Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by chelliyah, Nov 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Re: Carmine/Danny #13 : Chest Hair Or Not...He's Still Hot!!

Heh, I know I can't really speak for other artists, but from my experiences with guys who're in the art industry like illustrators, comic book artists, etc ... they love tattoos on a gal, temp or permanent. (They love drawing them on gals even more, if ya know what I mean. ;)) Yeah, there's the social taboo associated with tattoos, but we artist folk love art on any sort of canvas (including me). :lol:

(I gotta admit I'm not sure when it comes to fellow female artistic types though. I've yet to actually meet another woman, regardless of job, who likes tattoos mainly for their artistic aesthetics rather than, "I'm gonna get one just so guys will like me more!" or "It's the in-thing! Everyone's doing it!" :p)

It'd be really strange if Carmine thought tattoos on women are a turn-off or ugly, considering he's got a tattoo himself. :rolleyes: Of course, there're tastefully and skillfully done tattoos, and then there're ... well, I'll let ya figure out the rest. :lol:

2. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I would so get a tat on my boobs if that was a turn on for the man.

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: I was just about to say that.
    :lol: Haven't heard of that before.

I like how he's friends from the guys of the CSI franchaise and not just from NY. :) Adam Rodriguez is hot.

Johnny Depp is blah. Carmine is a gazillion times better and better than this year's Sexiest Man Alive: George Clooney as well... George Clooney looks like he's never ever been young. :lol:

Carmine is the Sexiest Man Alive.

4. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

I'm gone for 2 days and suddenly there's a new thread to drool over, wooohooo :lol:
    Bring on the Carmine Sex Candy :devil:
    more pics girls, more pics :lol:

5. Hazeltree

Hazeltree Victim

I guess they all know eachother pretty well as all of the CSI's are filmed in the same place.

And thank you to everyone who has welcomed me. I'm sure I will fit in just fine :D

6. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Actually, they're not shot in the same place. NY is shot in Studio City. Miami is shot in Manhattan Beach. Las Vegas is shot at Universal. I think Carmine and Adam are such good buds because they traveled together doing promo work summer before last.

7. crankyjules

crankyjules Police Officer

I'm sure there are plenty of us out there who have chosen their body art based on aesthetics. My tattoo is for me... I have it placed somewhere I can see it :lol: I chose something that is totemic to me, and beautiful in design. But then, yeah, I'm an artistic type too although it's not my paid job ... :rolleyes:

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Whoohoo. Thanks Chelle, for being sucha sweetheart and starting a new thread! :D You know I love you.

I was just about to say that. Sometimes LV is actually FILMED on location: on the Strip and around LV... So are New York and Miami, sometimes.

:lol: I don't think I can handle the pain of a tattoo. It's like nails poking through your skin. It looks hot, say on Carmine... but I don't have the guts to take all the pain. Same with piercings, which is why I only have one hole on each ear. I'm too scared to get anymore!

9. crankyjules

crankyjules Police Officer

I always said I was too much of a wooz to get a tattoo. I have my nose pierced ... which I did while doped up on pain killers after breaking my back LOL. That DID hurt despite the pain killers, but only for a tiny instant of time.

And as for the tat ... when I found the design I had to have it. And, wooz that I really am, I dosed myself up on panadeine forte (not that I think it had any effect) :lol: The pain wasn't too bad. I got it done on the front of my shoulder ... it felt more like someone with sharp fingernails scratching me, and sometimes I hardly felt it. You kind of zone into it. The pain is worth it for the beauty of the artwork :lol: :lol:

10. Nim

Nim Pathologist

[​IMG]
    >Wanna touch my ball?
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd love to have tattoos, but they are very expensive. This is the only thing that stops me from making it :(
    But my piggy bank is half full now, so maybe... :rolleyes:
    About Carmine like/dislike of a tatoo on a woman, well... I think people with tattoos are happy to meet other people with tattoos. They could talk about why they made it, what it means and why that kind of tattoo.
    And it's sexy :lol:

11. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

^^ Ok. My concerns in that picture are 1. What's with the face? and 2. Tame that mustache, boy (or whatever you want to call it . It looks furrier than normal).

And I blame the one who originally brought up the lack of Carmine chest hair. Why in the hell am I always looking at his neck now to see if it's pre-wax or post-wax? :lol:

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Did his hair really grow back that fast or is that an old pic? That one is kind of cute, but I think he's turning into quite the party boy. :lol:

13. Nim

Nim Pathologist

It's an old pic, dated 2004 :lol:

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Damn, here I was thinking he'd grown his hair out a bit! THat would be pretty fast growth though...I'd suspect Rogaine if that was a new pic. :lol:

15. Nim

Nim Pathologist

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww, look at this smile...
    [​IMG]

(credit mOstwanted)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.