditional thankgiving chocolate bodypainting, that sort of thing? What? What do you mean that's not traditional for thanksgiving? :eek:

But in all seriousness, yes, it would be wonderful to get a little tiny slice of GSR domenstic bliss

before the inevitable DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM from the angsty pit o' despair we're bound to fall into at some point

but I'm not going to hold my breath. However, if it happens, the eee-ing will be immense! :D

edited to add: VOTE NORMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

7. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

greggoooo_fan wowWWW
    i will see this week!!!!
    little dull? yeap she just said that for don't tell the true....she was not concentrate in what he was speaking. ...... repairing in that HOT man

8. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

*chokes on cookie laughing*....I hate pumpkin pie.

Erm.... The shower? *hides under table* :eek:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!
    I guess I am the only one with no life since I have nothing better to do on thanksgiving then be on this psychotic/dirty-minded/geekloving thread :D Love you guys ;)

That and watch the Macys day Parade. I really need to get a life. :(

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

HAHAHAHAHAHA Macsmergirl filled my box so you CAN'T!

Okay... it's clear now.

And that sounded dirty. :D

Which normally I wouldn't hope for (continuity) but it's like the writers went, "Oh my God, guys - did you know we did 6 seasons before this? Did you know these characters had backstories? I sure didn't - let's watch those tapes."

So... it's been a continuity winfall so far this year.

If you ever use that phrase again, I'll be forced to ban you from filling my box.

That's right. REPENT!

They don't usually post the last names, though.

Aah. Sorry. Ignore my previous sarcasm. I hope you feel better.

It is indeed a new one today.

10. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

They do in the letters to Cosmo section. sigh.

I'm in a much better mood now that I've had a delightful ham and egg breakfast, listened to the Safety Dance, and read some Michael Crichton.

Are you coming over then? Goose just peed on the couch. I caught her. I'll wash it, don't worry.

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Ah. Damn that Cosmo! We shall hate it now combined with the fact (swear to God, y'all) that it claimed that Darfur was the "Hot" crisis at the moment.

I recommend Sphere. The movie sucked like nothing before, but the book was pretty entertaining.

And way to totally steal Alfred Hitchcock JUST to make your point, Fogi - somewhere he's spinning in his grave. Or, rather, twirling above a spiral staircase! For shame.

You're going to leave it on because I was mean to you, aren't you?

Yeah, Kennedy was not my favorite. I'd say Kennedy was like... like the Mikey (Roshomama) of the Willow fandom in comparison to GSR.

QUESTION OF THE MORNING

Would you rather get a goodbye kiss or a hello kiss, and why?

12. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Were the eggs in question green, Sam I Am? :p

I considered it his punishment for being a misogynistic b******. I mean, I love the mans work, but he had some serious issues with woman. What has this to do with GSR? Abso-feckin-nothing.

I killed Kennedy in my last Buffy/Angel fic. Just like I killed Hank the Skank in my GSR fic "Cold Vengeance". See the pattern? I remove obstacles and annoyances with use of Deadly Force. I am the foginator...

Ahem... I think someone switched my pills for crazy pills this morning... *saunters off whistling*

Hmmm.... can I be greedy and ask for both? Okay, the goodbye kiss would be bitter-sweet. We'd finally be getting a GSR!Snog, but it would be at the cost of Grissom leaving straight afterwards *whimpers* *cries*

A hello, welcome home kiss would be more joyous. They'd be reunited and happy, so it'd make our first kiss all about the happiness, with none of the angst... Hmmm....

I think I'd prefer a hello kiss, purely because it'll let us know that all is well in the GSR household, once the Bugman returneth from his trip. But with this show, who knows what way it'll go...

13. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

i think the same ,the good-bye kiss is the best option because 2 or 4 episodes without gsr is very hard. but welcome home kiss is more suitable after the leaving of grissom would be the way of the confirmation that the relation is fine ;) . my mind two kisses :D

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

If so I think you should telephone the poison hotline immediately.

lmao. Um... um... Sara wouldn't like him, and Grissom would be forced to punch him out, and then they would have hot, hot sex.

*Shifty eyes*

*Backs away slowly*

Are they candy-coated?

NO! You must choose! Damn communists.

Agreed. A goodbye kiss would have too many ulterior things behind it. Both of them wondering if this is it for them, perhaps - if when Grissom clears his head he decides he can't be in a relationship... etc.

A hello kiss would confirm that a) they definitely want to stay together and b) he's just plain happy to see her and vice-versa.

I have no doubt that they'll stay together, but in order to create any kind of interesting storyline, it has to look, from the character's points of view, like it's a possibility that this could end their relationship.

If Grissom's suffering migraines and under a lot of stress, he's likely going to say something stupid, or Sara will react badly because she doesn't understand the severity of his condition.

15. jordan

jordan Rookie

I've definatly missed alot here. Haha, but I guess I'll just join in on the most recent topic.

I'd prefer a "welcome home" kinda GSR scene. The goodbye could be a little too dramatic, if you read too far into it. That would lead people the wrong way and the TV Guide would never shut up about how "they jumped the shark to bring them together and now it could be over." Blegh, I hate the way some people read too far into things.
    But anyways, you can't think of 10 different meanings for a nice, happy, welcome home scene, whereas you can think of 10 thousand different meanings for a goodbye scene.
    You know what I mean???

So yeah, I'd prefer a big welcome back scene over a big goodbye scene.
    Something like "I'll miss you" or whatever would satisfy me. Just as long as I know their relationship is fine and dandy before he leaves, I'll be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.