Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

Congrats on the new thread.
    Cute wedding pic! Who made that manip? It's great. :)

2. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

guys nice pics...

3. Misery

Misery Pathologist

The great "20!!!

God, I was so busy I missed the opening. I have to say, since today is the new ep, it would be nice to have something to talk about. :D

But, I have a question. Since they didn't share any heart to heart conversations (or any other kind...), what would you like to see them talk about?

a) would you like to see some continuity? maybe referring to some event from the past and which one would that be?
    b) something new and what?

4. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

B! I'm in for something completely new and I don't really care if it's angsty or happy or maybe something else. You know, yesterday I was thinking about what I want to see between Nick and Sara and I came to conclusion that I really want to see a hug or something like that. Something like Grissom and Catherine at the end of Inside the Box (season 3) or like Greg and Sara at the beginning of Dead Ringer (season 4). Maybe Nick comforting Sara about Grissom leaving or something, that would be so sweet.

Aparently the whole team is working together. Let's cross our fingers for some Snickers lovin'.

5. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

Yay!!! I've been watching VLV over and over again to try and urge on the Snickers love. Trying to get the Snicker Gods to bless us in the next few eps, :)

6. leahmarie

leahmarie Victim

I just want to see them work toegether and joke around like they used to, so that they're close enough that when something happens, he's there for her.
    I wouldn't mind a few jokes about the bathtub scene in "Last Laugh" either.

7. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

I'd like to say congrats to all those dedicated Snickers posters that got us up to #20! Well Done. I think that we need a topic, unless we have one already. We have a couple more newbies so... what made you snickers--or convert to snickers? Why do you wanna see these too incredibly hot people get together?

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I would want to see them joke around alot to but maybe some parts where they are talking about something in the past, most likely Nick and how he is still getting over it, i can have my Snickers and eat it to ;)

9. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

hey heartagram69 what epesoid is your thread from?

10. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Actully I made it up, it isn't from an episode :D

and I hope tonight we get somthing... any thing... I'll be good with a wave :lol:

oh and Hearty I read your storys :D

11. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

ill b e happy with them saying the others name :p ... and then their eyes rolling into the back of their heads, ROFL

chars :D

12. jnick_0712

jnick_0712 Prime Suspect

Congrats on the new thread. Woot! Hope we get to see some Snickers interaction tonight. And if we do get one tonight it would be a good present for a Turkey Day for us. :)

13. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

Topic: Thinking realistically, if Nick and Sara were to hook up, how do you think it would happen? Take into account the types of people they are, and the ways they interract.

Personally, I think it would be something simple, like Nick driving Sara home one night and then walking her to her door. I imagine they make hug and sya goodbye, and then maybe all of a sudden Nick would give her a peck on the cheek. Just a cute little thing, and knowing Sara, she wouldn't bring it up for a few days. Eventually though, I imagine she would get curious and ask him, and then when she did, I think the ensuing conversation might end in some Snicker love, :)

Just what I imagine though. What about you guys?

14. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

that sounds cute, i dont know how i reckon things would happen, there are a million diff scenario's that run around my head on a daily basis lol. i'm thinking that something WILL happen WHEN nick asks sara about her relationship with grissom. or i can see sara going to nick to vent about grissom and nick asks why he lets him treat her so shit and she's silent and thinks about it and stuff and is like "i dont know" and then nick says "you are too good for him" and then maybe sara says thats nonsense or just stays silent and nick says "its true" and she looks at him and kisses him, and then maybe before nick can kiss her back she is all like "i'm sorry, i shouldnt have done that ...blah blah blah" and nick is like "no, dont be sorry" and then leans in and kisses her back :D

man, no snickers agen? THIS IS INSANE!!! there has to be a reason for it, i mean allthe others seasons everyone had worked together, but not this season.

i think its coz there is soem sexual tention between them, or gris aint putting them together coz he see's the way they look at each other. and i cant wait until gris goes, then things might get interesting, coz he wont be there to pull them apart :p i hope the new boss asks the team what pairs work the best together, and nick or sara, or even the others, say that nick n sara are best together, that would make my day! :D :D :D

on a fanfic note, HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS CHAPTER 8 is now up. comments are love, and enjoy :D

Edited to add spoiler code since the episode hasn't aired in the entire US yet.

15. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

wow really heavy topic, i want nick finding sara sitting at the locker room staring off space, and asking her what wrong. nick will hug sara and no words needed and feel safe with each other and then they will leave together and have breakfast at nick house and sara pouring her out to nick and his there to listen and sara would accidentally brush her lips to his .... you can fill in the rest. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.